Aquarium | I offer to share the experience and not only

Rep: (956)
Club aquarium loverssavagemessiahzine.com.

Attached Image

All about the home and office aquariums and their inhabitants.

Purpose of creation:
I think not only for me to be interested in this topic. Yes, I agree that there are specialized forums and websites where you can find answers to all questions relating to the contents of aquariums, breeding aquarium fish, molluscs, crustaceans and other aquatic animals. I simply propose to create a community (club, if you will) fans (namely lovers!) Of the case, for akvarium- is not just a piece of furniture, while its aesthetic qualities can never be discounted. I suggest this topic associates share their experience, useful information, links, upload photos of their home ponds, to help newcomers, etc.

Club members:

Sympathizers:

Useful:

How our forum saves people from death
To join the club just describe your home water and its inhabitants, well, do not forget to come here from time to time and share your secrets or (God forbid!) Problems.

If someone wants to update or change the link to your aquarium, write to the topic or to me in the LAN, all wishes will be taken into account!

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 15.04.19, 13:57
Reason for editing: Added a new club member

Rep: (2)
And how will the bank 100L with filter, heater and light?

Rep: (12343)
Poza,
No, everything is included (pump, water heater, soil, air compressor), and various small items.

Posted 26-03-2012, 20:04:

CrazyBIG,
I took from an aquarium on request (with a lid and backlight) .Plyus aksessuary.Tsenu wrote above posts.

CrazyBIG @ 26.03.2012, 20:47*
And how will the bank 100L with filter, heater and light?

Despite what manufacturers. You can save a good, if you buy a homemade jar (in our city there are craftsmen, do no worse than "firm", the price is several times lower, at the very home-made). As a rule, banks do have to cover and the light, the cover glasses and the necessary holes. Here to save on hardware not advise it, the good things are expensive, but for a 100-liter cans and fatalno- polish filter Aqua El (the optimal price-quality imho) costs about 700 rubles., The compressor is normal too, so (he recently took Tetra 900 rubles, happy). Warmers I do not have, that is to house the temperature is stable (all the same individual otoplenie- power!), But I think also in the range. Oh, and the timer for the light, about 400 rubles, normal, with a week's "factory". Something like this.

Rep: (52)
And you canEheim takeAt a price of nearly tetra :) if necessary - please, I have a shop of aqua equipment :)

Rep: (870)
Pocket paul
In your opinion, a good internal filter what?
I now like this, but I can not find
Attached Image

golden_dragon
Hi, this one I was covered through mesyats.Kitayskiy.Beri Akva3 and will be fine. : Yes2:

Can you recommend biostarter or simply bakterealnuyu starter for AquaPhone? In order to expedite the settlement of the fish. If it is possible, with links to online stores. And another question, can I just quickly run AquaPhone without biostartera?

CrazyBIG,
not recommended) link can not give, but so to speak - please.Tetra Bactozymor Azoo Easy Starter. Tetra akvu ran for 450 liters and azuu - launches its AquaPhone 290 liters, trine my kitchen :)

tetra - 1st run tank: 2 capsules in 100l water (1 capsule - in the filter 1 - in water) - 1 i7 day;

golden_dragon
Please tell me your AquaPhone? how many liters? It may look something of the innerhereWith me :) Do not break off the next day, the German firm, tested and guaranteed for 3 years. reklamka is detected)

Pocket Paul @ 29.03.2012, 02:01*
Not recommended

Why is that? What's wrong with this method? : Blush: Yesterday took 1.5 liters of water with the present and funktseoniruyuschego AquaPhone: happy: today launched 2 small ampulyarii, how do you think I made a true test? Overload AquaPhone will not, because it is not well established and not adjust the nitrogen cycle? Do not threaten me that an excess of water in the nitrite and ammonia? Already 3 times trying to run AquaPhone: D All the ashes: angry: But now undertook thorough} -) AquaPhone small 60 l hope for your advice: thank_you:
ZY A link to the online store that you have given a delivery only in Moscow?

Post has been editedCrazyzyb - 28.03.12, 20:30

Rep: (870)
Pocket paul
140 liters, photo in the header topic ...

Rep: (40)
CrazyBIG,
Proper start-up is 80% of success. Do not hurry. Yes, the old water method works if this is your aquarium. And what kind of infection you teach the codes in their FIH knows. And the old water is not less than a third of volume is necessary.
---------
I storonik to the very bank nebylo equipment. The only entrance. And the output filter tubes. I even 30l. Vneshnik stoit.Ihem 2211.
Yes it is more expensive than the inside, but I went up to it every two months., Change sentipon. A rinse rest as power falls. A time will agree this is important. open-60l I should MiniKani80 bucket pump noise is not really too much mnogo.Shum important factor. Aqua usually are in the bedrooms. Vneshnik I further can sheathe soundproofed. Acqua space should belong to the fish!

Poza,
Like that and not think about external filters.

Poza,
Is it possible to speed up the launch of its banks by means of turbidity filter ustoyavschegosya AquaPhone?

Post has been editedCrazyzyb - 29.03.12, 13:48

CrazyBIG,
I would not sovetoval.Delayte better instructions.

Rep: (787)
CrazyBIG @ 29.03.2012, 12:38*
whether it is possible to speed up

And you try. Who knows? In an extreme case, the 4th time will run.
CrazyBIG @ 28.03.2012, 19:14*
Already 3 times I am trying to run AquaPhone

Apparently you get pleasure from the corpses of fish and restart ...: wallbash:

Rep: (40)
CrazyBIG @ 29.03.2012, 14:38*
Is it possible to speed up the launch of its banks by means of turbidity filter ustoyavschegosya AquaPhone?

It is impossible !!! slime - it is not a colony of bacteria and recycled mud, close to the mud.
A lot depends on your tap water. And it is necessary to know the parameters (in the future). If not tolerate the BaktoZumu to prepare additives in water Tetra AqueSafe.

CrazyBIG @ 29.3.2012, 14:38*
Poza,

Indeed, what for all these experiments? Yes, not cheap products, but if we proceed from motives of interest, fish, too, cost money! You can, of course, during the week to defend the tap water, and then a couple more months to deal with turbidity, algae and other concoctions, but why? "Normal heroes always go to bypass?"©

golden_dragon
Then youEheim Pick Up 2012 :)

My AquaPhone, trine in the kitchen :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Pocket paul
Remembered-y was such menya.Stoyal 100 liter akvariume.Nachal washed and broken inside shpin, which is worn on the rotor.

Dgonix,
replaced, I hope? or so and threw?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 19:10