> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Hexamob Recovery PRO | recover deleted files on SD and phone.

Rep: (719)
Hexamob Recovery PRO
Version: 5.01 build 99

Last update of the program in the header:18.10.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Recover deleted files on SD and phone.

Description:
Have you deleted your data? Do not worry!Hexamob Recovery Prorestore them!

Recover deleted files on external SDCARD and / or internal storage devices (smartphone).

NEED ROOT and Busybox !

- If you have any problems with this application, send us an email with your name and we will contact you to fix the error on your device. We work for you!
- We need feedback and your comments on the Android web market or send us an email.
- FAT (VFAT) file system is supported (SDCARD or partition from internal memory must be formatted with this file system).
- Search any type of file or select types from filters.
- Long-deleted files will be more difficult to recover, because some blocks of the file can be overwritten.
- Recovered files are saved to the device recovery folder (usually in MicroSD, although some devices may create this folder on the internal memory).
- This application needs superuser rights.
Attached Image

Developer: Hexamob
Homepage: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hex...xkWdhvlpazBl3_g
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.h...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 5.01 build 99 Pro Р’В® Hexamob Recovery PRO (Post # 36253108)
Version: 5.01 build 99 Pro Patched Р’В® Hexamob Recovery PRO (Post elixcat # 56666421)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 31.12.16, 18:15
Reason for editing: Patched

Rep: (1775)
useful thing. there is not enough memory card formatting utility

Rep: (21)
Kapets, I want to root! } -)

Rep: (18)
Nice

Rep: (7)
There was a situation here the other day when I accidentally erased on a laptop (Toshiba AC100, Android 2.2) a folder with important working files (voice recordings in mp3 and photos) - I spent half the night at the hotel trying to recover. I bought this program from my Motorola Flipout, received a root and immediately became alert - she just does not see the memory card of the device and, accordingly, does not work. Moved the apk to the laptop, installed (it is crooked, only in portrait orientation). She does not see the USB flash drive, the internal memory (32GB flash) - does not see, only sees the SD card from the camera, could not restore anything, stupidly hanging on the scan.

There are a lot of positive reviews in the market, but my experience says that the program is a full barn: yes2:

Rep: (3)
lineus @ 12.8.2011, 10:05*
There was a situation here the other day when I accidentally erased on a laptop (Toshiba AC100, Android 2.2) a folder with important working files (voice recordings in mp3 and photos) - I spent half the night at the hotel trying to recover. I bought this program from my Motorola Flipout, received a root and immediately became alert - she just does not see the memory card of the device and, accordingly, does not work. Moved the apk to the laptop, installed (it is crooked, only in portrait orientation). She does not see the USB flash drive, the internal memory (32GB flash) - does not see, only sees the SD card from the camera, could not restore anything, stupidly hanging on the scan.

There are a lot of positive reviews in the market, but my experience says that the program is a full barn: yes2:

Well, no luck to you.

Rep: (17)
try

Rep: (39)
Katapulta @ 12.8.2011, 10:18*
Well, no luck to you.

It's unlucky when you download a non-working battery that the smart does not support, and this is a scam. It is necessary to throw in the description the names of supported smarts. imho

Rep: (19)
Aaandroid @ 08/12/2011, 02:59*
FAT file system supported

My flash drive is formatted in FAT32 - everything is not supported?

Rep: (13)
I, in general, except for "an unexpected application stop" during the search, did not see anything. The card is also formatted as it should.
Has anyone ever recovered, restored anything? Or is it a fake?

Rep: (48)
HTC Hero, firmware based on Cyanogenmod v.7, android 2.3.5. Prog card (1.4) identified correctly. Chose - video recovery mp4. Recovery mode is fast. She found 17 deleted files in different folders, correctly identified the file names (including in Cyrillic). I also restored everything I found without any problems. In general, must have so far!

Rep: (13)
I do not know. Something is trying to look, but falls in the process.

Rep: (6)
And I have deleted. Files found, but does not recover. The recovery folder is empty.

Rep: (89)
What types of files can it search? I just deleted apk did not show.

Rep: (85)
I found almost 500 deleted songs on sd, chose 5 of them and restored without problems. but it's easier for me to connect a phone to a pc and use a program on a pc, pandora recovery for example. And on many androids, the internal memory of the phone is not fat, for example, I have yaffs.

What types of files can it search? I just deleted apk did not show.

Aaandroid @ 08/12/2011, 03:59*
- Searchany file type or select types from filters.

Rep: (687)
Menko @ 08/16/2011, 16:03*
but it's easier for me to connect the phone

even in our time, not all computers have: drag:

Toshiba1984 @ 08/18/2011, 00:40*
even in our time, not all computers have

sorry)

Rep: (29)
1.5 who can post a thread :)

Rep: (19)
I removed the system flashlight, then put the Torcia flashlight on, but it does not work. I suspect that it is because of the removal of the staff. Can I restore it using this program? If so, what is it called?

Rep: (16)
Hello everyone, I bought this program, it was very convenient, we walked around for a walk, took a lot of photos and videos, and it so happened that by chance (we drove in a shuttle bus) I decided to pass on the bluetooth to my friends, but they deleted them. What to do? I found this program in the market, I bought it, it seems like 40 rubles. and within 15 minutes she scanned an 8 GB card. and restored everything and even 6 films of 600 meg each. MKV. deleted 2 months ago from the past of the communicator VM. So the program is super. Very comfortable on the road when there is no BB.

Post has been editedone17 - 06.09.11, 08:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 3:13