ZTE X850 Racer - (OS 2.3.7 CyanogenMod 7)

Rep: (41)
ZTE X850 Racer - (OS 2.3.7 CyanogenMod 7)
PictureMTS 916
Description | Discussion | Owners Club | FAQ | Mini FAQ | Google play | Kernel 2.6.32 / 2.6.35 | Firmware 2.1 | Firmware 2.2.2 | Firmware 2.3.7
Utilities
Recovery - Program for automatic installation of the recovery.
Attached filegapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip(6.11 MB)
- Standard package of Gapps.
Attached fileGapps_GB_20110828_SIGNED_MINI.zip.(3.37 MB)
- Minimal package of Gapps.
Attached filePhoneWake.apk.(14.19 KB)
- PhoneWake corrects the call reset button from Deadlink.

Android 2.3.7
Here are pure ported firmware Cyanogenmod Based on assemblies ZTE Blade With Universal Boot Deadlink. Kamu above info about changes in these night assemblies here .

CM-7-20130301-NIGHTLY-RACEROn the new kernel 2.6.35.7 with Modaco (with Swap).

Archive
CM-7-20130101-NIGHTLY-RACER On the new kernel 2.6.35.7 with Modaco (with Swap).

CM-7-20121104-NIGHTLY-RACERBeta on the new core 2.6.35.7 with Modaco (with Swap).

CM-7-20120909-NIGHTLY-RACER(with SWAP)

CM-7-20120826-NIGHTLY-RACER(with SWAP)

CM-7-20120819-NIGHTLY-RACER(with SWAP)

CM-7-20120805-NIGHTLY-RACER(with SWAP)

CM-7-20120722-NIGHTLY-RACER(with SWAP)

CM-7-20120715-NIGHTLY-RACER(with SWAP)

CM-7-20120708-NIGHTLY-RACER(with swap) Added LDPI Resources, Conversions for Touch Key, Optimization.

CM-7-20120701-NIGHTLY-RACER(with swap) firmware based on Vamshistunner cores.

CM-7-20120624-NIGHTLY-RACER(with swap) firmware based on Vamshistunner cores.

UPDATE-CM-7.2.0-RC2-RACER-SIGNED(with swap) firmware based on Vamshistunner cores.

UPDATE-CM-7-20120420-NIGHTLY-RACER-SIGNED(with swap) firmware based on Vamshistunner cores.

UPDATE-CM-7-20120415-NIGHTLY-RACER-SIGNED(with swap) firmware based on Vamshistunner cores.

UPDATE-CM-7.2.0-RC1-RACER-SIGNED(with swap) firmware based on Vamshistunner cores.

UPDATE-CM-7-20120312-NIGHTLY-RACER-SIGNED(with SWAP)

UPDATE-CM-7-20120226-NIGHTLY-RACER-SIGNED(with SWAP) came the camera.

UPDATE-CM-7-20120225-NIGHTLY-RACER-SIGNED(Swap) Fixed Live Wallpaper.

257 V6 Bild based on CyanogenMod.
http://upload.donnet.ru/8A5EC0FC.(with swap) see a lothere.

257 V5 Bild based on CyanogenMod.
http://narod.ru/disk/35706523001/cm_racer_...257_v5.zip.html(with swap) firmware re-collected and changed minimum files unlike past versions (corrections in charge).

Instructions
Read the FAQ

Kernels
Attached file2.6.32_186_187_Universal_Boot_DeadLink.zip. (7.7 MB)
- Deadlink kernels sharpened under this firmware.
Attached fileUSB_HOST_MODE_KERNEL_GEN1.Zip.(3.61 MB)
- The kernel with USB Host is only for Gen1 phones (all the necessary modules are set with the kernel).

P.S. Do not forget to unsubscribe about bugs.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.12.14, 01:44

Rep: (13)
So where does the sama itself, then?)))

Scha will

(everyone who put mine I ask) all the native player in the screen got it, otherwise I can not see when I played who played

The deadlinka time is not for the development of the nucleus, but as a current, he will release the core of the gene2 immediately I will immediately translate

Rep: (18)
Put on a jump. Protest

Rep: (962)
Vitalik1994 @ 08/16/2011, 02:37*
The deadlinka time is not for the development of the nucleus, but as a current, he will release the core of the gene2 immediately I will immediately translate

What is the point of creating duplicates? The kernel without firmware still will not be like that, and we collect from the source code and not a salt woman from different libraries and other falats, you would be in the topic about 2.3 and left your assemblies (you probably noticed that I do not delete them). Let's go back to that branch, but this cover.

Rep: (14)
I would take, but I am on the gene2: thank_you:

Rep: (1)
SergioPoverony,
Apparently because the firmware completely stopped developing
and look for links in the subject where almost 300 pages madness
let it be a separate topic
And there will be cleaner)

although xs what is this firmware

vitalik1994 A huge respect to you !!! I put only your firmware) In the theme, everything is inspired already, do not go there. And in the topic about 2.3 your gear, which I myself personally test, much better, more stable, less eating the battery and so onsavagemessiahzine.comwhich was done on May 27 and on the old build cm7. What do you have gtalk? Can you throw your account on gtalk? (I mean the gmail soap)? Let's talk =) I threw yours I ask on android.modaco.com delighted with her))) are waiting for new ones, they hope for it;) And about the kernel for Gen1, you can find craftsmen and at Modako, which will be watched, so Deadlink is not a panacea =) Moreover, there is no one core that is already stubfully and with all Functions running on your guts =) (i.e. it does not fly when using Wi-Fi, GPS, support SWAP and so on) Waiting for your account from GTalk =)

Post has been editedvadimmitropolsky - 16.08.11, 20:01

It is interesting to make it possible to make some petition or something else like that our device add to the list of officially supported Cyanogenmod?

Rep: (31)
And you can fix the clock they are half, and the top status bar fix)))

shubkin, you can lay out the screenshots with your statusbar of the ATO all the rules or try Wipe and Davork to do in revenue

Rep: (8)
I apologize for the wholeop, on 4.05 for 4.05 with the kernel 64 from Deadlink, the backlight of the buttons works, the battery eats more than 27.05, there is of course its minuses, well, it is a little better than 27.05. Now I download yours, I will test

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone =) I am a new man here, I can't throw slippers for sure =) for myself I don't mean even in this, but the question is why it is impossible to fix the backlight of the buttons if there is a solution, or is it already fixed? Either the instruction is some kind of throwing how to fix it? And I would also like to know the full list of the included programs in the kit so to speak, and I got used to the file manager from CyanogenMod-7, it is separately not to want to install = ((or for example, the instruction is some kind of \ delete programs from the firmware itself =)

zorro1989,
No problem with the backlit buttons is not fixed if you know how to solve it unsubscribe and applications are all native from Cyana without Gapps (put separately)

Rep: (8)
I discovered the following bugs, in the "Clock" application, the time is cropped at half, when you call, buttons appear when you press the "Buttons" key and they are in the background, that is, the * 0 # buttons are not pressed at all, and the latter is not installed unstellied, not critical , you can find an alternative, well, not hunting to get used to a new program, if I get writing

Rep: (25)
yes, here with the buttons the problem is very noticeable

To make it necessary to make it necessary when you press the menu button))) just know how it is where it is changed ())))

Damn Jack In all browsers, the center of O'Kna for entering the text on the left edge is impossible to understand that shept

Posted on 08/17/2011, 12:58:

In general, there is a desire to fix the baggage and bring something you need to fly here only to breed better in the agent of Elijah. I [email protected] 366049985u

Rep: (25)
vitalik1994,
Deadlink 'Have you can not help with the kernel?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 19:52