> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101 - Discussion

Rep: (1667)
DiscussionAsus Eee Pad Slider SL101
PictureAsus Eee Pad Slider SL101
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Short description
Asus Eee Pad Slider is powered by Android 3.2 Honeycomb. It uses a 10.1-inch touch-screen display with 1280 x 800 pixels, NVIDIA Tegra platform 2 with a 2-core processor with a clock frequency of 1 GHz, and 2 chambers - and the main front 1,2MP 5 megapixel. There are on the machine and the physical QWERTY-keyboard. After all, innovation is made in the slider form factor.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 16.07.14, 11:28

Rep: (1)
Indeed it was the headphones. To find a suitable and voices were heard. Probably need headphones with high sensitivity. The device has become more to like.

yasa2007,
I am glad that the phone became more to like ... and even so we have very few people bought it a miracle))))

Rep: (2)
With regard to the volume of the speakers .. How to increase the volume, who probyval? It can not be that this is a problem on the hardware level.

Posted 20-02-2012, 22:07:

Now prihoil friend with Prime, 64GB. Subtle, yes, but in the hand it is exactly the same as the slider. But here the speaker really LOUDER !!!

Posted 20-02-2012, 22:08:

ppp205 @ 18.02.2012, 02:34*
klm89,
I also think that one ...
Even I put a patch for Heightening the left speaker sound that came up transformer, and it seems nothing has changed.

Where he took? Give a link.

the impression that it was sold only a dozen sliders for the whole country ...

Rep: (25)
Yeah, but for me it is worth it in this version with the keyboard. Because the virtual keyboard to type the text fully unrealistic. And then we can say practically a replacement laptop. And running all a hundred times faster than the same netbook.

Those in the know, the car charger can be where to buy our devices?

Rep: (17)
klm89 @ 05.03.2012, 08:03*

What's the point? In devaysa same USB cable is quite normal, you need to buy only Pribluda into the cigarette lighter and stick to it normal charging. I have so works. And as a plus, if the radio has a USB output that can feed and through the device. I and so works too.
Much more interesting was to see the taped under it ......

Rep: (0)
Kind people! Tell me, to our animal 3g modem without a custom firmware to connect at all unrealistic?

I've also thought about it, just plug and use a modem I did not succeed, and dancing with a tambourine I did not spend. And much I'm not upset, as I had originally planned to take the tablet without 3G, and, if necessary, to distribute with no phone on Wi Fi, in general, works flawlessly.

max-kap @ 5.3.2012, 11:53*
I've also thought about it, just plug and use a modem I did not succeed, and dancing with a tambourine I did not spend. And much I'm not upset, as I had originally planned to take the tablet without 3G, and, if necessary, to distribute with no phone on Wi Fi, in general, works flawlessly.

This is clear. by the way, and the default Android ICS modems will not understand?

Just then a business - whether it freshly bought the machine does not want pereproshivat.Ibo little. A telephone connected - my HD2, it is planted at the time of the battery. In general, what can MOBILE long time to issue tezering? So, for the sake of ...

Posted 05-03-2012, 17:44:

Just then a business - whether it freshly bought the machine does not want pereproshivat.Ibo little. A telephone connected - my HD2, it is planted at the time of the battery. In general, what can MOBILE long time to issue tezering? So, for the sake of ...

whippi
Actually, yes, there are all the standard chtol? After charging current may vary. I have a car for HTC, though I can not see, in the car is.

And what about the holder.
Here for example for a transformerhttp://www.sotmarket.ru/product/auto_arkon...rmer_tf101.html
but I think we will not sustain such a sucker.

Post has been editedklm89 - 05.03.12, 18:18

klm89 @ Today, 11:03*

Take any usb. To charge was normally see amperage of at least 1.2 ampere. And you will have happiness ....

Posted 05-03-2012, 18:49:

whippi @ Today at 11:22 AM*
Quote (klm89 @ 05.03.2012, 08:03
Much more interesting was to see the taped under it ......

Taped, I think the approach of Liu long 10 inch tablet. Libi from aypada.

klm89 @ Today, 21:05*
whippi
Actually, yes, there are all the standard chtol? After charging current may vary. I have a car for HTC, though I can not see, in the car is.

And what about the holder. u
Here for example for a transformerhttp://www.sotmarket.ru/product/auto_arkon...rmer_tf101.html
but I think we will not sustain such a sucker.

Post edited klm89 - Today, 21:18

Prisca stand ... if the device to lean on, for example a torpedo. Suspended its unlikely that keeps ...

I join, perhaps the conversation. last week became the proud owner :)

just have a couple, so to speak, urgent issues. the fact is that at home I yuzayu this device by connecting it to a plasma hdmi, in connection with which I would like to know - whether it is possible to make so that when you connect hdmi cable quenched screen on the tablet? and even more pressing - whether it is possible to override the on-screen keyboard when the device is able to vslozhennom? I tried to put null keyboard. It works, but then it becomes nothing to switch the layout :(

and about the sucker - I, frankly, it's frightening to imagine how it will keep the shed .. there probably already krondshteyn need to torpedo tie: rofl:

cruel thing

How do I know which version of my plate b70 and b60?
Asus Slider sl101

Hello everyone. Also I am the owner of this device. First was white, but had a chance and changed to black what only rejoice)) Speaker there really is one, I called in the Help Desk and ASUS mneeto confirmed. If someone was able to increase the volume of the speaker, I ask tell me how. He tried Volume +. Not quite understand it, pollzunki moved to the maximum position, the sound became louder like. But normally could not poyuzat because tablet went on holiday with his wife))
Shorter compared to a transformer I think the glitches in the slider much less! That would only add sound !!!

the first three characters of the serial number.

I go in the serial number, first letter B then also have the letters

Tell me what firmware is suitable for Asus Slider sl101
B60 or B70?

here is my serial number: BAOKASO32415
is b60 and b70?

Post has been editedVinc2011 - 18.03.12, 18:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 9:01