> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Tracking Mail | Collecting tracks

Rep: (141)
Collection of all tracks for easy search and as an example of delivery times for new customers
Rules of registration
[B] Track [/ B], place of departure, place of delivery and the number of days in transit
[B] Store name (Computeruniverse, Handtec, Clove, etc.) [/ B]
[URL = http: //] The name of the machine with a link to the machine [/ URL]

Here, only the tracks and the specified information! Talk phones and their purchase in the established topics!

We search for the necessary information on the necessary store by typing the store name into the search bar at the bottom of the page
Package Tracking Services:

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 04.11.17, 09:18
Reason for editing: How to connect a bot to a Telegram so that notifications from track24.ru come automatically

Rep: (4)
From August 15 to be floating in the "transferred airlines" RB598912759SG
And also Singapore. Sending of Gongonka, sent a couple of days later for a long time came

Rep: (175)
August 27 ordered a bluetooth adapter for headphones.
Got track ZB000465432LV, AliExpress Saver Shipping through Latvia.
Purpose - Moscow. Moving or shaky, or rolls,
and September 7 in general has ceased to show signs of life.
Ali and show the status of my parcelHe arrived in the country of destination 07.09 21.00
and the Russian Post - statusDone at the post office (Latvia) 07.09 12.42
It turns out, it lost / spyanzili in the airport of departure or destination?
Headphones ordered at the same time, came from Hong Kong 2 weeks ago.
Open a dispute right now? Or wait another 36 days remaining before the closure of the order?

Rep: (1)
I have not written, Sori. The money was returned, the premise did not come.

Rep: (45)
Vlaryk @ 20.09.18, 22:36*
Ali and my package arrived show the status of the country of destination 07.09 21.00
and the Russian Post - Communication status is accepted in the department (Latvia) 07.09 12.42

I have the same thing as you ... jam package with the track type ZA ... LV with exactly the same status from 7.09.
And even with the track ZA ... HK on September 11, the status - "flight arrived in the country of destination."
No longer hope to get. Rather, all pulled ..
More Saver Shipping Service will not be ordered. It is better to overpay for delivery with full tracking

Mika_McFly @ 21.09.18, 17:55*
I stuck sending to the track type ZA ... LV with exactly the same status from 7.09
What activities are going to take?
Does it make sense to start to contact the seller?

Rep: (45)
* Vlaryk ,
Now write the seller is useless. They always say, "Wait."
Each seller shall guarantee the protection of the buyer for a period of 60 days. So I just open a dispute to refund 3-5 days prior to the expiration of the term of protection order. Typically, sellers are asked to respond to wait another 10-20 days, but do not be carried out. We must reject any seller offer, or simply did not respond - then in dispute intervene Aliexpress administration and the money returned

Rep: (2)
I ordered a phone redmi 4x. After loading into the plane, the track RB594210066SG does not lie down. I heard a rumor that they banned the distribution of xiaomi products. How to be? Wait for the end of the term of protection and open a dispute? I'm afraid, as if sold not slapped another 20 days of waiting.

Tracking mailings (Post Vlaryk # 77215575)
Today, without first changing the remaining statuses
The package fell straight to my post office.
The status changed immediately to Delivered to the point of issue.
The notice was also soon thrown into my mailbox.
I went, took, unpacked, connected to the phone.
It is a workable copy.
So, everything ended well.
It was sending, however, almost a month.
Headphones ordered at the same time, I received another September 7.

Good All the time of day.
Tell me please, the parcel with the phone was lost, when moving from the main post office to my unit (2 km around the city), they said the following at my post: "The parcel was shipped there, it did not reach us, we wrote an internal act, we will search." It was 10 days ago. They offered to write an application to search for the parcel.
Delivery time for Ali ends on 10/27/2018.
I understand that I just need to wait for the number so 25 and open a dispute? Or write a request to search for shipments in your mail?

Rep: (4)
TimDruid @ 10/04/18 09:29*

To write an application for a search (you can fill it out and print it on the website of the Russian post) you need to attach documents.
The Chinese usually give a maximum invoice. The post office also wishes to receive a receipt, but with an invoice it sometimes accepts an application.
It’s worth it - you’re not lucky enough and there is a package (for example, it was accidentally taken to the wrong place), although it is unlikely.

* Sattis ,
The statement is clear, but about the opening of the dispute?
A couple of days before the end of the term to open?

Rep: (13)
The package (and no longer one) goes without a track like UD ..... NL (some tracks say so - tracking only up to the border with Russia)

- it is tracked to the "import", and then .... goes without tracking ... BUT NO!
Once again I am convinced that after the border a track of the form RB is assigned ....... RU, which is also monitored,
BUT
Nowhere can I see the assignment of a new track, only after the fact, after receiving it - from the notice and sticker on the package.

The paradox is considered to be a trackless (in Russia), but in fact, full tracking.
How and where can I see / track this reassignment?

Post has been editedsrg07 - 03.11.18, 15:22

Rep: (42)
* Vlaryk ,
With the Latvian Post it is always such a delivery, it only tracks to the border, and then already in the department.

Posted 11/18/2018 23:02:

* Mermit ,
The 4PX couriers are tying up when loaded onto the plane, I myself have encountered such a situation. On a dispute, I returned the full amount.

Posted 11/18/2018 23:03:

* Mika_McFly ,
These tracks are always such a delivery! Border and then clean the separation already.

Rep: (3)
So all the same, which application is better for Russia?

Vector + @ 11.26.18, 22:23*
So all the same, which application is better for Russia?
To track, as for me, GdePosylka

I ordered the projector through Aliexpress. They gave the number of the tracker and the name of the TC - SDEC. Track number is not tracked on the SECD website, and in the application, the AliExpress Express shows that he has been in transit for a long time in China, then the track was not updated for 10 days, I began to approach the terms of client protection and I opened a dispute. It took 3 days, the silence in the dispute, the only change that the tracking status of the parcel changed to an order is completed, although there are 10 days unchanged. Who faced similar? How to be?

Rep: (3)
I ordered a phone to a friend on JD.com at the end of November. The phone has not yet been received. Somewhere lost on the road. I press to open a dispute, nothing happens. Help what to do?
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUGGA - 26.02.19, 00:51
Reason for editing: We remove the pictures under the spoiler!

Rep: (120)
Website tracking stat that is no longer working? Who knows?

Rep: (0)
What kind of TrackChecker analogs for android are there?

Rep: (0)
I use gdeposylka application. But of course, it happens that he is monitored only to the border, depends on TK. And there is as lucky ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 12:52