Nokia E6 - Discussion.

Rep: (629)
Discussion. Business smartphone with touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard.

Nokia E6 Description Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image

Specifications:
Date of issue: 2011 (2nd quarter)

Platform: Symbian ^ 3
Operating system: Symbian OS (Anna)

Processor Type: ARM 11
Clock Frequency: 680 MHz
Graphic controller

Battery
Battery Type: Li-ion (BP-4L)
Capacity: 1500 mAh
Standby time: 672 h
Talk time: 14.8 h
In MP3 player mode: 75 hours

Display
Screen technology: TFT
Screen Type: 16 million colors
Screen Size: 480 x 640 px
Screen diagonal: 2.46 "
Touch Screen: Capacitive

Volume of non-volatile memory: 350 MB (+ 8Gb of internal memory)
The amount of RAM: 256 MB
Memory card support: microSD (TransFlash), microSDHC
Max. memory card capacity: 32 GB

Photo / Video E6
Built-in camera
Additional camera
Number of pixels: 8 Mpx
Camera resolution: 3264 x 2448 px
Built-in flash: LED
Digital zoom: 2 X
Geotagging
Video Support (3GPP formats (H.263), Flash Video, H.264 / AVC, MPEG-4, RealVideo 10, Sorenson Spark, VC-1, VP6, WMV 9)
Max. frames per second: 25 fps
Max. video resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD 720p)

Data transfer
WAP: v 2.0
E-mail client
HTML browser (HTML 4.1, xHTML, WAP 2.0, Flash Lite 4.0)
HSUPA
HSDPA
Edge
GPRS
WiFi: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (WPA2, WPA, WEP)
Push to talk
Bluetooth: 3.0 (+ EDR)
Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
AVRCP

Orientation Sensor (Accelerometer)
Compass (magnetometer)
Detection sensor
Ambient light sensor

Inputs / Outputs
PC connector type: microUSB
Connector Type for s / y: USB + 2.0mm
USB output (v 2.0)
Tv out
Audio output: 3.5mm

The patch removes the names of labels, thereby freeing a large number of places on the desktop (One patch removes, the second returns the inscription back)

Rollback from Belle to Anna

Post has been editedEnotche - 25.02.12, 15:11
Reason for editing: added patches

Rep: (651)
I look at it, maybe I will replace my E72 with it.

But there are some things that grieve me:
1) Keyboard. They returned such as it was on E71, that is, a long space, and because of this, some keys with Russian letters were doubled.
2) Camera. What is the habit of cleaning autofocus on modern devices? Business smartphone, and without autofocus .. facepalm
3) Soft keys. Removed: (I do not like
4) Duration of battery life. Redcords did not work out ... Work from the charge is less, compared to e72. In standby mode, consumes 0.40 mV, against 0.15 mV at e72. Judging by the reviews - in the average mode, he lives for two days, against three in E72.
5) Package. Well, was it difficult to make a case?

But in general, the device is good. 680 MHz processor, but with a video accelerator. Touchscreen display, which is no, but in the navigator and the Internet will be convenient. New modern axis, on which there are those programs that are not on 9.3. Internal 8GB of memory, and even memory cards can be inserted, it's great!

There will be money, I will definitely buy :)

Rep: (0)
I am not familiar with Symbian ^ 3, tell me which widgets can be installed on the desktop?

SeregaCC @ 07/17/2011, 03:05*
what widgets can be installed on the desktop

Yes, almost. It is possible from the available ones in the firmware, but there are a lot of them, by the way, and you can also install them ...In general, what a question, such is the answer.

Rep: (56)
Enotche @ 07/16/2011, 10:36 PM*
1) Keyboard. They returned such as it was on E71, that is, a long space, and because of this, some keys with Russian letters were doubled.

This is yes ... it was possible to compare your E63 with the E71 - because of the long space, it is also not very convenient to type<_<

How is it with the synchronization of contacts with Google? Can I arrange without a file? The only thing that stops me from going to the store.

Rep: (12)
and I like the E72 more than anyone from this troika, the site says that it is the most enduring player in 75 hours mode and 15 hours in talk mode. Is that so?
M
E72 is being discussedhere.
Section "Selection and Comparison" -here.
Forum Rules
4.17. It is forbidden to discuss unrelated issues in one topic.

This topic is calledNokia E6 - Discussion !

Post has been editedElephant - 18.07.11, 18:03

Rep: (32)
I don’t know how others do, I have this device for 1.5 days. About 3 hours of conversations per day (most of them are via bluetooth headset), a couple of SMS, ICQ, 5-10 photos, occasionally an Internet, constantly disconnected email client. E-72 showed the same results. The only pipe which was enough for 2.5 days is E52. Gluttony is a complete analogue of the e-71. It suits me so far. The only thing annoying so far is that GarminXT does not work normally, the screen does not display very well, but I think it will be fixed soon.

Crossed with a hedgehog! Quarti-monoblock and touchscreen display! Not for nothing even BlackBerry has it! But where have you ever seen such a thing, except for a pair of failed unknown devices at SE and SHTS?

IMHO, a terrible device! How many did not twist it in the hands in the cabin - so I did not find anything in it. At least at least soft-keys left ...

I think the device is a failure. I will wait for a new normal quarti monoblock without a touchscreen display.

P. with. I'm a fan of E71. Now I use E72.

Rep: (5)
cr4zykefir, how does the E6 display look compared to the E72, contrast, brightness and font size?

In the sun, readability of the display is excellent. I agree that the controversial feature-capacitive display, but everything goes to them. In general, if I was in the hands of a living e-71/72/52, I would not change it. But when buying a new phone and love for the e-71/72/52-e-6 definitely.

M
I will soon punish all start in a row! Select and compare in the sectionSelection and Comparison

Rep: (5)
Thank.
M
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedElephant - 21.07.11, 19:15

By the way, the device keeps the network well in problem areas.

Rep: (763)
and why is there a video accelerator? just so that the games from touch S ^ 3 fit? loads the same shift "3 o'clock" and what is the accelerator?

Posted on 07/26/2011, 20:27:

By the way, I thought that in general Symbian only supports 360x640, but there is no

Rep: (35)
Tell me how the camera on this body?
How much worse than n8?
if you can post live photos from it.

Post has been editediPod! - 27.07.11, 21:24
Reason for editing: spelling.

iPod !,
may be better, because. the screen resolution is less and the photo does not stretch as much as 360x640 like n8

Rep: (35)
Rohff
In general, there is a decent camera too?
The girl wants to take that.
And a photo from him who can throw here? It is interesting to see for yourself: blush:

Rep: (1043)
Rohff @ 07/27/2011, 21:34*
may be better, because. The screen resolution is less and the photo does not stretch
the number of errors in this post exceeds all imaginable (and inconceivable) norms.

iPod !,
The camera seems to be similar to the C7 ...

Post has been editedmgeee - 27.07.11, 21:57

mgeee
possibly
I just remembered when I bought 58 I saw that the quality of the pictures was worse than on the button phone, I went to the contact, they said that because the picture was stretched to the screen resolution
something like that

Camera without autofocus. As a replacement soap dish does not fit. Small items fotkaet povtvratno. When photographing nameplates and tags using a soap box.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 09:02