"Laboratory" | Smoking room for IT and sympathizers.

Rep: (2699)

The topic is intended for the exchange of interesting information, announcements of new products of the IT industry, discussion of technical issues that do not fall under the theme of any of the existing topics. Also here you can setmonosyllabic question about your problem if you don't know for sure what topic to do it. Our gurus will prompt you the necessary, or give an answer directly to the topic. A light technical flame is allowed here, but without fanaticism.
The subject is prohibited: flood, holivary and other restrictions imposedForum RulesandRules section "My Computer".
useful links
<!-- A-Z Index of the Windows CMD command line -->
List of registry hives
ADK(Windows performance recorder)
Windows 8 vs 7
... to be continued
System administrators are divided into 3 categories: those who do not make backups, those who already make backups and those who already make and check the possibility of recovery

Post has been editedShoore - 14.05.16, 16:52

Rep: (9)
Tell me, please, how can I synchronize the device with a PC to view links made in AK Notehad on a CD-card. I tried it, but on the computer the links became inactive.

Rep: (609)
StasMan @ 09/07/2011, 21:33*
How's Intel's 320 doing? Or take OCZ Vertex 3?

and here I recently came across an article in the topic about the reliability of SSD :) And about their love to leave in English and tidy up all the contents with almost no possibility of restoring at least information.
* And I thought, nooo, until the SSD.
In general, they spoke best of all about Intel SSDs. And they were extremely indignant about OCZ.
**The article itself

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 10.09.11, 16:41

Rep: (889)
Dr @ ko_n,
Yeah, thanks :)
I already grabbed Intel 320 120GB, while my Corsair will be investigated ... what to leave in English, so a weekly backup will save the world :)
I inserted Intel, I requested, I filled in backup and everything :)

Rep: (87)
mgeee, name a laptop model that is always with you and weighs less than 2 kg. I do not consider netbooks for full-fledged devices. And from laptops there are only a few normal models. At the same time, I can name only the previous SONY VAIO Z on i7 with a price tag of about 120 tr. From Lenovo 13 inches, it seems, was still on the i7. But on the same price tag from 60 to 70 tr And on cheap crafts from ACER, etc. weighing less than 2 kg. You won’t even see a quality FullHD movie without brakes, not like playing normal games. On these cheap crafts, weighing less than 2 kg., Usually there is nothing but the integrated graphics. And for them, Optimus simply has nowhere to fasten. I mean that a normal laptop is 15-17 days of an average price category from 30 to 55 tr. weighs from 2.5 to 3.5 kg. And only a fanatic will carry it with him daily. If we are talking about a portable device due to operational necessity, then this is definitely a Windows tablet or a transformer laptop with a touch screen. But one does not need to think that everyone has the need to carry a laptop with them daily, and that the portable, lightweight option without separate graphics can use the program for it - Optimus.

CT.DAW, well, do you even understand what I mean? On your netbook with Intel Atom Dual-Core D525 (1.80 GHz), Optimus cannot be screwed on by any side. Not only is Atom a little good for anything, but it has no integrated graphics. And NVIDIAВ® ION2 taking memory from RAM, even with high-quality FullHD can not cope. It is with QUALITY with a licensed BD uploaded to the HDD without compression and trimming. Watchable does not mean quality.

Rep: (1043)
VitFom @ 09/30/2011, 11:49 PM*
mgeee, name a laptop model that is always with you and weighs less than 2 kg.
omg, can't you read my signature?

At the same time, I can name only the previous SONY VAIO Z on i7 with a price tag of about 120 tr.
Those. Does value determine brand, i7?

And on cheap crafts from ACER, etc. weighing less than 2 kg. You won’t even see a quality FullHD movie without brakes, not like playing normal games.
Are you pretending The fact that you are not able to configure the player does not mean that the hardware is bad.
Now it’s very difficult to find a laptop that 1080p cannot perfectly lose ... Iron allows, so it all depends on the radius of curvature of the hands.
The very first ion that I had in the comp, played perfectly 1080p with any bitrate, the only thing that was missing was 1080p @ 60fps.
Fine - this means that there is not a single dropped frame.
In the current laptop, even the built-in intelligent video card plays 1080p @ 60fps, what can we say about discrete. And when using the discrete one, you can use the madVR renderer (it certainly won’t tell you anything, but this is the best video renderer that easily breaks the standard EVR in any of your favorite players in terms of scaling, display quality and a few more goodies).
And even with soft decoding, the processor is enough for 1080p @ 60fps (and this is 2.5 times more load than standard blues).
Games - GF GT540M on 1GB is certainly not the king of performance, but for all sorts of non-Krazyz it is easily enough with decent quality and FPS. And for all kinds of crises, there is a desktop.

15-17 days ... weighs from 2.5 to 3.5 kg. And only a fanatic will carry it with him daily.
Wow, did you just get that? Imagine, there are not only such colossus.

If we are talking about a portable device due to operational needs, then this is definitely a Windows tablet
This is not a working device, it's something to read in the browser, but joyfully poke into the screen. And you need to be a very big fanatic to try to somehow work on such a device, because normal people need at least a keyboard to work.
Or a laptop-tablet ... which will weigh more, will be weaker, etc., than just a laptop? But then there will be a TOUCH screen in which you can poke a FINGER! And even TWO! : rofl:

and that the portable lightweight option without separate graphics can use the program for it - Optimus.
Wow! And we all thought that Optimus would materialize a discrete graphics card from the air, thanks for opening our eyes! What would we do without you?

Do you even understand what this is about?
Do you understand that?

On your netbook with Intel Atom Dual-Core D525 (1.80 GHz) Optimus is not fastened by any side
Nevertheless, it is there, because there are two video cards. Send you to google or can you handle it yourself?

And NVIDIAВ® ION2 taking memory from RAM, even with high-quality FullHD can not cope. It is with QUALITY with a licensed BD uploaded to the HDD without compression and trimming.
Easily handle any 1080p.

Watchable does not mean quality.
Oops, and from here on in more detail.
A few facts:
1) Video cannot be decoded poorly, you can either decode it correctly, or with artifacts, or not at all. Obviously, if a video is decoded without artifacts, then it is decoded correctly. Moreover, cards from Nvidia (and more recently, Intel) can decode video of any complexity, even 1080p with 16 reframes (although this again will not tell you anything).
2) Displaying the video "bad" is also very difficult. At least EVR is everywhere and everything pulls it. And you, too, most likely use it. The first ion was only enough to play 720p video when using madVR, at 1080p there was not enough power at all, so I would not be surprised if the second ion had everything with it. And this means that he is able to play video better than your idea of ​​"quality playback."
3) He may suddenly remember some “rich colors! 111”, but there’s also a bummer - the colors are either correct or not, and this again depends only on the radius of curvature of the hands.
Well, I’m listening to you carefully.

Post has been editedmgeee - 01.10.11, 00:12

Rep: (87)
mgeee, You seem to be very poorly versed in laptops. Let's start with the Asus 1215n netbook. I wrote that Optimus is impossible in it due to the fact that the Intel Atom Dual-Core D525 processor does not contain its own graphics core - follow the link and click the icon! integrated graph systemhttp://ark.intel.com/en/products/49490?wapkw=(atom)This processor is capable of working with only one graphic.

Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830TG has a display of 13.3 inches. It is rather closer to the netbook in size. Productive laptops with such a display and weighing less than 2 kg. are expensive and it is not always SONY. But the main problem is that this is only a mobile option. Many do not need to spoil the vision on such a small display, so the most popular laptop solutions are 15-17 inches. And they weigh 2.5 - 3.5 kg. And do not be cunning with your laptop, which cannot serve as a normal replacement for a home PC because of the small display.
In addition, on the Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830TG, after half an hour, when loaded in games, the processor overheats above 100 ° C and resets the processor frequency to about 1.3 GHz. So much for the compact, lightweight housing that the normal cooling system did not fit into - it’s impossible to play modern games - seehttp://www.notebookcheck-ru.com/Obzor-subn...TG.54759.0.htmlin the "Performance - Conclusions" section.

Quality FullHD. Undoubtedly depends on the power of the system. You on your GF540M do not even run BD3D FullHD with a scan of more than 50Hz on an external monitor (but you need from 120Hz). And this is not a bad graphics card. All of your “no brakes”, only because your display is not FullHD, but HD. But if there is a desire to watch a movie on an external display in normal resolution, immediately make sure that one integrated graphics for high-quality viewing will not be enough. I have a FullHD laptop, and 3D TV, and a PS3 that plays BD3D, so I experimented a lot. There are many "experts" who do not understand that USB cannot transfer high-quality video signals to FullHD TV. For this, HDMI is used. An average of 70 Mb / s of heavy graphics and sound passes through this cable from a regular BD 1080p. In 3D, more than 100 mb / s, so HDMI 1.4. And NVIDIA® ION2 has a 64-bit wide bus. Is it not small for quality viewing?

About the tablets. This one in office tasks will be no worse than your laptop -Samsung Series 7 (Post # 8865037), and when watching movies on your HD monitor it will be much better than yours. He has a 400 nit monitor with a contrast ratio of about 800: 1. This is two, or even three times better than yours. I now have a premium FullHD matte monitor in the laptop and I understand the difference.

Thus, Optimus is not needed on powerful laptops, and there is nothing to fasten it on mobile solutions.

Post has been editedVitFom - 07.10.11, 18:22

Rep: (1043)
VitFom @ 10/07/2011, 15:52*
mgeee, You seem to be very poorly versed in laptops. Let's start with the Asus 1215n netbook. I wrote that Optimus is impossible in it due to the fact that the Intel Atom Dual-Core D525 processor does not contain its own graphics core - follow the link and click the icon! integrated graph systemhttp://ark.intel.com/en/products/49490?wapkw=(atom)This processor is capable of working with only one graphic.
I'm just incredibly amazed at your dumbness. No, well, seriously. Have you been banned in Google or what? Or keyboard problems? Or what?
Yes, the processor does not have integrated graphics. Wow. However, it still exists in the laptop. Imagine earlier, when the graphics were not integrated into the processor - it was integrated somewhere.
There are Intel GMA 3150 and NVIDIA Ion 2. Optimus is there and it works. Point.

But the main problem is that this is only a mobile option.
Amazing The SUDDENLY laptop turned out to be a mobile option.

Many do not need to spoil vision on such a small display
Therefore, they do not spoil it. And when you look at such a display, you poke your fingers in your eyes and this spoils your eyesight?

The most popular laptop solutions are 15-17 inches. And they weigh 2.5 - 3.5 kg
A little correction. The most popular solutions among cheap laptops. Only, here, an adequate person who wants a portable solution for himself will not take such a laptop for himself.

And do not be cunning with your laptop, which cannot serve as a normal replacement for a home PC because of the small display.
Why should he serve them? A home PC is normal percent, video, RAM, disks and a 24 "monitor. To use a 15-17" laptop as a replacement for this is the highest degree of idiocy.

In addition, on the Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830TG, after half an hour, when loading in games, the processor overheats above 100 В° C and resets the processor frequencies to about 1.3 GHz
do you have it I have - yes.
Even on your knees with a hundred percent load on a percent, nothing overheats anywhere. How they managed to overheat it with his WoW is generally a mystery.

You on your GF540M do not even run BD3D FullHD with a sweep of more than 50Hz on an external monitor (but you need from 120Hz)
: rofl:
1) What for to launch it with such development? It needs to be output at 24Hz, which the system can easily cope with. And even with this integrated graphics can easily cope, what can we say about discrete.
2) And what for display it on the monitor? For some reason, people usually use TV to watch videos. And if you manage to output 120Hz there, then you can forget about video interpolation = smoothness.
3) And one more thing. You’re worried about your eyes ... And 3D on a wretched monitor instead of a big movie theater screen is worse than poking your fingers in the eyes, which you do when you look at something less than 15 ".

All of your “no brakes”, only because your display is not FullHD, but HD. But if there is a desire to watch a movie on an external display in normal resolution, immediately make sure that one integrated graphics for high-quality viewing will not be enough.
And again, past, because I easily output 1080p via HDMI from my netbook (I recall - ION). This is even easier for the system, because the picture does not even need to be scaled. For two streams of 1080p (aka tride) there would not be enough MB power, but as I said, the new integrated graphics have enough.
Also, such a desire is very strange, because if you download such a video, then it makes sense to play on a normal player, and not to pervert with connecting all kinds of TVs to a laptop.

I have a FullHD laptop, and 3D TV, and PS3 that plays BD3D
You forgot one more thing. Namely, a problem with the hands;)

This one in office tasks will be no worse than your laptop - Samsung Series 7 (Post # 8865037)
Yes, what office tasks on such squalor? : rofl: With your finger to drive back and forth metro interface? : rofl:
By the way, another interesting fact. You fiercely on this device. However, 11.6 "is significantly less than your favorite 15-17". Or is the hand busy and therefore the eyes do not suffer? : rofl:
And brightness is certainly cool, but even here I can’t twist it to maximum brightness. And you have a problem with the eyes ...

Rep: (10)
there was an incident today:
I’m sitting in an email agent, it suddenly says that the agentrunning on another computer . I try to log in again - it says that the password is not correct and that it is possible your password has become known to third parties - I change the password for a secret question (at the same time I delete all the mail, although I probably already scanned it automatically) - I go back to the agent, 5 minutes and again that the agent is running on another computer, so repeatedly went on!

I tried to change the secret question, (at this time I started a smart scan with a node, found several viruses / trojans at a pace, but there was nothing suspicious in the processes) in the end I connected the Internet NOT via a router (and there weren’t anyone like in wireless sessions), but directly, it rebooted, checked it again by the doctor of the web hens um (kup um, or whatever it is), everything seems to be okay .. changed the security question and password again, set it in the mail so that it would show where they went from last time, it was written that from somewhere outstates (but most likely a proxy) ...

in general, now I’m sitting and wondering what kind of bullshit it’s like I didn’t enter the password on any phishing sites, it’s not so dumb, the password was 16 digits (Symbols, different case, numbers, letters are all things), and the smart security node is always updated and active...
It looks like, of course, a trojan, but the antivirus did not see it running, now I don’t know how to live on, do I need to start a second antivirus? ((=
Yes, and spam, they say, from me was not ..
in general .. have any ideas?

Post has been editedBroneg - 08.10.11, 09:19

Rep: (18)
some garbage ...

Yes, rather you’re probably right some sort of virus .... IMHO

I use mail very often but have not seen this.

and it may also be that you did not find the agent on the computer and the program cursed on the bodies. (you just need to put permission on the computer version of the agent) so that you can enter from the body ... try it should work

Fredkill13 @ 10.10.2011, 17:13*
and it may also be that you did not find the agent on the computer and the program cursed on the bodies. (you just need to put permission on the computer version of the agent) so that you can enter from the body ... try it should work

I’ve thought a lot, and thought about it, that I’m fooling myself, but no, on no devices even the Internet was turned on .. and even if that were the case, then the second time it would log on to the device from the computer message..
and vice versa, unchecked the mail settings to prevent the second session (=

Post has been editedGloomy - 08.10.11, 11:02
Reason for editing: Choose words more culturally!

Well, the word starred (=

In general, there is an opinion that this is due to the anonymizer. That, in principle, the connection settings are the same as in chrome \ explorer and etc., and the mail system thinks that it cannot be such that the connection changes in different parts of the world within 10 minutes and blocks the account. but it has not yet been confirmed, for this has not happened before, and now it has not yet been observed ..

Rep: (1146)
Broneg,
Broneg @ 10/08/2011, 15:44 *
Well, the word starred (=

How to read aboutForum Rules ?
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, either explicit or hidden,including for special characters.

Post has been editedtempico - 08.10.11, 16:05

Broneg @ 10/08/2011, 17:04*
there was an incident today: I’m sitting in an email agent, it suddenly writes that the agent is running on another computer. I’m trying to log in again, it says that the password is incorrect and that your password may have become known to third parties - I change the password for a secret question (at the same time I delete all the mail, although I probably already scanned it automatically) - I go back to the agent, 5 minutes and again, that the agent is running on another computer, it continued several times! I tried to change the secret question, (at this time I started a smart scan with a node, found several viruses / trojans at a pace, but there was nothing suspicious in the processes) in the end I connected the Internet NOT via a router (and there weren’t anyone in wireless sessions), but directly, it rebooted, checked it again by the doctor of the web hens um (kup um, or whatever it is), everything seems to be okay .. changed the security question and password again, set it in the mail so that it would show where they went from last time, it was written from somewhere in the states (but most likely proxy) ... in general, I’m now sitting and wondering what kind of bullshit it’s like I didn’t enter the password on any phishing sites, it’s not so dumb, the password was 16 digits (Symbols, different case, numbers, letters are all things), and the node smart security is always updated and active ... it seems, of course, like a trojan, but the antivirus didn’t see it running, now I don’t know how to go on, do I need to start a second antivirus? ((= Yes, and there’s no spam from me .. in general ..any ideas?

mmm .. well, if no one has an idea, then maybe someone will tell you WHERE you can contact?

Broneg,
http://help.mail.ru/agent_support/

and who in the know - the resource of the laptop cooler and cooler for the PC CPU are comparable?
* Ambulance laptop owners (Post # 9156987)cycle "disassembly-assembly" tired. Scha just pulled the yellow wire (which is responsible for the speed) from the 3-pin connector. Now the cooler is spinning constantly. So the question arose - how much is enough?

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 15.10.11, 12:06

Dr @ ko_n,
It only depends on the type of bearing ...

StasMan @ 10.15.2011, 17:55*
It only depends on the type of bearing.

Clear. I’ll look for the bearing there ...

Rep: (1946)
Dr @ ko_n
I think it will last a long time.
Attached Image

http://www.discon.com.ua/article/Ventilyat...eniya-REA-.html
http://www.sunonusa.com/index2.asp?f=technology&p=maglev

StasMan @ 10.13.2011, 23:33*

Gee, answered:

Hello.

We had temporary technical problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the wait and cooperation!

Is there at least some universal file system for flash drives that would work on Windows and start up under Linux and there was no stupid 4 GB limit? Formatting in NTFS is not interesting - at first it writes some unrealistic recording speed, then it rolls lower than on FAT.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 18:07