Local Area Networks PDA-PC via BlueTooth and Wi-Fi | questions and their solution

Rep: (245)
Local Area Networks via BT and WLAN

Here, all issues related to the creation, configuration and operation of local networks between PDAs and PCs via BlueTooth and Wi-Fi are resolved.

Setting up a network connection through :

Bluetooth
with a desktop computer, these manipulations are possible with a broadband stackanswerThank you Ernesto Guevara de la Serna
We connect our device to a computer with maximum capabilitiesanswer, ThankcompaNet
BT network PDA-PDAanswer, Thankigorjirkov
Bluetooth instructionanswer, Thankpadona4ek
Samsung i900 and Windows7 instructionsanswer, ThankMasterToka
HD2 setup as a gprs-modem for MTS operatoranswerthankCro_
FAQ on connecting a PDA with a wide stack and a communicator with a microsoft stackanswerthankDEEMA01
Client-side PAN access on HTC Universal FAQ (in English)answerthankpasha_550
Microsoft ActiveSync via Bluetooth - it's easy!answerthankOlegu
how to connect glofiish x600 to internet via computer using bluetoothanswer, ThankcompaNet
MS stack is not so bad. Pull out the PAN client and make it workanswerthankMforward pay attentionhere on thisanswerthankeen
There is acer n311 (WM5) I want to release it on the Internet through the Network Access Point (PAN), in the Orange San Francisco phone (Android 2.2)answerthankMforward. Is there any script?answerthankAn_private
how to make lokalku BB<=>The PDA, Toshiba put it so she does not find my software ... screaming, insert the bluetooth and press OK and everything is in a circle. Just put the firewood from the disk, you can create a local connection for BT but do not find a device with a PAN, if you set the Vidcomm, then these settings fly off and the local connection on the BT disappears, the active sync also does not produce resultsanswerthankElfenlide
Who has microsoft native drivers working (on BB, under XP), there is no need to install third-party bluetooth drivers, we lookinstructionthankSergey_Sv
a little about mice and keyboards on this technologyanswerthankvasja8919
Can I set up internet from my computer via bluetooth on samsung galaxy s (i9000)?answerthankDschinghis Khan
Connect Android and PDA (Pocket PC, Windows Mobile) via a bluetooth network with shared Internet access.answerthankRaidens007
thankRaidens007

Setting up a network connection via Bluetooth with a desktop computer from Jimmer, for BT stack Widcomm (Broadcom)
Make a smoke break
  1. Find a PDA
  2. On the desktop, go to the Start menu ->Setup ->Network and remote access to the network, right-click on the Bluetooth Network shortcut and select Properties.
  3. Click on TCP / IP item and click properties.
  4. Here it is necessary to set the following settings.
    IP 192.168.1.1
    Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
    Main Gateway 192.168.1.1
    DNS 192.168.1.1
  5. On the PDA in the Settings menu ->Connections ->Connections ->Advanced ->Network Card, select Bluetooth Pan Drivers and make the following settings.
    IP 192.168.1.20
    Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
    Main Gateway 192.168.1.1
    DNS 192.168.1.1
  6. After that, in the Bluetooth Manager on the PDA we perform the following actions. Bluetooth Manager ->New ->Connect ->Explore a Bluetooth device, click Next, click on the device search, select your desktop computer from the list, click on its icon, and in the list of services select Network Access. As a result, a network access icon should appear among the icons in the Bluetooth Manager.
  7. As an example for applying a network connection, try to get into a shared folder on a PC. So, we open access to any folder on the PC, for example, music.
  8. Right-click on the My Computer icon, select Properties ->Network identification and remember the name of your computer, for example pc.
  9. In File explorer or Resco explorer (here there can be any file manager on the PDA, click on the Network share icon and enter the network path to the folder, for example, in our case \\ pc \ music). The Network logon window will pop up, where you enter your access parameters as on your desktop PC. True, I had to make another account on the desktop and log in to the PDA with this new User account, since for some reason the Administrator did not connect to the standard login. After this, the contents of the folder on the PC should appear on the PDA screen. In the same way, you can listen to music on your PDA.
Further:
You need to put the Resco Explorer further
in the file menu, add-ins and specify show network as network folder
after that you can make playlists to listen to music and other joys.
Good luck

if you have a Microsoft’s bluetooth stack on your device, then you may not have a BT-PAN client
but it's worth trying this oneinstruction
We also read Win7, Microsoft stack (standard firewood), "keychain" version 2.0 and KMK vm6.5 (WWE_O5 from Cotulla), Microsoft stackinstruction
I can't use TOSHIBA Bluetooth Stack,instruction

Wi-Fi
configure ftp server for folder sharinganswer, ThankErnesto Guevara de la Serna
How can I configure the PDA to use the lan network between computers via Wi-Fi in the Internet center?answer, ThankRobertzemekis
laptop running windows vista as a wifi hotspotanswer, Thankpoolt
the ability to create a network via WI-FI Comp + PDA using a D-Link DWL-G520 cardanswer, Thankalextu
Desctop XP circuit<=>usb<=>HTC Diamond + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>Laptop Vista HPanswer, ThankcompaNet
instructions for creating a local network and Internet PDA and PC via a PCI adapteranswerthankandreychru
DIR-300 NRU, dwa-125 with firewood ralinktech immediately raised 150Mbpsanswerthankrassvet_ekb
Wi-Fi settings on HP iPAQ 2490 and other old devicesanswerthankShotf
Sharing folders and the Internet using the DIR-300 routeranswerthankgarik.007
Who can not tune to a normal Wi-Fi adapter (not a router)answerthankSaailord
Configuring the router on the example of the Wi-Fi router D-Link DIR-300answerstep by stepinstructionthankandreychru
PC wifi network (win 7) + LG Optimus OneanswerthankBumbarash2007
There is a dlink dir 300 router. And an ipaq hx2410 PDA, I can’t configure the Wi-Fi Internet connection via the routeranswerthankHellko
For owners of Wi-fi cards from intelanswerthankeda100

Win7 network setup instructions<=>PDA
a laptopanswerthankcompaNet
mini instructions for setting through the guest account and using a passwordanswerthankGarage101
Win 7 is not the maximum (Ultimate) and home base (Home Basic)answerthankvovanoff78

for those who want to go online, by means of BB (OS setting)
Wi-Fi setup via Vista PCanswer, Thankgoonchenko
Wi-Fi setting via PC (WinXP)answer
Wi-Fi setup via Win7 PCanswer, Thankandreychru

how to set up a network between two pda via wi-fi
answerthankErnesto Guevara de la Serna
option 2answer, ThankSanek2104

there is Win XP laptop there is wi-fi, I do everything according to the instructions, but after completing the wireless setup wizard a new connection does not appear
The laptop has a separate button for turning on the Wi-Fi module, it should beincluded
and services are running on XPanswer
many bugs treat patch installation by Microsoft'aanswer
we dig the registryanswer
if the measures did not help check the OS for virusesanswerandanswer 2

FAQ

Bluetooth
when you try to open the page through the browser, writes "connection error. review the parameters of the connection to the network"answer
how to get out of the PDA via Bluetooth via the local networkanswer
Is it possible to connect from the PDA to the BB via the Internet, can this be done via VPNanswer
littletractfor blueprint raccoons
Now I put BlueSolei, I managed to connect the PDA and PC to the network via manuals from all Internet. Ping, but how to make the animals see each other in network environments ???answer
Bluetooth PAN User Driver is working, IE on the PDA swears at the lack of an Internetanswer
The browser connects to the Internet and on this all the icon is lit and the browser gives an error.answer
there is no PAN profile on the PDAanswer
how to check your bluetooth stack on your PDAanswer
I can not find where to register the ip address in the PDAanswer
where you can configure a laptop (win7) with a PDA (wm6.1) as a gprs modemanswer
How to connect a local computer via BT with a PDA, and not with a PS?answer
I try to issue a BEECH ->BLUTUF ->PDA ->the Internetanswer, answer
Instructions for setting up a Pocket PC device to access the Internet through a computer that is running ICSanswer
Internet access with Ubuntu via the communicator modem

Who has problems with BlueSoleil, remove and install the Bluetooth Stack by Toshiba
Answer: Personally, BlueSoleil has not taken root in my hands, but there are no problems with Toshiba’s stack.
  1. If when connecting the BT adapter in Start ->Setup ->Network and remote access to the network, the Bluetooth Network does not appear means on this adapter connection will not work. Of the 3 I used on the 2x Bluetooth Network was available.
  2. It was possible to establish the network on the PDA only with the installed BC firewood.
  3. And yet, on the old drivers, the Bluesoil Pan was unavailable. Only when installing the latest drivers, everything was tuned without problems.
    I tried on several computers all in a bunch :)

connected your Kaiser with BB via bluetooth
answer: I didn’t suffer so much with the bluetooth, I did everything much easier, I switched the network to my Internet connection, I switched on the port to connect the PDA to the bluetooth prog, and I connected the activists via Bluetooth to the connections. and everything works

constant break of communication with the computer via bluetooth adapter D-link dwa-120
for some reason, it happens (every 5 seconds), then there is no connection for 2-3 seconds, then it appears again for 5 seconds and so on.
answer: try - Settings - Connections - USB configuration - set ActiveSync (Low speed).
Such a trick helped me get rid of communication breaks.

there is internet via bluetooth but no connection to computer folders
answer
resulting problems: "No computer was found on the network"answer
"Unable to connect network path. Network resource not found or you do not have permission to access the network."answer

Wi-Fi
how to pay for wi-fi? and abroad you have to pay?answer
How to access the Internet from the BB, if you connect a PDA with wi-fi to it?answer
after the withdrawal of the PDA from hibernation, it sometimes can not restore the wi-fi connection with one rank (ad-hoc) networkanswer
nuances of Wi-Firead here
I want to screw my PDA on Wi-Fi to the laptop, instructions for HTC Max4answer
connected via wi-fi to the router, but when I launch Internet explorer, the phone climbs to the Internet via GPRSanswer
I can not connect to the computer via Wi-Fi and get Internet on the animal, Os Win 7, in the computer there is a Wi-Fi network cardanswer
the network pinged in both edges, I can even get on the Internet with ucweb, but only one page opens and then swears at the DNSanswer
Is it possible to browse the contents of a pc from a pc via wi-fi, that is, so that the pc acts as an ftp server?answer
I always write 11 Mbit / sec, which makes me feel bad about the fact that I don’t have WiFi b-I?answer
I will share my experience using the Connectify program. Access Point only works with wpa2-pskanswer
I installed the wireless network, but after rebooting in the Network connections the cross did not disappearanswer
Did the means of folder sharing on the PDA appear in the same way as it is done on a computer in a normal local network?answer
pops up balun "Warning. Cannot log into the wireless network. For a positive user identification on this network requires a personal certificate." Authentication: WPA Data Encryption: TKIP EAP Typeanswer
network through Virtual wifi point-blank does not want to be set to "N" modeanswer
configure the mode "N" on the PCanswer
Are there any solutions for distributing GPRS or 3G from a PDA (WinMobile) to a tablet (android) via Wi-Fianswer
PDA with win 6.1 sees only one PC out of 2 through Rescoanswer
Question: SGS3 sees and reads the files and folders of the laptop only when Kaspersky is off (KIS). How to make everything visible when KIS is on?answer
Low data rate over WiFi

problems and solutions HTC devices
answer for D-link
    If Wm does not connect and Sumbian without problems, via router
    Go to the settings of the router through the web interface. On the main setup tab, select Wireless Setup, click on the MANUAL WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP, see the WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP message, below Enable-remove the check mark. Save changes. Everything should work.
    BB with WinXP SP3, DIR 300, HTC HD2, when copying files from the shared folder BB to the PDA, the connection is lost all the time, in the amount of about 30-38% I copied both CD and DVD discsanswer

answer 2and other manufacturers of router
turn onN Protocol on HTC-HD answer
control gprs / edge connectionanswer

Frequent use of Russian characters in the name of the PC network is not visible
answer: simple, everything was that my computer was called Lolodin-PC, I decided to rename it ONOTOLE and the network started working

A Wi-Fi network is configured between the PC and the KVM from the PC; Internet traffic must go to the KVM, but it is not
Answer: A simple solution, the network should not be working \ work as in 6.1 but intnrnet \ Internet.

Spb Backup "save network settings and Wi-Fi?
Answer: Verified - Spb Backup on my PDA restored (after XP) all network settings at the time of creating the backup file.

I need internet ONLY via Wi-Fi
answer
resulting problems: DO NOT forget that the connection to the network itself is configured separately. You must connect to the network and only then Internet programs can go online.
look at the type of encryption in Routeranswer

there is internet via wifi but no connection to computer folders
answer
guest accountanswer
The PDA does not display a list of available balloons on the Win7 computer, when you tap it on the reko, the network environment - the same error ..: "it is impossible to join the common path.answer

Can I squeeze more than 2mb with Wi-Fi connection (egban)
Answer: When the charger is on, it turned out to squeeze 4!

general issues
Tell me where it is necessary to register ip?answer
How to set up an Internet on a PC, via the package?answer
Help set up the Internet between the communicator on wm 6.1 and windows 7, the Internet should go pc->pda on usb.answer
And what is the "whistle" keychain.answer
Really somehow connect from my PDA to an ADSL modem (planet ade 4400)answer
Internet access with Ubuntu via the communicator modem

a little about remote access
I installed the program, and IE8 on the BB does not want to see the PDAanswer
possible problems in the PDAanswer

a little about Resko
where in the folder address to add manuallyanswer
using passwordanswer
I can’t set up a connection to BB in Reskoanswer
without password
PC guest accountanswer
allow login with a blank password (Win Xp)answer
A more complete version of the network access settings in the web archive (opens with a bb opera and iexlorer), works with XP up to 7 inclusiveanswer

Tell me pliz how to create a VPN connection on the PDA?
Answer: Start - Settings - Connections - Connections - Add a new connection to the VPN server.

Faq windows 7
Why, I wonder, he himself does not show the balls at the entrance to the computer?answer
Probably there should be some version of ActiveSync for Win 7?
Answer: Seven needs Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center, look inthis topic

If you have an Internet on the PC goes through the LAN network and then to the Internet
Answer: Then in the settings of the active computer, put the Computer connected to: Work!
And it will work!

Checkboxes, in the Internet sharing service are, But still there is no Internet on the PDA
for smart internet securityanswer
for Kaspersky Internet Securityanswer

Software

Bluetooth
TOSHIBA Bluetooth Stack, use this stack, tested more than once in action
treatment method describedhere

Wi-Fi
WIFI Remote Access- This free application will allow you to familiarize yourself with the contents of your Windows phone directly from your computer.
File transfer over WiFi network PC-Router-PDA via WIFI Remout Access Premium on PDA and Total Commander on PC
WMWifiRouter- a tool that allows you to use your device as a router between WiFi and cellular networks, instructions inpictures

WindowsCE_SMB_CIF_Server - means of sharing a folder on the PDA in the same way as it is done on a computer in a normal local network

download
instructions
instructionThanks from the authorMforward
fullinstructionin pictures netbook (win7)<->PDA, Samsung N140 Netbook, Win Se7en Maximum SP1 and Samsung Witu are involved, Win Mobile 6.1 thanksErnesto Guevara de la Serna

opportunity to work
By the way, the service works not only via WI-FI, but also the BT PAN network and USB (the device should have the checkbox "Enable enhanced network capabilities" in the USB settings connected to the PC.) And it works even if Internet Sharing is active.

possible problems
On vita (wm 6.1) port 139 and 1049 opens when you connect to the computer through resko, but for some reason 137 and 445 do not wantanswer
If the ball is a way with Russian characters, will it work?answer
even if you turn to a non-existing balloon (not \ storage or \ win, but, for example, \ noshare) - you still receive a request for authorizationanswer

since 7 does not enter
network path not foundanswer
network administration policiesanswer

and carefully with "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Comm \ NETBIOS]" EnableLoopBack "= dword: 0>1 ", we make backup system before changes answer

A small addition for WM6.1 owners:
Modem initialization in WM6
other software software look in the list of programs in the section "Internet and Security"

K
We recommend that you correctly formulate a question - after all, only a competent question will give you a reasonable answer.
note:
    Be sure to specify which operating system (OS) on the BB (PC) devices (PDA)
    what is the use of the firewall, is included in the antivirus software al standard Windows
    Brand Bluetooth adapter, Router'a, ADSL modem, with their internal Internet connection settings (IP mask gateway)
But before that, read carefully the header on the appropriate connection (Bluetooth al Wi-Fi)
The topic is monitored and the periodic header is updated.
By Android OS should be treated
search software for Android phones"SEARCH software for Android OS"
setting up wireless connections for telephones on the Android platform"Android - First Aid"

Topics Curator: andreychru
page 109

Post has been editedandreychru - 30.01.16, 00:17
Reason for editing: cap update

Rep: (19)
Is it possible to make a network between the PDA and the bb so that it goes to the Internet? Well, I do not want to use ActiveSync (

Rep: (17)
can. but it will be necessary to connect the PDA with the PC, and given disconnects, this will have to be done repeatedly. uncomfortable. IMHO. Himself rantshe so perverted.

Rep: (3)
Is there an office network with WiFi that uses AES encryption .... do I only have TKIP on m600, is there any software that supports AES?

Grigor , I want to have an Internet home with a PDA! and the rest does not interest me yet)

Picture
I have such a situation, I don’t know how to set up a dental grid - which IPs to allocate, which mask, gateway, dns to register, help!

Rep: (3)
Grimich , I have with such a scheme through the active all flew to the Internet without settings on the tooth

Dogxl , the fact of the matter is that I do not want an active! I just need a network)

Rep: (15)
It is interesting to force Wi-fi to go via the BB to the Internet Nokia e61 - if you can call it a PDA.

Grimich judging by the scheme it is more logical to connect the PDA by the tooth directly to the router, and not to the PC. To give him ip 192.168.1.3 for example. Only firewood must be changed

Grigor , the router does not have a tooth .. it is cord-waffle =)

One question .. Described in the header instructions for which stack? there are suspicions that it is not for my .. at the stage ".. choose your desktop computer from the list, click on its icon, and in the list of services select Network Access .." I have only two services: COM6 and Personal Ad-hoc User Service (by the way what is it?)

Grimich and in your case can make a network of PDA-PC and then a bridge between this network and the network of PC-router and then xs ..

Grigor Well, standard means does not work. I have so far scored on this matter .. I was advised to put Kerio VinRout firewall - he seems to be able to do the bridge himself .. time will be - I will take care and accomplish my goal

Rep: (0)
But you can immediately 2bb and 1kpk

Rep: (18)
I did everything as stated in the instructions. Does not work. Help!

Rep: (377)
cyberdrunya ,
What does not work? Are not the computers in a networked environment?

Vasilich123 @ 12/29/06 05:39:27
cyberdrunya ,
What does not work? Are not the computers in a networked environment?

Yes. In the Bluetooth manager, he writes on both the PDA and the BB that the service is connected. And the CCP BB does not see. Has anyone ever been like this? How to fix?
Ps. Windows with the second SP. (just heard that some people don't install the network after installing SP2)

Post has been editedcyberdrunya - 31.12.06, 02:30

Rep: (-1)
Happy New Year, everyone!
Tell me what's wrong? A router is connected to the PC. I connect through a tooth LOOX 420.
Quote:

6. On the PDA in the Settings menu ->Connections ->Connections ->Advanced ->Network Card, select Bluetooth Pan Drivers and make the following settings.

My PDA does not see this Pan Driver. There is a connection, there is an icon in the manager too.
Tell me. if there is time.

PDA: Dell Axim x51v
BT Steck: widcomm 0.5

PC:
BT Steak tried and bluseoleil and some more.
Nifiga does not want to work. The handheld computer doesn’t see the NPCs ball.
Are there any owners with the same PDA? Does it work for you?
How to make work?

Ps. Happy New Year!

cyberdrunya ,
What does "BT Stek: widcomm 0.5" mean? Such a stack does not exist)

Even as there is:link: rolleyes:

People, will someone help me at last? : search: How can I get the ball and the Internet to work on my PDA? : help: Well, or give ICQ number, it will be much faster than through the forum.

Post has been editedandreychru - 23.06.10, 23:04

Rep: (377)
cyberdrunya ,
Try to find a computer named \\ [computer name]. I once set up my own ball. Knock in PM. I will try again to adjust everything with you.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 01:36