"Laboratory" | Smoking room for IT and sympathizers.

Rep: (2699)

The topic is intended for the exchange of interesting information, announcements of new products of the IT industry, discussion of technical issues that do not fall under the theme of any of the existing topics. Also here you can setmonosyllabic question about your problem if you don't know for sure what topic to do it. Our gurus will prompt you the necessary, or give an answer directly to the topic. A light technical flame is allowed here, but without fanaticism.
The subject is prohibited: flood, holivary and other restrictions imposedForum RulesandRules section "My Computer".
useful links
<!-- A-Z Index of the Windows CMD command line -->
List of registry hives
ADK(Windows performance recorder)
Windows 8 vs 7
... to be continued
System administrators are divided into 3 categories: those who do not make backups, those who already make backups and those who already make and check the possibility of recovery

Post has been editedShoore - 14.05.16, 16:52

Rep: (6)
Hello!
Tell me, is there anyone who insisted / worked on Wi-Fi using Novotel MiFi 2200 and ZTE AC30 routers / modems? Interested in how they “hold” a regular Wi-Fi network? what they can, like routers ...

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, can someone tell me “KETTLE” today they came to put Wi-Fi from MGTS, everything is OK on the beech and stationary computer, but something strange happened on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 16Gb.
I caught the Wi-Fi tablet, entered the code, and then ............... began to turn on and turn on immediately (maybe the system is blocking ?????????). MGTS employee I was not friends with the tablet. I thought that it had broken .............. but everything seems to be fine.
Now I'm sitting at work and I think it was. Maybe, of course, I raised a panic earlier than time. I’ll come and calmly double-check it. : blush: Yes, an employee of MGTS set up so that the network will be caught automatically.

Rep: (0)
Here is the computer config, Rate it.

Processor: Intel Core i3 2120
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P67-DS3-B3
Video card: 1 GB PCI-E Gigabyte GV-N56GOC-1GI nVidia GeForce GTX560 256 bit GDDR5 2xDVI + miniHDMI (RTL)
RAM: DDRIII-1333 4 GB PC10666 Kit (2 x 2 GB) Kingston (KVR1333D3N9K2 / 4G)
Winchester: 1 TB, WD 10EALX
Case: MidiTower ATX, Foxconn TSAA-699 Black-Silver 500W
Drive: DVD В± RW Asus DRW-24B3LT Black (SATA) (RTL)
CPU cooler: Zalman CNPS10X Performa

Rep: (1146)
-Rio-,
For what needs?

Natalia +,
Sorry, but what, in fact, is the problem?

Posted on 10/29/2011, 11:47 PM:

Dr @ ko_n,
exFAT?

Rep: (609)
Tempico @ 10.30.2011, 00:47*
exFAT?

under the line we need firewood to support it :( Yes, and microsoftware are not going to share with the world.

Rep: (110)
-Rio-,
I took the same one ..

Tell me how to remove hot melt adhesive alsil 5? Prots tightly stuck to the radiator (now do not insert into socket; do not tear it off ... what to do? Heating does not help

Stalker4648 , google offers to freeze ... In general, write , you can’t use it on the CPU.

Apparently I have to freeze ... This is so the consultants in the comp. World work, the first time collected (

Rep: (907)
Volodya @ 11/18/2011, 10:26 PM*
he actually costs 60 bucks ...

Nnne know: D I only have a freebie)))
Error service

In XP, I simply despised this thing. And here the seven, her majesty, presented everything so intently, the brain boiled up: D
Since when did Kaspersky with its false alarms become more authoritative

Well, if not for Kaspersky, I would definitely have all sorts of drums in the system. His defense is quite obvious. I also agree that he often perceives the harmless with hostility, but it is better to overtake than not to finish.

Whitestar @ 11/18/2011, 20:39*
I also agree that he often perceives the harmless with hostility, but it is better to overtake than not to finish.

In principle, I have been 2 years without an antivirus. Sometimes it happens, my legs are shaking, I’ll put something, I’m chasing for 2 days, I’ll see that there are no viruses any furtherclimb: lol:. There has never been a dead system. The main thing - do not turn off UAC andtake the advice of the Grim. Each virus wants administrator rights, we look at the file initiator of the request and delete it using Windows Explorer.

Post has been editedVolodya - 18.11.11, 20:57

Rep: (907)
Volodya @ 11/18/2011, 10:55 PM*
The main thing - do not disable UAC

Just turned it off. Annoying once again, and Casper replaces it.
And if you have UAC and KIS 2011, you probably won't need Gloomy advice? And then you get yourself the same hemorrhagic increase.

Rep: (1247)
After the avast flew, I’ve been working for several months without a third-party antivirus.
Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials are included. I work under administrator rights and without UAC. So far, everything is clean :)

Post has been editedBamboo - 18.11.11, 21:26

Whitestar @ 11/18/2011, 9:17 PM*
Casper replaces it.

And what does the processor load more: a complex model for analyzing application behavior or a service asking for confirmation on any request for rights)?
The first eliminates the user error. But you need to use a computer in order to work quickly, and not be afraid of viruses. In the case of Casper, everything is protected, but the performance tends to zero ... Even on an i7-2500 from a familiar-looking system, the system slowed down more than the old laptop with cor2duo without antivirus ...
I think the topic of antiviruses should continuein the smoking roomand do not interfere with solving problems)

Post has been editedVolodya - 18.11.11, 21:26

Rep: (1946)
BamBuk @ 11/18/2011, 9:24 PM*
While everything is clean

Interestingly, how did you determine that it was "pure"? :)

Volodya @ 11/18/2011, 9:25 PM*
In the case of Casper, everything is protected, but the performance tends to zero ...

Come on, slander poor Zhenya! Spend 30 minutes on tuning and even on DuoKor - no brakes. :)

: heppy_dancing: stuck it on sharp actius pc-a150 freeBSD 8.2. Even the Xs rose. Only now the native driver of the neomagic video card did not start up with X. Under vesa while plowing ...

pasha_550
Yes, we googled. He got a license somewhere as a present, so I decided to try it. If Google write "Kaspersky optimization" or something like that - there will immediately come out a bunch of articles and videos. Everywhere it is recommended to turn off the file screen, remove heuristics from the screens of mail, instant messages and set up "full scan" when connecting flash drives. But by the number of threads it is clear that the system cannot work fast ... With 412 threads on an optimized seven with Casper, we get about 900 ... I don’t come up with. Anyone can check this out. If you install Casper on the laptop and configure it "as recommended", then the offline time decreases by an hour and a half (Personally, I have it. Without Casper, it keeps about 6.5 in surf mode on an Internet via a 3G modem.)

Dr @ ko_n,
And why freeBSD?

Dr @ ko_n @ 10.30.2011, 17:14*
under the line we need firewood to support it Yes, and microsoftware are not going to share with the world.

Google and I do not agree)Everything is working fine on Fedor. Although ... I prefer NTFS.

Post has been editedVolodya - 19.11.11, 15:11

Volodya @ 11/19/2011, 16:03*
And why freeBSD?

For he got up there: D The problem is that as soon as the initial stage of loading Linux \ fries \ other axes goes around Windows (it just did not try it, it’s not interesting to install Win98, but I don’t have any other old ones), the disk drive is "lost" . The drive is hooked up through PCMCIA, and apparently it takes a very long time to determine. The default delay is not enough, as I understand it. And where to change it - xs. Frya then allowed to be installed with a flash drive (for usb was picked up).
He set puppy, but something under him worked too slowly too. He tried another Debian, but he, having lost the drive, stubbornly refused to boot from anything else (although he saw a manual for another distributor, how to install it from another partition of the hard drive. Maybe then I'll see how it can be applied to Debian).
The goal of all these shamanisms is to sharpen the car for Internet surfing through a 3zh modem, well, so that it all works more or less quickly.
* And another sporting interest - what’s new on this piece of iron.

Volodya @ 11/19/2011, 16:03*
Google and I do not agree)

I googled on this issue. But this driver does not default with the system. For that matter, I would like to come to anyone with such a flash drive, stick it in and it would work without additional shamanism from any side.
In general, I see. I will leave NTFS on an 8-gigabyte flash drive.

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 19.11.11, 16:45

Dr @ ko_n @ 11/19/2011, 17:16*
sports interest - what’s new on the sim iron

But did not try any of the work of this comrade?
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3795322
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3698185
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3689322

And why in a fra mouse in the command line?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 06:16