> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Leo - Drivers of Light Mikhei777 [WM6.5] [RUS], [ENG] | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585

Rep: (1595)
[size = 14]Attention EEPROM are informal; whatever you do with them, you do at your own risk! [/ size]

General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) |

[Size = 15]Windows Mobile 6.5 build Manila Sense Light [/ size]
Attached Image

Full description:
+ It is based on fresh and XIP driver (576Mb RAM and 1024MB ROM support)
+ Page Pool off
+ Manila 2.5 Sense (left tabs Home, People, Messages, E. Mail, Internet, Photo and Video, Music, Calendar, Weather, Settings)
+ Removed Titanium Today & Titanuim Lockscreen & Microsoft IME, also removed the topic ClassicBlue
+ Lockscreen from the off. Huashan'a firmware (to set a lock code to your PDA is strictly forbidden, unlock the box for the code in combination does not work with this lock!)
Retained + standard animation when starting (Mute)
+ NetFramework 3.5
+ Opera Browser with support for multi-touch
+ Appendix uTask (setting is in the "Start - Settings - System - Setting uTask") allows you to close the application by clicking on the X -only firmware with a lower start-up!
+ Save all utilities and HTC Manila and dialogue necessary for the job.
+ 2 standard Games
+ Standard design theme and HTC Black Chrome (the default), HTC Phone Canvas, fully preserved ahritektura standard Start menu
+ Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 (without OneNote, PowerPoint)
+ Removed Windows Live, etc. In general, all unnecessary software from Microsoft
+ Added the application software for the PDA off, reset, sleep mode, turning off the display and switch to bootloader. Located in the "Start - Shut Down."
+ Added automatic setup program MDRG connections and MMS depending on the operator. Located in the "Start - Settings - Connections - Settings wizard connection.".
+ Added a standard PDA disable the program from HTC, called tapas at long on off button.
+ Added program USB to PC by choosing dialogue. Located in the "Start - Settings - Connections - USB to PC".
+ Disable certificate validation at the kernel level.
+ Added settings panel tactile feedback (disabled by default). Enable is possible in the "Start - Settings - Sounds & Notifications - tab Vibration"
+ Fixed autostart ActiveSync'a, namely its spontaneous loading
+ Added settings holding the button Home (aka call reset)
+ Added button on the Start menu Camcorders
+ Added SIM Manager
+ Disabled flip hours Manila when you unlock and turn on the PDA

new Firmware WM6.5 Light Manila 2.5.20212114.0 Sense build 21690starting with the loweron 15.09.2011: link , mirror
new Firmware WM6.5 Light Manila 2.5.20212114.0 Sense build 21916with top starton 15.09.2011: link , mirror

[Size = 15]Windows Mobile 6.5 build Ultra Light [/ size]
Attached Image

Full description:
+ It is based on fresh and XIP driver (576Mb RAM and 1024MB ROM support)
+ Page Pool off
+ Saved Titanium & LockScreen by Microsoft
Retained + standard animation when starting (Mute)
+ NetFramework 3.5
+ Appendix uTask (setting is in the "Start - Settings - System - Setting uTask") allows you to close prilozhiniya by clicking on the X -only firmware with a lower start-up!
+ Immediately disabled by default animation interface and menu ... enable anti-aliasing (including display and turn)
+ 2 standard Games
+ Standard themes, russifitsirovat dialer, returned to full standard design of Windows Mobile 6.5
+ Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 (without OneNote, PowerPoint)
+ Client MMC from ArcSoft
+ Removed all the software from HTC except power settings, audio settings, USB connection control manager, calibrate G-sensor, Quick GPS, network avtonastroek and advanced configuration sodulya phone.
+ Removed Windows Live, etc. In general, all unnecessary software from Microsoft
+ Added the application software for the PDA off, reset, sleep mode, turning off the display and switch to bootloader. Located in the "Start - Shut Down."
+ Added automatic setup program MDRG connections and MMS depending on the operator. Located in the "Start - Settings - Connections - Settings wizard connection.".
+ Added a standard PDA disable the program from HTC, called tapas at long on off button.
+ Added program USB to PC by choosing dialogue. Located in the "Start - Settings - Connections - USB to PC".
+ Disable certificate validation at the kernel level.
+ Added settings panel tactile feedback (disabled by default). Enable is possible in the "Start - Settings - Sounds & Notifications - tab Vibration"
+ Fixed autostart ActiveSync'a, namely its spontaneous loading

new Firmware WM6.5 Ultra Light build 21690starting with the loweron 15.09.2011: link , mirror
new Firmware WM6.5 Ultra Light build 21916with top starton 15.09.2011: link , mirror
Instructions for flashing and FAQ: link

new Kitchen WM6.5 Light for HD2 build 21916, 21690 from 15.09.2011: link , mirror
Manual, the theme of the use of the kitchenhere .

All thanks and "thank you" to the reputation, in the LAN or on the links in the sectionDonate or material assistance to the creators firmware - Section Windows Mobile ->Mikhei777 .

Post has been editedMikhei777 - 01.03.13, 11:10

Rep: (1231)
andgar,
what problems? There is a kitchen, there is a manual (link below) read and collect.
If this is a topic with firmware of the author, which he supports, it does not mean that it is something that someone has to ...
Want firmware? - Make. The author does not forget to thank.

Rep: (33)
Mikhei777,

when editing a contact on the SIM, he writes that the SIM is not inserted in the device.
Firmware updates are not planned?

erwin2 @ 12.08.2011, 08:40*
when editing a contact on the SIM, he writes that the SIM is not inserted in the flash kommunikator.obnovleny not planned?

Is that a SIM contacts to understand ... but I suspect that the matter Huasanovskom software there :) 2 SIM cards. I just never use the contacts on the SIM and usually in firmware generally tidy up their support ... will be a time - loans.

Post has been editedMikhei777 - 12.08.11, 16:07

Rep: (3155)
Mikhei777, Thanks for the firmware (+ naturally left)
nothing more, and most importantly vindosovsky "junk" has been removed, go 1 day with her, everything is fine.
lacking only a flashlight, but I put :-)

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Tell me how to change the "My City" on the home tab of the city in which I live directly, and then every time you reboot the timezone have to edit the default three and I have two, stitching WM6.5 Ultra Light build 21690. Thank you for your it to the article once again. Pleases speed and bezglyuchnoy;)
Good luck.

Rep: (2)
In both British Light rums error in the Bluetooth menu, three kinds of brackets. Is there any way to fix this?
Thank you in advance!

rasho74 @ 13.08.2011, 20:10*
In both British Light rums error in the Bluetooth menu, three kinds of brackets. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

pliz screenshots. I do not really understand what ech.

Rep: (9)
Thank! Beautiful firmware! But there are small suggestions:
1. Remove all of the firmware UTask because many use XTask (th), which is several times more functional first.
2. Add UltraLight-version of HTC Phone Canvas, in order to use Proximity Sensor - is pleased to see the fading screen during presentation to the device to your ear during a call time
3. Well, perhaps, to return the classic view of the upper bar in manilnoy firmware - for me personally, "glass" is not like
Once again, many thanks to the author for work !!!

Rep: (2)
Here are three pictures:
Well another. There's something on the Russian left.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedrasho74 - 13.08.11, 23:05

Rep: (4)
Mikhei777,

Good firmware. But here's one glyuchok ... When connecting general Ineta pops IntShr not found or is not signed by a certificate ..

floating apparatus. After switching on the lights up HTC green sign, and all come .... HZ what to do, his computer is now naturally does not see and did not change. Did CP and XP. SoS was found SPL 1.66 then HSPL2

Post has been editedzaweky - 22.08.11, 16:26

Rep: (2835)
zaweky,
Remove the battery from it for about 30 minutes, then try turning on, if you do not help, then pound into the mattress with his hands and sew again.

unfortunately did not ask. PC does not see, and I have no card reader that would throw a different firmware on the card and try. sewn before using CustomRUU

zaweky @ 22.08.2011, 16:34*
unfortunately did not ask. PC does not see, and I have no card reader that would throw a different firmware on the card and try. sewn before using CustomRUU

The mattress does not see? Or you can not enter the mattress? Hold the Volume Down + Power button to enter the PDA into the mattress. Sew Hard SPL then firmware. This firmware downloader does not affect as well as radio.

Mikhei777,

When connecting general Ineta pops IntShr not found or is not signed by a certificate .. How about this question?

Rep: (309)
Andryhah,
Internet Sharing is likely to cut ... not an eyesore:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ HTC \ USBToPCPopUP]
"OnlyTwoChoice" = dword: 00000001

And the Community / Common Internet / devaysa when connected to the BB will not be ...

Poyuzat firmware 3 weeks, on the whole, satisfied, work fast.
What is added or changed from the system:
1. Camera - tweak light when incorporated forcibly flare (best focus for the destination at low light);
2. Volume Control - logs from the previous firmware for "rocker" in Alreader2, as the paging buttons;
Not enough staff flashlight !!! (Maybe bad looking?).
Not enough soft buttons "Phone" in the lower start.
And I agree with the author:
Kotttt @ 13.08.2011, 23:35*
3. Well, perhaps, to return the classic view of the upper bar in manilnoy firmware - for me personally, "glass" is not like

I do not 100% vision, the details icon in the firmware have to assess the general contour and location. In this case, the "standard" did not cause any problems - you can see every line / rim.

Thank!

Dear Micah and colleagues !!!
Thank you very muchfor your work,
I am a fan of your firmware with more times Glofiish X800.
With its 64 meters of RAM, your firmware breathed new life into it!
Unfortunately on your HD2 firmware not appear immediately, so
it was time to try everything there is here on this topic.
I tried your firmware and traditionally was pleased, but ...
full of happiness of beings lacking a bit, and therefore appeal to you with the request to the lowest:
I ask you to:
1. IF THERE - fasten answering machine software.
iSecretary that Glofiish X800 has not worked that HD2 will not work.
2. On standard firmware Glofiish X800 was preinstalled program Call Filter.
Outrageously simple and quite functional "black list". It was-would be nice to see it on the HD2.
It perfectly fits to your style "Practical minimalism")
3. NTS shny Task Manager (striped cube on the top right corner of the desktop).
If you put it on your piercing, the cube nalaziet at the clock and do not cause any.
4. In Manila, add the stock and document viewer (word, pdf).
P.S. And as it was convenient to the eten-club, all romopisateli laid out in their topics refer to OEM-software catalog,
(What is thrown out of the standard set)
Personally, I would be desirable to return the compass, and a couple of standard applications.

Thank you in advance !

Post has been editedfylaret - 27.08.11, 23:53

Rep: (33)
Mikhei777,

SIM contacts are not understood?

fylaret @ 28.08.2011, 00:47*
Personally, I would be desirable to return the compass, and a couple of standard applications.

I tozha for the return of the compass, it is surprisingly workable (compared to the boat / yacht).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 13:20