LG Optimus 7 - Accessories | LG E900

Rep: (1507)
Discussion of accessories for the smartphoneLG Optimus 7
Attached ImageLG E900
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Utility

Post has been editedsam1984 - 09.06.12, 14:21

Rep: (0)
Tell me please, if anyone knows of an online shop where you can buy inexpensive high-quality covers for LG E900? I clambered many things, but none of the real site where there is a normal range is not found!

Post has been editedTema ..- 007 - 10.08.11, 18:07

Rep: (39)
Tema ..- 007 @ 10-08-2011, 19:06*
inexpensive high-quality covers for LG E900

ebay.com, especially for cases when LG E900 not satisfied, then look for a more massive devices with similar dimensions, e.g. SE Arc.

Rep: (18)
Need a film, and the type of coverhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-Skin-Prote...=item1c1d1c576d. If someone living in Ukraine who may order and resell me!?!?!?!
M
Check outForum Rules!
4. General rules for creating topics and posts.
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been editedsam1984 - 15.09.11, 20:59

Rep: (8)
A charge from any network connection yusb fit? In particular there is the option to take on the Nokia 8600, no consequences for your phone / battery is not threatened?

Rep: (1360)
Armo3000, I for example by step-charging after a while it is charging does not work for touch-screen ...;)

Will have to find an adapter with the English (

Has anyone bought a high-capacity battery (2400 milliamps) on ibee? She's with a special cover

Rep: (9)
Where to find the original battery?

Rep: (1360)
Oris, http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&a...All-Categories

Posted 17-02-2012, 9:36:

Add the search word "original" and the circle narrows;)

Rep: (9)
For residents of Ukraine have here is a set ofhttp://aukro.ua/show_item.php?item=2265043841

Rep: (6)
The people who bought the thread-wired headset with volume control? I basically satisfied with the staff ears even in the absence of an equalizer in the apparatus, but it would be more to the volume control was. I Tried CR-400i, but with him no regulators or even a microphone is not working.

Rep: (-1)
!
Spam!

Post has been editedsam1984 - 18.10.12, 09:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 12:42