> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Artemis / Love - Firmware se7en construction | HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W

Rep: (426)
Firmware HTC Artemis / Love se7en construction
(HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV m650)
Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Re-Flashing - Archive # 1 Topic is closed | Flashing - Discussion. Part 2 пїЅ | Firmware se7en construction

Akhtung !!! Important information !!!
The material presented by the author is unofficial, in case of unsuccessful firmware or death of the device, the author of the software and the administration of the resource do not bear responsibility! All actions you perform only at your own peril and risk. No one except yourself bears any responsibility for direct or indirect damage caused as a result of the installation or any other use of this firmware. These firmware are not the official firmware of the manufacturer of your device and are just an assembly of files provided by different sources. If you are not confident in your abilities, it is better to refuse to change the firmware or entrust it to professionals. It is also strongly recommended that you first familiarize yourself with all the risks, methods and other information presented on the forum and on the Internet. An illiterate firmware installation can cause a partial or complete loss of functionality of your device. In any case, installing unofficial firmware may void your manufacturer’s warranty.

WM6.1 firmware:
HD 6.1 dated 09/21/11
Black & whitefrom 31.05.10
GTX Inspiredfrom 25.05.10
GTX Editionfrom 19.05.10
EVO + Litefrom 06/04/10
Comment: Creating a firmware and switching to WM6.1 has a surprising paradox: with the same free RAM memory on WM6.1 and WM6.5, Wikipedia (Dict) does not start on the last ... and other volume-dependent applications ...

WM6.5 firmware:

K
  • Do not forget that all data is deleted after flashing
  • Remember that flashing your device when the battery charge level is less than 30% may be the last ...
  • Re-flashing is carried out with a standard usb cable, which is included
  • You can not reflash the device with firmware from another model
  • The firmware process takes no more than 10 minutes
  • After any working firmware you have flashed, you can flip back to the "native" firmware
  • For our device there are no official firmware versions of wm 6.5, there are no other OSs like Android, WP7, if they appear, you will see it in the topic header
  • All actions for flashing you do at your own peril and risk!
  • After flashing it is necessary to make a Hard Reset - a solution to 90% of all your problems. The remaining 10% are crooked hands.

Ingratitude kills enthusiasm

Post has been editedse7en - 23.08.14, 18:40

milanoj @ 08/03/2011, 22:32*
FIRMWARE HTC P3300 / P3350 WINDROID FLOWER

Sorry I haven’t written to the topic for a long time - we start with a clean slate , on the latest firmware:
- it’s really a disaster with a media player - it doesn’t want to spin - it collected in the same kitchen as the previous firmwares - probably something didn’t grow together during assembly (a temporary solution is to roll the cab on top -Coreplayer
- for the camera and other non-reproducible programs (except Coreplayer) - After a flashing it is necessary to make a Hard Reset - a solution to 90% of all your problems. The remaining 10% are crooked hands.
- there are no problems with the bluetooth, except for pairing with a PC - the problem of new builds
____
PS: new firmware is not far off:savagemessiahzine.com:

Mironchik @ 07/30/2011, 17:14*
I can not download the firmware from se7en -WM6.5.3 with bild 29017 and 21690! I am writing there is no file. Other files are being downloaded. I have been trying for three days.
Just checked - everything is fine - use another browser.: offtopic:
Junk_Funk @ 07/26/2011, 11:55 PM*
Question about Windroid 1.01.
The problem is one, but very serious: the connection with the cellular operator (the so-called "operator strips") is often lost to such an extent that they cannot reach me. When trying to dial a number, the message “Phone off” pops up. I live in the city center, and with the previous firmware everything was good in terms of communication.
Look for the problem not in the firmware, but in the device (the problem was discussed more than once in the relevant topic), or in the versionRADIO
Forth @ 07/22/2011, 15:08*
I have firmware firmware HTC P3300 / P3350 WINDROID MANILA EDITION 1.01
But problems with setting up a call bell, I switch the bell, vibrate, but nothing happens. I had to ask meloby in the registry.
Tell me how to set up so that it was convenient to switch quickly and reliably as in MBAGC, can you install the program separately?
And I also want to delete the programs I do not need in the firmware, so that there is more memory, can anyone help with this?

I usually switch with a volume rocker - I have never experienced problems

Posted on 08/04/2011, 10:39:

Arkvvs @ 08/04/2011, 03:15*
FIRMWARE HTC P3300 / P3350 WINDROID MANILA EDITION 1.01
I liked very much, but several problems I encountered:
1 is a dim backlight for the street, I did not find the brightness adjustment, it simply does not exist, what can I overcome?
2-when using the icon on the beginning. the menu-message-create screen doesn’t happen, the menu-message-all-menu-messages have to be created, need to be fixed
3-well, the weather, it was mentioned above that you need to throw the file with the cities in the windows folder? did everything right, even overloaded, did not help. Explain what is wrong.
4-In general, the firmware is excellent to all who worked on it Respect.

1. Settings \ Power \ Backlight - so it seems
2. if so important - correct in the next version
3. weather ... my city, as well as all major cities are listed
4. thanks to me, me and me again :)One simple Thank you a lot ...

Rep: (1)
1. Settings \ Power \ Backlight - so it seems
2. if so important - correct in the next version
3. weather ... my city, as well as all major cities are listed

1. If you try to use your own link, you will understand why the question was asked
2. I don’t complain, I just don’t like to do 10 movements instead of 3, I would really like to if it’s not difficult
3. Kharkov, Ukraine is needed, if it is easy to write where the file is located on the PDA with the list of cities, I will correct it myself

New Firmware come soon !!!!

Post has been editedse7en - 26.08.11, 11:29

Rep: (44)
se7en I look forward to a new firmware from you.
Before that, I sat on WM 6.1 21056 EVO LITE and was pleased.
Now you want something new and under the finger (the last stylus was successfully seeded in nature).
I hope you will soon please us with new buns :)
P.S. Thank you for your work.

Rep: (0)
Who will tell me after the firmware I noticed that the cursor is constantly active, here's how it always drives up to the bottom, can this be connected with hardware instead of the firmware ??

Post has been editedDaymon - 16.08.11, 07:16

First impressions of the firmware WINDROID 1.01 - beautiful and unusual.
You take a little closer and the pitfalls begin:
- the battery is fast
maybeprobablyThis is the kirdyk of my battery, but before that, so quickly, the acb did not die. So far, the camloader has been removed from startup.
Generally camloader is a separate conversation. Someone wrote that it was impossible to unload the camera driver immediately after launching the system, otherwise the animal loses its energyizer. I took this into account and used to do a delay in unloading the camera at autoload (I did it with the version of unloading using MortScript). The delay exhibited in the label, namely, append
#AK #DELAY (6000)
(I am writing from memory, so the download time may need to be increased to 10,000 or 20,000)

- tabs in the manila
It is clear that many tabs can not be because of the small RAM, but instead of the "Mail" is to hang the tab with the good old Tudey, so that you can display the usual plugins.
And if you also screw the weather on the main tab, then in general there would be a buzz.
There have already complained that from the "Messages" tab through the menu does not cause the creation of a new SMS (you have to go through "Everything"). Will the bug be fixed?
- text
Dialogues just killed (which are flashing): dark frame, framed onwhite background dark text. Is it possible to change the white background to dark, and the letters from white to black?
Well, the little things:
1. If you have already begun to "lure", then you should immediately set the screen sensitivity to maximum in the registry.
2. The "ok" key never learned to close the running application.
3. Lost the label responsible for adjusting the backlight level (not to be confused with the label "power supply").
4. Some mysterious "check" in the power supply is a little alarming + the "Menu" button does not work there.
5. If we unload the camera drivers, then why not unload the wafer firewood?
6. If an opera has been delivered and the IE label has been deleted, then let them open and links (from SMS or other applications that launch the browser) in the opera. Somewhere in the theme of the opera, a script for MortScript walked, but will it go for 6.5 ...
7. The lack of a melody on an incoming call surprised me a little.
8. I really liked the solid HTC animation with sound in the WM6.1 EVO firmware. Android looks cool, but after the animation is another picture of the android. Monotonous ...

---------

1onix, I understand, says that the selection bar (green on the main tab of the manila) is not hidden if you turn the wheel up. This is a bug manila, not iron.

Post has been editedHOCOB - 17.08.11, 00:40

desperado666, how to make XP .

Rep: (37)
Greetings
Take in the ranks of artemovodov;). In general, my first device on the winmobile. Immediately flashed on WINDROID FLOWER, the one on the previous page. Everything is alright! Convenient control, for a simple user, everything is already embedded. WiFi works much better than factory 6.0.
How I did it - I was delighted with the speed in the menu and the work on the Internet through the stitched opera. Fotik did not start. I remembered that I did not make a hard reset, after it everything works.
But ... there is a problem - the media player does not start. Stupidly freezes. Is it somehow being treated or is it all the firmware and will you have to sew another? And yet, fonts, I correctly think that anti-aliasing is included? Can I turn it off? I just haven't found it yet, two days from wine 6.0 and half a day at 6.5 with decorations.
Do not kick much: blush:

Post has been editedvan4ester82 - 24.08.11, 14:06

van4ester82
media player does not start

van4ester82, In the second post, this problem and its solution are described:
se7en
- it’s really a disaster with a media player - it doesn’t want to spin - it collected in the same kitchen as the previous firmwares - probably something didn’t grow together during assembly (a temporary solution is to roll the cab on top -Coreplayer

van4ester82
is anti-aliasing enabled? Can I turn it off?

Options ->system ->screen ->ClearType (uncheck).

Rep: (37)
van4ester82, in the second post this problem and its solution are described:
Quote (se7en)
- it’s really a disaster with a media player - it doesn’t want to spin - it collected in the same kitchen as the previous firmwares - probably something didn’t grow together during assembly (a temporary solution is to roll over the cab - CorePlayer

I installed it on top several times, all the same. It does not work ... And it is only deleted by the hardware, it freezes through the delete menu.

Post has been editedvan4ester82 - 24.08.11, 23:45

Rep: (19)
Hello. Worth WINDROID ME 1.01
The melody of the incoming call is much quieter than on the official. The melody used is the same.
And not only the ringtone, if you just turn on the player ..

Can you fix it?

I tried it
Registry Tweaks (Post # 2206775)
did not help....
and search yuzal.

Post has been editedSmail - 25.08.11, 20:33

FIRMWARE HTC P3300 / P3350 Metro UI

Attached Image

Includes:
  • WM 6.5.3 build21690
  • Full design of MetroUI firmware
  • OEM software
  • NetCF 3.5 + Messages_EN_wm
  • Camera 4.11 (Button 5) + CamLoader
  • MetroUI Dialer (Answer Button)
  • Task Manager uTask 1.3
  • MultiMediaPlayer Core MetroUI (all extensions are associated)
  • Clearing Hibernate Memory (Button 6)
  • SPB MetroUI Calculator (default)
  • FlashConnect WM5torage
  • Klava MSHKeyMetro 1.13 (default)
  • Office mini 2010 (default)
  • Opera Mini 5.1 Kill IE Browser (button 4)
  • ICQ Pigeon MetroUI (select: Menu \ Settings \ Color)
  • RescoExplorer 8 MetroUI Explorer (default)
  • QuickGPS satellites
  • Switch psShuteXP MetroUI (Power button hold - brings up a dialog where you can reboot the device, or turn off the screen)
  • MetroUI Connection Manager (6 hold button)
  • MVBklight backlight control (button 1)
  • Animation WP7 (when turning on the PDA)
  • New graphics Solitaire & Balls
Download: Recommended:

Post has been editedse7en - 21.09.11, 10:34

se7en @ 08/26/2011, 16:51*
FIRMWARE HTC P3300 / P3350 Metro UI
Beta version ...

The development of a new project - to whom this topic is interesting, I accept constructive criticism and suggestions!

Rep: (17)
se7en
how many operatives are free?

Axe1985 @ 08.26.2011, 17:36*
how many operatives are free?

Go and find out - this is a beta version, so I need testers for its development.

Post has been editedse7en - 26.08.11, 20:16

se7en, do you plan to create firmware close to the original or all the same with your own changes?

GP1978,
Please ask the official and be happy!

Rep: (2)
Everything is managed easily, everything is large and with inscriptions (this is very good), memory ~ 28 MGB. Everything is intuitively clear, as it was all the time on this firmware was!

- CHOMEEDITOR does not start, something is not signed with a valid certificate.
- from Pizhena throws out when loading contacts

How can a blue selection bar be made more transparent on the initial screen?

Post has been editedrv4sat - 27.08.11, 11:08

se7en, official, as everyone knows, was only up to version 6.0, and I mean 6.5.x

Posted on 08/27/2011, 11:43:

FIRMWARE HTC P3300 / P3350 Metro UI screenshots please give

Post has been editedGP1978 - 27.08.11, 11:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 16:37