QIWI Wallet in Blackberry Playbook | Payment app for tablets

Rep: (7)
The QIWI Wallet app for Blackberry Playbook tablets has been released.

You can download the application here, in the Blackberry app store -Blackberry App World
All the basic functions of the system are already available:
  • section "Payment" (from the QIWI Wallet account and from the mobile account)
  • instant transfers without commission to the account of another Wallet;
  • the "Reports" section (temporarily without virtual map reports);
  • virtual card QIWI Visa Card.

Externally, the application is similar to QIWI Wallet on social networks. But here to log in, simply enter the phone number and password once.
This is the first version of our application, so if you have any questions, suggestions or comments on the work of our application, feel free to write either here or on[email protected]! Developers are very important to know your opinion.

Rep: (0)
blackberry 9800 when loading writes that this device is not supported.

Rep: (7)
With the help of your card you can make purchases in App word?

Rep: (0)
for 10ki planned wallet?

Rep: (6)
No not enough
just enter the number once
phone and password, still need to get the access code. Which comes in the form of SMS to the phone. I use Qiwi on 9780, it’s just there. I set it up once and for all, just enter the security code. And here there is extra manipulation.

Rep: (6)
When gash prog on 10ku? Androyd apk. started earlier, now swears at the certificate. Yes, and the playbook is already there. When, when, when?

Rep: (36)
mohnushka,

write need to support Kiwi. the more letters, the more likely that they will do

Rep: (13)
There is no password function on the application. Without this, the program is not usable in terms of security. Each time you enter not only the password, but also the additional one coming in sms. Is it difficult to make the application like on an iPhone or an android?

Someone tell me how to buy a prog using a Qiwi wallet in Blackberry Word. There is a Kiwi card, but it’s not clear how to pay for it.

Rep: (1)
Do you still need help?

Do you still need help?
No, thank you: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 02:21