> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Tracking Mail | Collecting tracks

Rep: (141)
Collection of all tracks for easy search and as an example of delivery times for new customers
Rules of registration
[B] Track [/ B], place of departure, place of delivery and the number of days in transit
[B] Store name (Computeruniverse, Handtec, Clove, etc.) [/ B]
[URL = http: //] The name of the machine with a link to the machine [/ URL]

Here, only the tracks and the specified information! Talk phones and their purchase in the established topics!

We search for the necessary information on the necessary store by typing the store name into the search bar at the bottom of the page
Package Tracking Services:

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 04.11.17, 09:18
Reason for editing: How to connect a bot to a Telegram so that notifications from track24.ru come automatically

Rep: (4)
My parcel flew ePacket from China 2 weeks ago and still has not landed in Russia, is there anyone with the same problem? P.S. before this process took no more than 4 days

Rep: (0)
Rezhzy prompt please:

I ordered a tablet with ali, on November 25, he flew to me in Moscow, on the 30th “Delivered to delivery in Russia,” on December 1st “Left the sorting center” - there is still no notification from the post office. This is normal ?

upd

I didn’t watch tracking before, because There weren’t any important purchases, but this time the tablet carefully monitored and it turns out that it should still be written “Arrived at the place of delivery”. Last time it was on the same day after the sorting center (looked at the last purchase) ... It's strange. In short fz, I just don’t really want to shove on the bus.

And another thing: the seller on Ali throws me tracking by DHL, maybe his courier will bring it, judging by the reviews this sometimes happens ...

Post has been editedBaltar - 10.12.16, 00:23

Rep: (37)
Hello, friends! I apologize if I wrote the wrong topic, but in terms of meaning it seems to be here. The problem is this, I ordered my wife to have a speakerphone in the car by the new year with aliexpress (a tidy device with a battery and charging from the cigarette lighter, it connects via bluetooth to the phone). The package went through Malaysia, track RQ026365710MY. I came to Moscow to customs, 12/18/2016 was the status - "Issued by customs", then, the same day the status - "The goods were detained by customs, others." I understand that the goods are with a battery, and perhaps the customs officers could have come up with this tracking device, so they detained me, but I don’t understand further - what should I do? Can I no longer wait for a parcel? The fact is, I heard that customs delays parcels in the city of arrival (destination) of the parcel, but the parcel was detained in Moscow, and it was sent to Veliky Novgorod. Another interesting fact is that I usually track packages on the site: track24.ru, and only there is the last status - “Goods are detained by customs, others”. I hit my track on a bunch of different tracker sites, everywhere except track24, the last status is “Released by customs”. Usually, after the release by the customs, before the parcel is delivered to Russia, about 2, well, a maximum of 3 days pass, today is the 5th day. So the package is still delayed. I do not know now what my actions should now be. Help advice!

Post has been editedstanislav53 - 23.12.16, 10:53

Rep: (5)
Tracking stuck on the status of "Despatched to overseas (Country code: UA)" from 12/12/2016. Tell me, is this normal or is it worth worrying? How much should be on average?
Sent by Singapore Post.

* stanislav53, , * JBB

I released customs at Vnukovo on 12/19, today 12/27 and silence. Usually 2-3 to until the status changes to "Transferred to delivery in Russia." Apparently the Russian Post closed for the New Year holidays.

Post has been editednami74 - 27.12.16, 21:41

Rep: (89)
Hello! Such a question: are packages sent via 4px singapore post om pro tracked in Russia?

A new software was installed at the Russian Post in December last year. As a result, some parcels are no longer tracked or partially tracked. + The "kind" part of the operators stupidly do not enter data on sending the parcel to another instance or the software does not process. At the moment, I am tracking packages on the site "where the package.ru" is more or less adequate information. There are also packages that are issued by customs, left the waypoint in late January (early February) and then silence. And on the Russian mail site, even internal tracking does not always work ...

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, maybe I'm writing a little in the wrong topic, if so, correct it, but I wanted to clarify, I made some small orders with a fool right before the Chinese New Year, the Chinese wrote that they could send parcels only at the end of the celebrations, I agreed then but apparently after the holidays they had accumulated so many of these orders that they could already twist it as much as possible, in general, like they promised to send all my orders, but so far I have received only one out of five positions, with which later orders have already arrived several times at the usual time 2-3 weeks, and there already the third month silence began, they all have track numbers starting with the letters LP as I understand this is the designation of the postal company in this case yanwen economic air mail, and before and after I received the packages sent through this company, but almost all the post-New Year parcels have sunk into the abyss, tell me, is there a chance that the parcels will be found, or is it already useless? Tracking stopped about two months ago, at the stage of transfer to the air carrier, but all sellers chorus that they will reach and ask not to open a dispute, because before I had no such cases, I ask you for advice on what to do in this situation?

Rep: (33)
Open a dispute - there is every reason. Suddenly then the premise will come - you will be happy ...

Rep: (1)
* ShelDP ,
So far I agreed to wait a couple of weeks, but what’s interesting, I sent three out of four sellers absolutely identical messages saying that I’m waiting but then I want them to return the money, word for word, and received the same word for word answers that they say wait, wait , hope that comes, but damn it, how? The shops are different, the sellers are also different, what kind of mysticism, or do they have a single customer service there?

Rep: (33)
* Skipirich. ,
No mystery - standard response templates.
IMHO - I see no reason to wait.

Hello everyone) Today I am writing already to the third forum about Singapore post) Such a problem: I am waiting for the phone, I took off by Singapore post. On May 11, the seller sent the order and 13 already the parcel was exported from Singapore. 6 day track hangs as export. I read forums where people write that parcels can hang in export for 2-3 months. Bag: 5111. Can anyone have any info about the package that goes in the next or the same bag? At least 6 days and not a period compared to 2 months, but you can still say desperate. Previously, a couple of parcels went by Singapore post and calmly reached my IGO in 9 days.

Question in connection with blocking Yandex and other sites in Ukraine I doubt that requests will now be processed correctly. I see when requesting tracking the request goes just through Yandex (ms.yandex.ru)
All my tracking stopped a couple of days ago, one was updated in Germany when I went through a VPN. Find out how to track a package guaranteed correctly (I'm not special)?

Post has been editedCthutq123 - 20.05.17, 11:55

Rep: (149)
* armading , not.

Rep: (89)
Cthutq123 @ 05.20.17, 12:54*
Clarify how to track the package guaranteed correctly (I'm not special)?

Try the service track24.ru

Thanks, I'll try.
PS I tried, everything worked out. Thanks again.

Post has been editedCthutq123 - 22.05.17, 18:41

Rep: (2)
Hello. And how to track the parcel with weight? I tried in all of the caps - the weight does not write.

Rep: (9)
RB208006061SG
45 days in transit: angry:

Rep: (149)
* Parmon , tracked with weight only China Packet Registred Air Mail and other "white" mail through the site "Russian Post". For example, China Small Packet Plus cannot be traced there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 08:01