> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GO Book | Reader from the creators of GO SMS and GO launcher EX

Rep: (75)
GO Book
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:29.12.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Opening books in the EPUB format, TXT, UMD, PDF, FB2

Description:
"GO Book" - a library in the palm starts right here!
SupportTxt , UMD , PDF , FB2 and Epub !

Functions:
- Library: switching between bookshelf and list;
- Import of books by one or whole packs;
- Alphabetical search: Real-time displays search results;
- The effect of page turning;
- reading modes: day and night;
- Automatically saves the last reading session;
- Jump back to where you left "likes";
- Adjust the font size;
- Adjust the screen brightness depending on the ambient light;

Developer: GO Dev Team
Homepage: http://www.goforandroid.com/GDTEn/index.aspx
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jb.gobook

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version 1.4 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1360327/GO_Book_1.4.apk
Version 1.4 RUS : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1361066/GO_Book_1.4.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedalexisbox - 31.12.11, 15:39
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (38)
Beautifully-Toon beautiful ....
fb2 but not enough ... hope that will develop in the number of supported formats.

Rep: (22)
under the plates until optimizirovano.no like scrolling smooth enough :)

Rep: (0)
Beautiful, but I did not find the normal settings = (Or I'm blind?

Rep: (2)
Download Books. When it opened scribbles Chinese)
On the other takzhe.Chto do?

Rep: (226)
Developers Go Well done!
Already reader made!

I appeal to all: why do you fb2? So hard perekonvertit their books in epub and then swing in this format? Of course, it is much easier to blame the programmers to write hundreds of equally senseless messages in themes! Go to epub, you also will be easier!

Rep: (38)
Commander @ 17-07-2011, 00:56*
I appeal to all: why do you fb2? So hard perekonvertit their books in epub and then swing in this format? Of course, it is much easier to blame the programmers to write hundreds of equally senseless messages in themes! Go to epub, you also will be easier!

People do not criticize and say that they do not like the program. you have an inadequate response some - for example to convert difficult, many pump directly from the phone. The only thing with which I agree, that fb2 in the furnace - it is distributed only in Russia

Rep: (60)
Wait and see. While few formats use very few people will ...

Personally, for myself I am better not to findCool reader

Rep: (48)
Commander @ 17.07.2011, 8:56*
Developers Go Well done!
Already reader made!

I appeal to all:Why do you fb2? So hard perekonvertit their books in epub and then swing in this format? Of course, it is much easier to blame the programmers to write hundreds of equally senseless messages in themes! Go to epub You also will be easier!

+ A lot!

Rep: (70)
you remember at the beginning and go launcher and go sms were very simple and not very interesting, and I think it will be here to see prices and just have to wait, because it is only the first version vmego

Rep: (40)
And she, too, the brakes Leafs?
And indeed understandable when podlagivaet new 2 or bakstab, but the reader - it's bad for the psyche: D

Rep: (203)
I tried to translate

Attached files

Attached fileGO_Book_1.0.0_RU_by_mishok.apk(409.32 KB)

Post has been editedmishok_006 - 23.07.11, 07:12

Rep: (7)
mishok_006,
rules translated

good reader

Rep: (27)
Well, after all, most online libraries contain exactly fb2-books.
And personally, I'd rather be with the same kulridera download books through the built opds directory and then read them, rather than as a moron to convert a bunch of books in epub, so as not to offend nice cat-developers

Rep: (14)
In my e-library and a half thousand books, so let them better fb2 added. Especially Ros is one of the most popular countries, let them ormentiruyutsya to our standards, and we are not on their ability to (:

Rep: (914)
Senka for the Russian version.
The problem is that it is not open to stop writing the file is corrupted at MUN Reader sees epab. :(

Rep: (8)
complete zero: vinsent:

Rep: (8)
Why then, some characters .. some do not open .. some open only the first, and once the last page ... wait .. I hope fb2 ..

Rep: (914)
imperatrius @ 17.07.2011, 20:48*
Why then, some characters .. some do not open .. some open only the first, and once the last page ... wait .. I hope fb2 ..

The same trouble. It does not support transitions with links.

Rep: (66)
Do not disable the backlight for the buttons Desire.

Rep: (65)
Looks nice, but I agree that the format fb2 still needed - in Russia it really is more common, and there is no way to convert the other: sometimes shake my books directly from mobile telephones. But goteam really great!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 19:21