> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

We advise and look for games | According to the plot, by age, by genre

Rep: (69)
I was the second day of the ruble in Tekken Dark Resurrection) graphics super) plot 0) In general, in the best traditions of the fighting game!

Rep: (4)
Mr.Plyushkin While you're in Def Jam played?

Rep: (87)
ramon88 ,
I played Tekken better, as for me .....

Rep: (0)
streetfighter 3 personal identity) classics

ramon88,26.12.06 16:48:30
Mr.Plyushkin While you're in Def Jam played?

Nope, I did not play ... I just downloaded the first fighting game that I heard rave reviews ...

Mr.Plyushkin Not cool game! I like it. There blows cool and the graphics too. But this is not the classic story already ... there appeared! :) AKvinAS It seems to me a matter of taste. and burnout played? : D: D: D

Rep: (10)
Mortal Kombat Unchained for fans of the series and fans of fighting games - the rapture ... And so, Tony Hawks Pro Skater - just the bomb!

ramon88 , Nope ... I'll just recently bought more weeks there) burnout did not play, but I think schA will correct this mistake!

Another good game Splinter Cell Essentails. It is true there uprvalenie overloaded. But the plot is great. I have yet to have not played! So that more or anything more to say I can not! :)

My question is, not who did not play in the Key of Heaven (or as it is called in America Key of Paradise)? Screenshots looked like or anything but your opinion of me as it is important! :)

I LOCO ROCO all 4 parts passed as a drug pravdo forward to 5 parts.
A KILL ZONE on the WLAN super play CS like.

Rep: (6)
And what part of your GTA cooler?

Rep: (123)
Sorcerer_2005 ,
schA din in Liberty City) remember how long ago Gamal GTA 3 on the computer)

Saveta Flot Out Head On

Rep: (153)
Series Patapon and LocoRoco series (Japanese have already went to the roof of these games)
Alien Syndrome and untlond legends (just for the cooperative come)
Exit 1 & 2 (including the brain and try to hold people to the exit)
Pursuit Force series and GTA (some people like, but someone on your nerves)
Metal Slug Anthology (Excellent arcade shooter. Recommened to play with a friend)

P.S. how long has not been updated ...

Rep: (34)
Of the best games I can be called:
Flatout: Head On
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Burnout: Dominator
Locorococo

Just good game:
Syfon Filter: Dark Mirror
Daxter
Tomb Raider: Legend

Post has been editedElrik - 10.01.09, 06:23

Rep: (3)
ARCTIC EDGE motorstorm and RIDGE RACER 2 is most of the races

For PSX:
Parasite Eve 1
Parasite Eve 2 - a terrific story, IMHO the best RPG of a very colorful backgrounds (in FF abruptly of course), entangled plot, every battle with the "boss" is different and requires ingenuity. Recommend.
Fear Effect
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix - beautiful graphics and gameplay, I highly recommend you will not regret.
Gran Turismo all the pieces - the most sophisticated and accurate racing simulation, ie not just arcade - drive through the beautiful trails ala NFS, given a precisely simulator! Fans and advise you))
Kula World - the best arcade games have not yet met. There are not words to describe the need to try! Recommend.
Metal Gear Solid - (?) Spy simulator, Action, first part of the conquered forever. Subsequent parts are not tried as regret. Also I advise.

About the game for the PSP can not say anything, recently I became the owner. If someone played the above listed and knows analogues for the PSP - unsubscribe - Pts will be appreciated!

Rep: (294)
GudBay ,
Parasite Eve - for the CAP is not
Fear Effect - no
Kula World 0- no
Gran Turismo - have
Metal Gear Solid - is, but it is 2d. the court of the 21st century already. full 3D action games

I can throw all here, so as not to look

Post has been editedPaulG - 29.04.10, 00:29

PaulG @ 28.4.10, 23:57*
Parasite Eve - for the CAP is not
PaulG agree))) and I wrote:
GudBay @ 28.4.10, 23:48*
For PSX: Parasite Eve 1 ...
and
GudBay @ 28.4.10, 23:48*
About the game for the PSP can not say anything

that is, it counseled games for PSX and asked whether there counterparts because these games are considered a cult classic, and if the PSP is more powerful on the PS1 hardware, then they will go and PSP

The fact that these games on the PSP is not as I know.
PaulG @ 28.4.10, 23:57*
I can throw all here
if it is not contrary to the rules - I do not mind: yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 15:14