> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tentacles

Rep: (30)
Tentacles
Version: 1.2.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:13.05.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Tentacles - from the creators of "Max & the Magic Marker," this beautifully crafted game features an eerie yet delightful creature that carries through the 40 levels of madness, attached its tentacles to the environment with your finger signal. Enjoy the innovative, intuitive gameplay, as you drive through the creature fights with the boss and challenges and stay ahead of the acid attack Dr. Fluffy.

Download

WP7 Market: http://redirect.zune.net/External/LaunchZu...ce=1800PocketPC

Post has been editedkirk999 - 13.05.12, 14:04

Rep: (28)
eeeemmmm .... and on some thread of at least the English faylsharu can not fill? niiiichchego not understand those squiggles. (((

Rep: (1364)
merl_kori even purely logically could guess where to click:
Attached Image

yeah ... and climbs garbage, apparently to log into your account or register. therefore I asked.

merl_kori This "garbage", as you put it, says that from your IP has been the jump.
In general, partial load is now, perezalil ...

Rep: (38)
Excellent toy, I pulled off today from Market

hhy .... like none of us does not go there, but did so - thought to do now screen, but went pumped ... until then got out the window with the input form and maybe some code - it wanted zaskrinit. sor and pasib.

Rep: (19)
UTB ssylki on Multiploud :)

Tested on Omnia 7, soft.ver 7008

Link to the people:http://narod.ru/disk/19667328001/Tentacles...by_Sam.xap.html
HAR corrected now and the factory is placed properly.
Py.Sy. Cool: rolleyes:.

Rep: (16)
Good game! Addictive gameplay, stylish and beautiful graphics.
I advise everyone to try.

Post has been editedXaMMaX90 - 21.07.11, 18:49

Rep: (5)
Good game, put on Mozart, about 10 min. All OK!! Thank you for efficiency!

Rep: (32)
Toy kick-ass) to me better than the others. Well, something like Arcane Tower Defence, but still more stylish) only played the demo.

Rep: (7)
Looked demo, Nitsche so sucked .... =)

Rep: (3)
Game Thread! happy ruble in her already 2 hours

Cool game, I bought not regret anything. Prices truth on XBox Live games horse, but before the game I could not resist :)

Rep: (116)
Jeffrey_Goines @ 26.08.2011, 17:55*
Cool game, I bought not regret anything. Prices truth on XBox Live games horse, but before the game could not resist

You bought for rubles? And I am tormented in this regard ... if the profile of the region USA the market works, but all in $ US and ask for a map, if the profile of the region RUS everything in rubles but the market is not working as well as xbox-live and even there is a program, write that this application is not available in your region.

for rubles, the process described here:Russian Live account and application purchase.The Russian market works appear only in Mango, my 7720 RTM

Post has been editedJeffrey_Goines - 06.09.11, 01:23

Rep: (0)
This game has been updated to mango with a lot of updates, anyone has access to it?

Rep: (68)
Tentacles v1.1.0.0

Download:
http://www.wupload.com/file/197137061
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2090825741

Rep: (0)
1.1.0 has a problem.

Damaged or bad rip release (HTC Trophy runnning 7720,68). Games load and at the beginning of history, it seems to work, but once you get to the body of a dolphin (you have to play the opening), Level 1, after the completion of this level, the game ends. When you restart the game, it will start at the next level, but it is simply out of the game after each level.

The original version 1.0 does not show this problem.

Rep: (56)
I acknowledge fully. Omnia 7 Mango0 7720

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 16:55