for Titanium plugins. Project T7 | Skin for Titanium

Rep: (26)
project T7
Version 0.4 WVGA, WQVGA, QVGA
Attached Image

survey screenshot
Attached Image

Skin to Titanium, vaguely reminiscent of Windows Phone 7.
Taken as a basis for the projectNeoMixand skinWP7 Titanium Skin by Yorick 37
Features
  • It has 3 main, fully customizable page
  • Customizable look and feel: background, boxes, photo (pictures at the plug)
  • Support WVGA, WQVGA, QVGA
  • Finger skin. To work needed JMLPanex and Mortscript. Both are contained in the .cab
  • None of the script does not weigh in the memory (except the system. Inf.), ThanksYorick 37 and bol123

Installation
  1. Remove the old version
    • Menu->Remove T7
    • Disable Titanium (Standard Windows)
    • Removed through the Add or Remove Programs
    • Reboot

2. Set in the cab KMK memory and restart it (KMK :)).
  3. Turn Titanium (Standard Windows)
  4. Hit setup (right soft key)
  5. Reboot the device
  6. Rejoice

I recommend to install this themeWVGA and WQVGA Because it is connected with the project both externally and internally

Changes
v0.4
Here

v0.3
-Added landscape WVGA
- Minor bugs fixed

v0.2
-After changing the color of buttons requested reboot pops up only on Windows_Phone_7_Metro topic (which is linked to above). Rebooting is necessary to change the color by clicking the color of soft klafish TITANIUM
-Plaginy CContact and CManilaMenu replaced plugins CFavorites and CApp, Made from scratch. Both plug-in consists of two pages. Work gorizantalnye gestures(The main reason for their creation)
CImage -on buttons now work.
-Ustraneny error when you first start.
-On T7 plugin now works button "program"

Downloaded by please unsubscribe that allworks or does not work .
Also write what plugins would like to see the trail. versions

Older versions
T7 WVGA Attached fileExtremator95_T7_WVGA_v0.3.cab (2.61 MB)

Fix for calls. Attached fileCFavorites.rar (4.71 KB)
Extract to \ Program Files \ CFavorites soglasivshis to replace

T7 WVGA Attached fileExtremator95_T7_WVGA_v0.4.cab (2.73 MB)

T7 WQVGA Attached fileExtremator95_T7_WQVGA_v0.4.cab (2.72 MB)

T7 QVGA by Igorkitsan

Post has been editedextremator95 - 24.08.11, 09:33

Rep: (969)
plm71 @ 6.8.2011, 9:13*
how to build a plugin here TitaniumMVBalance?

You can yourself, for this you need to edit the plugin script to infa written where to apply (for example, instead of the name of the operator to the principal, or a new Text ID added), or you can ask to do this author skin.

Rep: (782)
plm71,
Dynamic Operator Name try. It will be much easier.

-Wolf-,
DON has its drawbacks, for example, kills all baluns USSD under normal settings, because I personally do not enjoy it

Rep: (10)
On the Weather tab white temperature figures with a black shadow. And on the first screen in the square at the numbers there is no shadow, blend in with the white icon weather. Correct as possible?

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (782)
A_Lycha,
extremator95,
I advise you to make a stroke around the text color sockets. It will be beautiful.
You can do this in two different ways:
1) displacement type None + BlurFactor = 1
2) displacement type Outline, offset = 1
The first shadow will not offset down-right, and the second - a stroke of 1 pixel around the signs.

ZY Tip: Try to use the Alignment Middle-Center, because the shadow edges are trimmed Text element.

Rep: (7)
Option for T7QVGA , Tested on Artemise. Modified Titanium take in the enclosure and throw in the Windows folder, agreeing on a replacement. Pre must be installed Extremator95_T7_WQVGA_v0.4.cab.

Features:
- because of the small length of the screen 6 icons left instead of 8;
- Removed decorating inscriptions People favorits schortcats and for the same reason, and look ugly inscription on this screen;
- the weather is displayed for 3 days, starting from the next, the current day is not complete information under the arrow (see skinshot.), For the weather today as well known - just look out the window!

Use, the owners of smartphones with QVGA-screens ..: yes2:

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached fileExtremator95_T7_QVGA_v0.4.rar(2.88 KB)

Rep: (15)
I have a question , how to create one by clicking on the right button perelistoalos to the next page and shorkarty markups to remove as superfluous, and under the arrow at the right of the arrow to the left to create one

lee62,
lee62 @ 28.08.2011, 23:34*
By pressing the right button on the next page perelistoalos

1) This, as far as I know to do is not possible.
2) not quite understood that such shorkarty
3) The right arrow switch to launcher, and for which the left arrow ??

Rep: (15)
me unnecessary launcher, from the menu in my strip I feel so comfortable, and the arrows to navigate back and forth stronits respectively

Rep: (-3)
set it out, and set up too, just terrible brakes on Artemka

Rep: (1)
I can not customize weather HZ that is necessary to enter. can someone tell me .. Ukraine, Kherson. THX.

Cronos.77,
EUR | UA | UP007 | KHERSON
and voobshe, for this is the special themeTitaniumweather

Rep: (3)
Trying to tie the weather from Waha with rp5 for T7 QVGA. As incorporated into the T7 fails, the plug-in from Waha run through the settings as the new T7 - ​​select a script and set TitaniumMeteo.mscr of TitaniumMeteo folder. Weather in the squares shown on the following half a day and half a day to the current - right next to (see Skinshot.).
Return to the main screen, scrolling up or gesture.
It would be desirable, of course, completely replace TitaniumWeather weather plugin on TitaniumMeteo, but I need help with this.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached fileTitaniumMeteo_____for_T7.cab(457.43 KB)

Rep: (0)
Help the player to understand! First they take some reason a lot of squares (that's not good) and the second plug Nitrogen does not it does not want to work. or I do not have to do something. Explain :)

Rep: (227)
Explain how to do a double tile and change colors. the couple did not get it after reading theme

Rep: (227)
Founded and
on the tiles to put settings (by clicking the plus sign blank)

extremator95,
extremator95 @ 01.08.2011, 10:38*
Version 0.4 Added:
3.5) The addition of plug-ins by clicking the "Add" squares (long plug-ins through the settings)
3.6) Now you can add not only plug-ins, but the program shortcuts and scripts ( "Add" ->"New"->Choose what you want)

Do I understand that inT7 0.4 can be output to Today screen information from / or themselves tudeyplaginov installed software ( VBirthday 4 Deluxe , Outlukovskie Tasks (WM-standard), etc.)?

Post has been edited= AZ = - 29.03.12, 20:10

= AZ = @ 29.03.2012, 21:08*
Adding plug-in by clicking on the squares

= AZ =,
refers to Titanium plugins, and more plug-ins to this tochnee- skins, not plow the standard Tudeh 6.1

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 29.03.12, 20:25

Yorick 37,
And what do you do then?
Is to enjoy data Informer (tudeyplaginov) software will have to use the standard Today screen a la 6.1? + (((

Rep: (7)
Good people! Prekrutite please notes plug-in to work very qvga.Po nuzhen.Spasibo.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 16:11