> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Artemis / Love - Firmware se7en construction | HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W

Rep: (426)
Firmware HTC Artemis / Love se7en construction
(HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV m650)
Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Re-Flashing - Archive # 1 Topic is closed | Flashing - Discussion. Part 2 пїЅ | Firmware se7en construction

Akhtung !!! Important information !!!
The material presented by the author is unofficial, in case of unsuccessful firmware or death of the device, the author of the software and the administration of the resource do not bear responsibility! All actions you perform only at your own peril and risk. No one except yourself bears any responsibility for direct or indirect damage caused as a result of the installation or any other use of this firmware. These firmware are not the official firmware of the manufacturer of your device and are just an assembly of files provided by different sources. If you are not confident in your abilities, it is better to refuse to change the firmware or entrust it to professionals. It is also strongly recommended that you first familiarize yourself with all the risks, methods and other information presented on the forum and on the Internet. An illiterate firmware installation can cause a partial or complete loss of functionality of your device. In any case, installing unofficial firmware may void your manufacturer’s warranty.

WM6.1 firmware:
HD 6.1 dated 09/21/11
Black & whitefrom 31.05.10
GTX Inspiredfrom 25.05.10
GTX Editionfrom 19.05.10
EVO + Litefrom 06/04/10
Comment: Creating a firmware and switching to WM6.1 has a surprising paradox: with the same free RAM memory on WM6.1 and WM6.5, Wikipedia (Dict) does not start on the last ... and other volume-dependent applications ...

WM6.5 firmware:

K
  • Do not forget that all data is deleted after flashing
  • Remember that flashing your device when the battery charge level is less than 30% may be the last ...
  • Re-flashing is carried out with a standard usb cable, which is included
  • You can not reflash the device with firmware from another model
  • The firmware process takes no more than 10 minutes
  • After any working firmware you have flashed, you can flip back to the "native" firmware
  • For our device there are no official firmware versions of wm 6.5, there are no other OSs like Android, WP7, if they appear, you will see it in the topic header
  • All actions for flashing you do at your own peril and risk!
  • After flashing it is necessary to make a Hard Reset - a solution to 90% of all your problems. The remaining 10% are crooked hands.

Ingratitude kills enthusiasm

Post has been editedse7en - 23.08.14, 18:40

Rep: (0)
Se7en @ 09/30/2011, 08:54*
mirba, maybe the problem is in your Chinese flash drive? I have on Artem now a micro SD card from the licensed PCT of the HTC HD2 2 GB device - I used it both with the card and without my Artemis - I didn’t notice the difference, although everything is ext. I try to put the programs on a memory card ...

life expectancy from one recharge (1200 mAH bator) in practice, what should be in standby mode in average working environment conditions ???

Post has been editedmirba - 30.09.11, 08:34

Rep: (6)
conclusion ... is there a flash drive driver

Installed HTC ARTEMIS HD 6.1 09/24/2011, when charging 51%, the battery is reinforced (2500mA), a 16GB flash drive (KINGMAX, microSD, CLASS6) has been standing for a long time, I use the communicator constantly, calls, music, clips, and now
Only today, when charging 19%, I think to put it on charge at night.
Strong firmware.
And what kind of flash drive?

Rep: (41)
Installed HTC ARTEMIS HD 6.1. Just the best .... In speed, free memory, and composition. Thanks se7en. I stay on her.
There are only two questions:
1. There is no SIM Menu shortcut (for multi sim cards), I have not found an answer on the forum yet.
2. How to return a normal battery, not a digital one.

AlexKYR @ 10/06/2011, 13:48*
How to return a normal battery, not a digital one.

Sweetie inside
Attached Image

Kitchen to help you friend. Everything is simple - Delete along this path - dll-ku phcanOverbmp, start the kitchen and flash ...

AlexKYR @ 10/06/2011, 11:48*
Installed HTC ARTEMIS HD 6.1. Just the best .... In speed, free memory, and composition. Thanks se7en. I stay on her.
There are only two questions:
1. There is no SIM Menu shortcut (for multi sim cards), I have not found an answer on the forum yet.
2. How to return a normal battery, not a digital one.

Se7en @ 10/07/2011, 09:15*
Kitchen to help you friend. Everything is simple - Delete along this path - dll-ku phcanOverbmp, start the kitchen and flash ...

packages STK_Service_4_87_0_0 and stk_uippc_exe_4_65_0_0 added to the kitchen ..., dll phcanOverbmp removed ...
at the output - clumsy firmware with half the graphics, it loads without pictures, there is a white screen on the desktop, inscriptions appear only when pressed ...

I thought ... but not to throw Artyomka and go to the store for the Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II

Dear se7en, help for the last time, solve my problem.

In general, on our forum for the P3300 there is not a single normal firmware, all with some kind of jambs.
I understand that you have laid out the kitchen, but with it a damn thing does not work.
Really good HD61, but ...
Please make the final release!

AlexKYR @ 10.10.2011, 22:47*
dll-ku phcanOverbmp deleted ...
at the output - clumsy firmware with half the graphics, it loads without pictures, there is a white screen on the desktop, inscriptions appear only when pressed ...

Oopsss ... We had to delete the following lines in the registry and add the STK_UIPPC_Lang_0419 language pack to the 0419 folder
Attached Image
Attached Image

I didn’t check it myself on the device (I didn’t reflash it), but putting the firmware in the same kitchen I post it - check it out!

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_ARTEMIS_HD_6.1_STK.rar(37.68 MB)

Post has been editedSmartecs - 11.11.11, 22:01
Reason for editing: + by Podge

se7en

Excellent firmware, plus! Not inferior in speed to the firmware from YuE !!! The question is, can I get rid of the acceleration of the ringtone or is it a disease of all firmware 6.1? AS is constantly loaded, I can’t manually
beat, but this is a trifle, the main memory does not leak !!!!

I can’t put any of your firmware 6.5, error 244, although 6.5 from Shedi is installed without problems,
6.1 yours got up like a native, very sorry, I really wanted to try your work on WM 6.5 (((

Post has been editedvipcuale - 21.10.11, 11:09

vipcuale, Sapsibo - I am glad to each sincere response! I almost do not use the device - I did it by the numerous requests of all our users. In general, the kitchen on the forum - do it ... Questions - write - I will be happy to answer as I can.
ERROR [244]: INVALID MODEL ID
Most likely, this error indicates that you are trying to install firmware from another communicator model that is not intended for your(judging by the signature - for HTC HD2)

Post has been editedse7en - 21.10.11, 14:18

se7en

Artyomka flashed for a friend, took your last 6.5 firmware, I don’t understand why they don’t want to be sewn from a computer
not from the card (((I flashed Artemka earlier, I have a clue, at one time I had 6 different pieces of them)))

Post has been editedvipcuale - 21.10.11, 19:23

Rep: (44)
Vipcuale @ 10.21.2011, 10:24*
The question is, can I get rid of the acceleration of the ringtone or is it a disease of all firmware 6.1?

As I understand it - it all depends on the build. For example,build 21057 I have without glitches.
Vipcuale @ 10.21.2011, 10:24*
AS is constantly loaded, I can’t manually

Trythis.

Nosov

I tried it, it doesn’t work

Rep: (15)
I liked the firmware, installed the resko plug-in - class ... :)
Faced a strange problem, Yandex traffic jams do not see GPS, while iGO grabs it in a few seconds!

se7en, thanks for the firmware. Put-work. I get used to and study ... But I can not start Navitel officer. He writes that there is no such key? When flashing, does the device number change or ID? You can still ask, through the Opera video is not loaded, what should I do?

Post has been editedyuriyshev - 28.10.11, 18:00

Please tell me, the body of HTC P3300 does not find a computer (only charging works). I stitched it several times from the card, the last time I stuck it in the tricolor and EVERYTHING. That is, "Checking SD contents" appears and immediately tricolor, there is no backup of the firmware. How to revive a cheburashka?
thank

Rep: (1)
Dear se7en, Thanks for the HTC ARTEMIS HD6.1 firmware. But, again, there are small bugs. I can’t pair the camera with the program Auto-recorder (it does not see it at all). Yes, and the camera itself opens only from the side button (it does not go through the Menu imperialization). It works jerkyly, a very sluggish sharpness. Advise, maybe, what to fix in the Registry?

WM 6.5.3 build 21690 Metro UI. I use the 2nd week. Build is good. There is enough memory for stable operation. Only there was a problem with the SIM contacts, well, I didn’t want to show it, only when I called, the numbers were determined. Having poyuzav in more detail a forum and rummaged in the register the problem was managed to be corrected. Small problems arose with the installation of some programs (something is wrong with checking the certificate), but this is not so important. CorePlayer also began to show its character by brakes, but the problem itself seemed to be gone. I have been using my favorite for about 5 years, I changed about 6 OS. I continue to use and look for something new. I hope to finalize this assembly and will gladly put an updated version. If I notice any other problems, I will unsubscribe with pleasure, because The result is important to me. In the end, I would ask the standard to set which thread prog on the rdp connection, since work requires frequent intervention on the remote, and it is not very convenient to reinstall with each reset

Post has been editeddjshmidko - 04.11.11, 13:50

Information fordjshmidko, lobanec60, yuriyshev, and for all newcomers, including armored personnel carriers
HTC Artemis / Love - Firmware se7en construction (Post # 9050475)
To read 3 pages is not so intense in my opinion even for traffic: butcher:

Rep: (1)
Regarding HTC_WINDROID_ME_1.01, the question arose: how to make the "new SMS" button work from the tab? I read that there is the possibility of editing through the registry. tell me exactly how.
thanks)): thank_you:

Yuriyshev @ 10.28.2011, 18:25*
But I can not start Navitel officer. He writes that there is no such key? When flashing, does the device number change or ID?

Gentlemen, celestials, but please do not send to the kitchen, search and garden :)
Indeed, there is a problem of installing Navitel on firmware and I would very much like to understand what this is connected with.

Actually, I started flashing yesterday morning precisely because I was really tired of driving on old Navitel cards (to version 3.2.6), and new ones are released only for fresh versions of the program, which clinically lack memory on the original firmware.

I managed to reflash two times yesterday (versionsHD 6.1 on 09/21/11 and 6.1 21056 EVO LITE ) - by the way, I really liked the speed of work and the cleanliness of the memory, - and six times rearrange Navitel (on both firmwares: on a 4GB card, 2GB on the device).
The result is the same -Navitel refuses to see the file NaviTel_Activation_Key.txt when activating the full mode, citing the fact that "the activation key is not correct or damaged."

“Refuses to see” I write because earlier, when installing the same version of the program on the old firmware, the key symbols were raised automatically from the slipped activation file NaviTel_Activation_Key.txt.

Tell me what and where you can still see, fix, a new navigator is critically needed .....

Post has been editedPodge - 08.11.11, 10:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 23:41