> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

398 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Â® GameGuardian | [Miscellaneous] A tool for hacking games.
Kyogre
Message#1
12.08.11, 13:53
9999✚ | 9999⊕
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1157
Check in: 13.06.08
Apple iPhone 8

GameGuardian download

version: 76.1
Genre:miscellanea
Last update of the program in the header:29.04.2019

Attached Image

For the functioning of the programare needed root user rights orvirtual environment(Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others) .

Short description:
A tool for hacking games by editing values ​​in memory.

Description:
The program allows you to hack game values ​​and slow down / speed up the speed of games.
Inherently - analogGamekillerfor Android, Artmoney or CheatEngine for PC,Sorcererfor symbianPocket Game Spy(PGS) and Pocket Game Trainer for Windows Mobile.

A selection of programs for hacking games

GameGuardian Alternatives

Comparison of various hacking tools

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Android required : 2.3.3 or newer
Russian interface: Yes

Features:

This topic is supervised by one of the developers of the program, so you can send in your wishes, ideas for improvement and mistakes. For mistakes, do not forgetattach logs.

Instructions for use

About clones, viruses and sms

FAQ (Be sure to read before writing in the topic)

Solving problems (running on different firmware, no icons, and so on)

Collecting information about application errors (logs, logcat)

Why is it beneficial for me to improve GameGuardian?
Why it is necessary to quickly help identify errors?

Download: 76.1 ( List of changes )

Always the latest version (official page) - registration is not needed

Gg tester- application for tests (how to determine why speedhack doesn't work )
Tap counter- application for tests (How to determine what does not work - GG or game )

Developers
  • d2dyno - owner, lead designer, project management.
  • Enyby- Lead developer, project management.
  • Trasd - technical consultant, project management.
  • Aqua - creator (retired).

Past versions

All questions and suggestions for filling the topic header send toQMS curator.

Draw your attention That this topic is not a table of orders for hacking. All questions on hacking this or that game, and not directly related to GameGuardian, need to be asked in the themes of these games, or in the subject Cheaters Club! . All questions on the work of the scripts for a particular game, address the authors of these scripts. Here they are offtopic and will be deleted.

Also GameGuardian did not break, does not break and will not break the data that are on the server.

topic rules (Be sure to read! )
So that there are no questions why my message was deleted, read the following information:

When posting an image in a message, do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, on which traffic is more expensive, and the download speed is significantly lower. How to remove the image under the spoiler read here:Working with Images on the forum (Post absolute3 # 14041004) , ForPDA (Post Morphine # 34342040), Discussion of the official clientsavagemessiahzine.com(Post-Kowalski- # 47687362).

What this topic is NOT:
1. Is not order table. Not necessary here to write requests "How to hack the game X?", "Why is the game X not hacked?" and the like. To do this, there is the theme of the game X and Cheaters Club! .

2. Is not Subject to search for software. Not necessary write here "where to find analogues for iOS" and so on. For this there is special software search topics and search the forum.

3. Is not Log of your actions or successes / not successes hacks. Not necessary write here that you are going to hack something or hacked something or not. Write this information in the themes of those games that you hacked.

What this topic is:

1. Discussion of the work and problems of the GameGuardian program. If your question is not related to GameGuardian work, thennot necessary nothing to write here.

Post has been editedEnyby - Yesterday, 12:53
Reason for editing: 76.1
Nitrooxid
Message#2
30.10.11, 20:05
Dark side
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5251
Check in: 27.12.08
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

Version: 3.1.0
  • * The memory naming rule of DVM is changed from Android 2.2 to Android 2.3.3 (in my device, Droid 2). The corresponding modifications to the address.

Attached files

Attached fileidv.aqua.bulldog_15_3.1.0.apk(103.5 KB)

--------------------
Apple Macbook Air 13.3 2014 128GB High Sierra 10.13 \ Arch Linux
Apple iPod Touch 5 16GB iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak \ iOS 6.0
Xiaomi Mi 5 (64 GB), Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition
Winner of the 6th Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Master 2011"
Johncher
Message#3
10.03.12, 19:50
Observer
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 612
Check in: 30.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

A new version:

Attached fileGame_Guardian_4.0.0.apk(122.15 KB)
abish38
Message#4
25.03.12, 01:18
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 01.02.11
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Kyst1kk @ 03/20/2012, 6:21 pm*
Tell me how to hack cartoon wars do not understand

1. Run the program, click "Set temp file path";
2. Register "mnt / sdcard";
3. Click "Confirm";
4. Click "Config Guardion Icon";
5. Click "Set Guardion Location", select the position of the icon;
6. Confirm "Done";

7. Fold and open Cartoon Wars;
8. Call the Guardion program via a shortcut right in the game (where we chose the position of the icon in step 5);
9. Click "Search" and prescribe the number of coins or crystals (in my case, I prescribe 0 for coins, since the first level and coins are not initially);
10. The program has found many meanings. We leave as is and click "Back";
11. We pass the level (in my case it is the first)
12. Call the program again by label, click "Search" and enter the number of newly earned coins (in my case 1015);
13. Found one value. Click on this value. The save dialog will appear, the name can be left blank, and click "Yes"
14. Next, click "Searching Result List" and see the list of saved values ​​that we found
15. Click on it, a window will open to change the value, enter instead of 1015 (in my case) any number (in my case 10150965)
16. Save and see coins = 10150965
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedabish38 - 25.03.12, 01:22

--------------------
Xiaomi MI-2S - extreme rum
Xiaomi Mi3 - extreme rum
OnePlus 5T - Stabilizer
kljovyj
Message#5
16.05.12, 12:48
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3535
Check in: 23.12.11
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

version 5.5.0
new: * Enhance anti-detection functionality.Attached fileidv.aqua.bulldog_2.apk(171.46 KB)

--------------------
Cool1 c103_9
ekc911
Message#6
17.05.12, 21:25
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 16.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Here I hacked the money, but how is the EXP?
I cracked the gold like this: it was 3k spent 2k = 1k entered 3k first, then 1k, and we enter 9999999 in the fields
but how exp, because it does not decrease but on the contrary increases
andrey.d
Message#7
18.05.12, 06:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2382
Check in: 24.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

ekc911,
Similar. Entered his expo, suppose 100, gained several meanings. Then it increased, and became, say, 200. So enter this second number.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mido
Allilya
Message#8
21.05.12, 18:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 31.10.08
Meizu MX4

I understandsuper modeneed to activate each time, if you closed the program like GameCIH? Reluctance to surf the Internet every time and spend money on traffic (It would be better if they paid for the program. I paid and use it. If we are all such bargainers, then I’m even willing to pay for this program)
In the latest version there is no buttonenable lock function, instead of herAdvertisement- this is to go to the super mode (and yes, you need to click on the banner and go to the site to activate this mode)
Very good program, easily hacked the coordinates of the character in FF9 (at 1 Sonya) by an unknown value (I walked around the map): D
And in general, a tremendous respect to the author of the program, for having made a functionsaveFound values: happy:
makcunknown
Message#9
01.06.12, 10:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Check in: 22.07.11

Without root in any way? Is there any thread cracker for money in the game, so that the root is not needed?

--------------------
Panasonic GD67 =>SE K800i =>SE X8 =>HTC Sensation =>Samsung GNexus =>HTC One X White PCT =>Samsung GS3 =>iPad 3 32Gb 4G =>Nexus 5 =>Oneplus 5 6 \ 64
Kyogre
Message#10
01.06.12, 14:44
9999✚ | 9999⊕
[offline]

Messages 1157
Apple iPhone 8

makcunknown
No, there are no such cases and there will not be, only in one case the root for hacking may not be needed - this is when saving the game lies on the memory card, but now few developers do such a thing, everybody is trying to protect themselves from hacking

--------------------
Nokia E50 ->HP iPAQ rw6815 ->Google Nexus One ->Toshiba Thrive 10 ->Pantech Vega LTE-A + iPhone 5 + HP iPAQ h1945 ->LG G5 (H850) + PS Vita + Samsung Ativ S ->iPhone 8 + iPad 2017
Kyogre
Message#11
05.06.12, 15:36
9999✚ | 9999⊕
[offline]

Messages 1157
Apple iPhone 8

mirage-rcm
if you play a game in the same USA for example, you figure it out, special forces break into your apartment and you sit in a jail for a couple of years} -), because it is illegal to break someone else’s property, and moreover that side that brings to the owner money. You say "it's real to hack!", Yes, it is real to hack, but imagine several hundred thousand players will immediately take and hack money, experience, donat-money, everything will be hacked shorter ... do you think developers are such idiots blind? They do not see that their game is all hacked and nobody else buys a coin for real. Yes, they all just on the same day indiscriminately in the ban will be sent forever and they will build anti-cheat into the game, so that such miracle hackers will not be lost, so there is a kunets. In order to hack without consequences, you need to hire a hacker and quietly, without saying anything to anyone, hack it only for yourself (in the hacker’s sense), then nobody will suspect anyone, but the creator of the game will not suffer big losses single player something: grabli:
P.S.By the way, it’s not the game that should be hacked, but the server, because the game is just a shell and a set of pictures, videos and music, but on the server you’ve just saved all the savings, money, level, how much money you invested in the game, etc. P.

Post has been editedKyogre - 05.06.12, 15:38

--------------------
Nokia E50 ->HP iPAQ rw6815 ->Google Nexus One ->Toshiba Thrive 10 ->Pantech Vega LTE-A + iPhone 5 + HP iPAQ h1945 ->LG G5 (H850) + PS Vita + Samsung Ativ S ->iPhone 8 + iPad 2017
Dogma78
Message#12
09.06.12, 12:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 431
Check in: 08.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

it seems everything works
Attached fileGameGuardian_5.2.1_Cracked_By_DVS_GangXta.apk(310.84 KB)
Nitrooxid
Message#13
17.06.12, 22:48
Dark side
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5251
Check in: 27.12.08
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

GameGuardian 5.5.1
What's new in version 5.5.1 (Watch full changelog)
  • Change package name to avoid detection.

From the bad news: http://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/542-ga...rom-play-store/
Now the new home page of the program: http://gameguardian.net/forum/
Updates download here: http://gameguardian.net/forum/files/go/3b9...41/gameguardian

Attached files

Attached fileGame_Guardian_5.5.1.apk(171.56 KB)

Post has been editedNitrooxid - 17.06.12, 22:49

--------------------
Apple Macbook Air 13.3 2014 128GB High Sierra 10.13 \ Arch Linux
Apple iPod Touch 5 16GB iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak \ iOS 6.0
Xiaomi Mi 5 (64 GB), Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition
Winner of the 6th Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Master 2011"
werqq
Message#14
18.06.12, 07:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 21.10.08
Meizu 16th 8/128

Search can not go 5, 10 minutes or more. Values ​​he finds immediately. If a long time did not find anything, then the search is already completed. To make this programlina look better, you need to select More Regions in its settings in the Set Search Range item (by default, there are Default Regions). After that, in my NFS Shift game, when I first searched for a value, there were significantly more addresses, and after the second or third search, there were several values ​​that can be changed by brute force and see the result (in other games, it also looks good). With the default settings, the second search was always empty, and the result of the first was only a few addresses, I already thought that the program was bullshit and could not find anything.
ZY I do not know why this is not written in the "instructions for use" of this program, but these changes in the settings helped to achieve the desired result.
Lomonosov
Message#15
06.10.12, 09:50
Veteran
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 1963
Check in: 02.02.08
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

translated the latest version. I think that there will be no particular difficulties in understanding my translation. all enjoyable use! ;)

Attached files

Attached filegameguardian_6.0.0_rus.apk(132.86 KB)

--------------------
We're not looking for easy ways
Chervanev
Message#16
11.10.12, 14:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1345
Check in: 05.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Dima Sorokin
And you try to correctly describe the problem. What a few letters, which way? No shit not understand. To complete the program you need to register only where to store a temporary file. Yes, and not necessarily. In a temporary file, the program stores information about the name of the game, addresses and values. That is, we found the desired value, the program indicated at what address it is located. Changed it (value). Save the result in a temporary file. Now, when you restart the game, you do not need to do a search. It is enough to call the saved data and edit it. As you can guess it completely does not care whether or not there is a temporary file. The program in any case will create it. To store temporary data from the current search. For the program to work properly, it must be in the phone's memory, but the temporary file can be anywhere. For him, you can register a place of storage. Launched the program. Clicked "Set Temp File Path". In the appeared window we write / sdcard / games-hack. Click the "Confirm" button. The games-hack directory needs to be pre-created yourself, well, or any other name that you like. If you write / sdcard then the file will be in the root of the card.

dog42,
Not necessary to writemnt / sdcard /enough/ sdcard.
For example, if I want to save the file on an external card (the device is in the signature), then I need to write/ sdcard / external_sd /.

Post has been editedChervanev - 11.10.12, 14:55
Farsis
Message#17
15.10.12, 18:15
Letters of cheats IGNORE!
[offline]

Messages 1024
Check in: 01.03.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the GameGuardian version of the program, for VIP members only (which I am).
Another icon and more different speeds.

here is a description.

English: This is the official VIP + version of GameGuardian. It makes it impossible to find it.

Translation: This is the official version + VIP from GameGuardian. Packed with lots of updates to the original, and makes it impossible for games to detect it.

GameGuardian VIP 3.4 Attached fileGGPlus 3.4.apk(145.37 KB)

What's new in the GG VIP 3.4 version?
In English
What's New in Version 3.4.
Updated to avoid detection.
By Puski.
What's new in version 3.4.
Updated to avoid detection.

Past versions.

but note that you need a password to download this version, and you will find it in my profile here Farsis good luck
The password for all versions is the same.
GameGuardian VIP 3.3
GameGuardian VIP 3.2
GameGuardian VIP 3.1
GG VIP In Russian

Post has been editedFarsis - 17.02.14, 19:38
Reason for editing: GameGuardian VIP 3.4

--------------------
My topics. >>Club READERS!<<
The woman behind the wheel, is worse than the pyana soldier on a motorcycle. P.s.I do not toleratefemenistek.
ricotoxa
Message#18
25.10.12, 07:34
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 19.02.10
HTC Incredible S

Want to hack the game and you can not?
Try to expand your search for this:

1.In the cracker menu, find the lineSet Search Range.
2.Highlight tickAll regions.
3.Then clickDone.

Some games after this manipulation still succumbed to hacking.

Post has been editedricotoxa - 25.10.12, 07:37

--------------------
dyspire
Message#19
31.10.12, 16:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 632
Check in: 18.03.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

TranslatedVIP version fromFarsis. Maybe someone needs to:Attached fileGameGuardian-ForumMod3.1.RUS.apk(147.39 KB)
Sokol99999
Message#20
02.11.12, 20:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2551
Check in: 18.08.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

If you hold your finger on the icon, then what does it do?
gig4ik
Message#21
02.11.12, 22:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 276
Check in: 06.01.12

Sokol99999 @ 11.11.2012, 21:22*
If you hold your finger on the icon, then what does it do?

This is a function that allows you to change the speed. Useful in reaction games :-)

398 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 6:45 PM