> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Tracking Mail | Collecting tracks

Rep: (141)
Collection of all tracks for easy search and as an example of delivery times for new customers
Rules of registration
[B] Track [/ B], place of departure, place of delivery and the number of days in transit
[B] Store name (Computeruniverse, Handtec, Clove, etc.) [/ B]
[URL = http: //] The name of the machine with a link to the machine [/ URL]

Here, only the tracks and the specified information! Talk phones and their purchase in the established topics!

We search for the necessary information on the necessary store by typing the store name into the search bar at the bottom of the page
Package Tracking Services:

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 04.11.17, 09:18
Reason for editing: How to connect a bot to a Telegram so that notifications from track24.ru come automatically

Rep: (19)
Hello, is infa about the termination of the Swedish mail due to terrorist attacks

Rep: (1)
tell the seller gave the track number which coincides with the order number, but he is not monitored, must be sent sdekom a result, it is a normal situation?

Rep: (91)
Why in the cap threads track24 no service? The interface is much easier (there is Russian) and more informative than other sites, there is even interesting pieces.

Post has been editedarmading - 10.04.16, 19:02

Rep: (7)
jianglingpung @ 24.02.2016, 12:11*
My parcel tracks - writes flew to UA, and I'm in UZ, or can it just an intermediate point?
Sent Singapore post.

Singapore flying through Ukraine, then in the UZ, after taking off in Ukr, trekat on Uz-mail.

Rep: (3115)
Segeon @ 18.03.2016, 19:50*
so Finn and Singapore quickly
April 22 sent from Finland to Russia (Finke course), 8 May is still flying (that's you and faster).

Post has been editednoskojv - 08.05.16, 14:34

Rep: (37)
Hello, friends! I'm sending a aliekspressa was sent almost a month ago (pulse Lighter, Lighter with this battery in the housing). The seller sent through the mail in Germany, the track for a long time is not monitored. After some time, the seller unsubscribed that the parcel was sent back to him, as to the battery through Germany impossible. He gave a new track, sent via Singapore. Sending is not tracked now even 12 days, and now the seller refers to the very bad weather in China, heavy rain and strong winds - message type with a cargo already a long time idling in Guangzhou airport, and if the situation does not change, he will soon ask the courier give him the parcel back, so he sent it through the Shanghai airport. In my opinion, it had long been close to the truth, what to do in this situation? Here's my track: RF394648333SG

Rep: (5)
And what kind of treknomer gave me a Chinese? PALF2641096TR? o.O The surf muffled (((

Rep: (1)
If not the topic I write, I beg your pardon.
I am of those who post "lost" phones, like me.
I am going to write to the Federal Service. I think that the collective complaint will look weightier.
Maybe someone has already faced a similar situation and somehow solve it, write to the PM plz.

Rep: (23)
Hello!
Curators Please add to the list of website serviceshttp://poshta-stat.tkWhich provides a convenient statistics delivery of shipments from abroad to Ukraine.

Post has been editeddjinox - 24.06.16, 17:02

Rep: (4)
Prompt, where floating aircraft? : No: A week hanging out in this status. Or is it our customs and the Old tupit does not? : No:
Attached Image

Post has been editedRaveboy - 01.09.16, 14:30
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (3)
Please unsubscribe who is still waiting for a parcel of bags 4269 Singapore Post ???? Last status 20.07.2016 Despatched to overseas (Country code: MD)

Rep: (0)
RE430155537SE China, Kazan 55 days on the road
HK Dreami
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Proru.aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-note3-Pro-Prime-snapdragon-650-3G-32G-4000mAh-13ML-1080P-5-5-screen-octa/32636040211.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.70. ZgueKX

Post has been editedn1doctor - 29.08.16, 00:09

Rep: (4)
Maybe someone knows how to keep track of in the country of the recipient (in my case, Ukraine), tracks MS format ******** XSG?
I know that they supposedly are not tracked after departure from the sending country. But maybe there is some life hacking?
Ordered according to different tracks at the same time two parcels, one came two weeks. And this is no disk imaging, only shows that 14.08 has taken off:
2016-08-14 21:10:00 Arrival at Destination (Exchange Office)

Waiting for 2 packages from different vendors, both mailed Singapore, one left the country of origin 35 days ago, another 11, and no movement. Who else from Ukraine there were such problems lately? Before sending this mail come in 10-15 days.

pomane @ 02.09.2016, 20:27*
Waiting for 2 packages from different vendors, both mailed Singapore, one left the country of origin 35 days ago, another 11, and no movement. Who else from Ukraine there were such problems lately? Before sending this mail come in 10-15 days.

My package and did not get to me for 60 days (relegated from the sender's country, and ...).
Ordered in Dreami, opened the debate returned the money.

I think it is necessary to top up the list of such references:

https://global.cainiao.com/- site for the global tracking of parcels with Aliekspress. Monitors for virtually any track code.

https://1track.ru/- One website tracking service. Tracks in different postal services with convenient notifications and extension for chrome

Add the please to cap track24. In addition, there is easy to follow, almost all of the tracks, there is also a lot of people that tell if there are any problems.

Rep: (2)
If you have problems with sending through the mail does not update the status of the Netherlands with The item is on transport to the country of destination, RUSSIAN FEDERATION read hereBuying ZTE Nubia Z7 Max post 327

Rep: (8)
How is possylka where trekaetsya AliExpress Standard Shipping RA176483380FI this post

Rep: (51)
RA176483380FI - incorrect checksum track number.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/03/20, 19:23