> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Mysaifu JVM | Virtual machine java 1.3

Rep: (498)
and the project is quite well developed: Nov. 10, 2008 - Mysaifu JVM Version 0.4.0 released.

Rep: (24)
People tell me how this emulyator.ya agonized agonized did not achieve the result: help:

Rep: (0)
I think the size of the cab of the machine itself emanates from Java + Bible in a computer is rt.jar. I'm pretty sure dostochno awake knowing that Byblos kompovskaya available I rolled down here. is a benefactor would give me only the car without the Bible just to pack it in pap from program files? and I sit here think there will be bolted to the economy kompovskuyu rt for rapid Ineta not have - too ~ 8m swing through zhprs reluctance

Mar. 3, 2009 - Mysaifu JVM Version 0.4.5 released. You can download fromdownload area.

supaplex777, Do not bother, I tried your idea, did not work

Rep: (300)
The current version 4.7 Bunch of bug fixes. I do not put just stumbled on the network. Link to the previous one post

Rep: (7)
people can simply, this emulsion is launching files.sisor.jar?? : Sveta:

mata_nui @ 13.6.10, 17:54*
people can simply, the emulsion starts .sis files or .jar ??

is an emulator to run programs in the CPC that were originally written in Java for BB

no Symbian emulators I have not seen, so the * .sis files are nothing to do with

UPDATE : Mar. 05, 2010 - Mysaifu JVM Version 0.4.8 released.

Post has been editedVech - 14.06.10, 17:39

Rep: (44)
I have a java emulator for e-ten x500 wm5

Rep: (1)
guys, if not difficult to update the version in the header. Thanks in advance!

Rep: (1)
Probably it will be very difficult, because the kind of development has stopped ..

Rep: (14)
I think to update any longer, and so the machine starts the J2SE 6 (JDK 1.6) applications, J2SE 7 (JDK 1.7) only started to be implemented in reality. In addition to the java 1.1-1.6 and it is written a lot of small applications that run quietly in the Mysaifu. Run through convenient shortcuts:
255 # "\ Storage Card \ Program Files \ Mysaifu JVM \ jre \ bin \ jvm.exe" -Xmx5M -cp "\ Storage Card \ JPs \ Cube.jar" CubeApplication
But I'm interested in another question: why such a huge fonts, many of the words dully at the screen do not intermeddle. Maybe someone knows how to regulate them?

Rep: (22)
wetal80 @ 03.03.2011, 08:01*
I think to update any longer, and so the machine starts the J2SE 6 (JDK 1.6) applications

Could you share apps that you use or provide links to applications that you know?
once he tried to adjust the emulator to runAzureus, But it did not nifiga. I wanted to imagine such a torrent to get hold of ...

Resolution navryadli be able to start, Azureus too many specifications require that the emulator does not realizovanna better download regular torrent client for Pocket PC

Rep: (14)
VecH @ 4.5.2011, 3:05*
... better to download a regular torrent client for Pocket PC

"... the golden words of Yuri Benediktovich!"
Sergey_Sv
But seriously, it SWT application is large enough. To start it is necessary SWT library for JVM, which can be found at:http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downlo...0/index.php#SWT
(Select the appropriate option for your Windows CE platform for example). swt.jar be placed in the ... Program Files \ Mysaifu JVM \ jre \ lib \ ext, and swt-win32-3655.dll in ... Program Files \ Mysaifu JVM \ jre \ bin. In general, none of the SWT-application on my Mysaifu not run (continuous machine produces some errors), I read that it can be executed only elementary-the SWT code in the screen is not exactly as you like, and also the memory is not enough ... I think.
If you want pomorochit, install the library first and run through -jar, if the machine is to say that there is no main class, then unpack the jar and find a class with a method
main and run through the -classpath.
In general, under the SWT-launch applications sharpened IBM J9 CDC, but the maximum that it can run the Java 1.3 and then if you have the other classes.
In addition to no Mysaifu the JIT compiler, which is why it is slow (sometimes very meeeedleeennnnooo) works. AWT-application rabtayut almost the same as in C #, Swing - very slowly, even the most simple and small. Plus Mysaifu in a huge pile of bugs, it is better not to run the desired bend, and to write a program for it or optimize existing ones.
Better IBM J9 CDC or CrE ME 4.12 (4.10), but also with its own characteristics.
That's what I normally works on Mysaifu:
Attached file__________.zip(235.61 KB)

Post has been editedwetal80 - 06.05.11, 12:54
Reason for editing: Add Application

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/06/20 10:27