for Titanium plugins. Project T7 | Skin for Titanium

Rep: (26)
project T7
Version 0.4 WVGA, WQVGA, QVGA
Attached Image

survey screenshot
Attached Image

Skin to Titanium, vaguely reminiscent of Windows Phone 7.
Taken as a basis for the projectNeoMixand skinWP7 Titanium Skin by Yorick 37
Features
  • It has 3 main, fully customizable page
  • Customizable look and feel: background, boxes, photo (pictures at the plug)
  • Support WVGA, WQVGA, QVGA
  • Finger skin. To work needed JMLPanex and Mortscript. Both are contained in the .cab
  • None of the script does not weigh in the memory (except the system. Inf.), ThanksYorick 37 and bol123

Installation
  1. Remove the old version
    • Menu->Remove T7
    • Disable Titanium (Standard Windows)
    • Removed through the Add or Remove Programs
    • Reboot

2. Set in the cab KMK memory and restart it (KMK :)).
  3. Turn Titanium (Standard Windows)
  4. Hit setup (right soft key)
  5. Reboot the device
  6. Rejoice

I recommend to install this themeWVGA and WQVGA Because it is connected with the project both externally and internally

Changes
v0.4
Here

v0.3
-Added landscape WVGA
- Minor bugs fixed

v0.2
-After changing the color of buttons requested reboot pops up only on Windows_Phone_7_Metro topic (which is linked to above). Rebooting is necessary to change the color by clicking the color of soft klafish TITANIUM
-Plaginy CContact and CManilaMenu replaced plugins CFavorites and CApp, Made from scratch. Both plug-in consists of two pages. Work gorizantalnye gestures(The main reason for their creation)
CImage -on buttons now work.
-Ustraneny error when you first start.
-On T7 plugin now works button "program"

Downloaded by please unsubscribe that allworks or does not work .
Also write what plugins would like to see the trail. versions

Older versions
T7 WVGA Attached fileExtremator95_T7_WVGA_v0.3.cab (2.61 MB)

Fix for calls. Attached fileCFavorites.rar (4.71 KB)
Extract to \ Program Files \ CFavorites soglasivshis to replace

T7 WVGA Attached fileExtremator95_T7_WVGA_v0.4.cab (2.73 MB)

T7 WQVGA Attached fileExtremator95_T7_WQVGA_v0.4.cab (2.72 MB)

T7 QVGA by Igorkitsan

Post has been editedextremator95 - 24.08.11, 09:33

Rep: (956)
I add a couple of spoons of tar. At the Red Cross Player tab, you can not change the player, a window pops up, even though the player is not running (and can not be launched for lack of Nitrogen)
Attached Image

Tab launcher: applications can only add, not delete, the list disappears, the screen is present.

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 15.07.11, 12:18

-WOLF- @ 15.7.2011, 13:21*
In general, my opinion is that doing these styling based on Titan - izvraschenstvo.

I do not agree.
Another bug report: on the picture tab does not work any button. And the question-why when you change the color buttons to reboot the device? And so everything changes!

Yorick 37 @ 15.07.2011 13:15*
Tab launcher: applications can only add, not delete, the list disappears, the screen is present.

This defect is present on the contacts tab. There it is necessary to go on the trail. page and then back again. I am now completely rework these plugins.
extremator95 @ 14.07.2011, 19:43*
After the first reboot will come out a few bugs - nontraded attention to them, they no longer appear.

It will be corrections to the following. version. But after installing predetsya reboot again.
Yorick 37 @ 15-07-2011, 13:59*
Another bug report: on the picture tab does not work any button.

It should be first in the menu, select the folder from which images will be taken.
Yorick 37 @ 15-07-2011, 13:59*
And the question-why when you change the color buttons to reboot the device? And so everything changes!

This is for those who put the topic: it also changes color when you press the buttons, and this requires a reboot.
Yorick 37 @ 15.07.2011 13:15*
At the Red Cross Player tab, you can not change the player, a window pops up, even though the player is not running

Uh .. I do not know what the reason. Judging by the screen you how to run the song and each rewarder ... Try it after a reboot to change the player. Will razberayus)

Post has been editedextremator95 - 15.07.11, 20:15

extremator95 @ 15.07.2011, 21:07*
It should be first in the menu, select the folder from which images will be taken.

Folder is selected, the picture is displayed, pressing the illuminated buttons, but the buttons do not include anything, even the reset button does not work.
extremator95 @ 15.07.2011, 21:07*
Uh .. I do not know what the reason. Judging by the screen you how to run the song and each rewarder ... Try it after a reboot to change the player. Will razberayus)

The script is written:
SApp = RegRead ( "HKLM", "Software \ Microsoft \ CHome \ CPlayer \ Page1", "SPlay")
If (SApp eq 1)
Message ( "Turn off the current player and only then choose the new.", "T7")
Exit
Endif

So "SPlay" = 1 because messagi falls. If vruchnyaka changed to 0, the player will change, but "SPlay" again becomes equal to 1, and the player can not be changed again until the hand value has not changed. I rummaged scripts and understood that the value is to 0 after nazhmosh on Menu-Exit. And if a player is not to close the plugin, and the value does not change, it is necessary with a tambourine dance, uncomfortable.
Krest- I think so, because the track tag does not contain a picture of the album, in this case should be some standard picture, but what if it does not exist, or is not prescribed for some reason in the key. Then in the script where a mistake. Something like this.

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 15.07.11, 21:44

Rep: (781)
Yorick 37 @ 15-07-2011, 22:33*
in this case should be some standard picture, but what if it does not exist, or is not prescribed for some reason in the key.

Probably, if you specify the Source it will appear when there is no value in the key. It should work only when assigning images through ID.

extremator95 ,
in the new version until only one school found: CFavorites- plug contact is added, photo, nadpis- everything is OK, but it is impossible to call, nothing happens when tapas at a photo.

Yorick 37,
Yes this school is present. Until corrected Fix of a cap.

Rep: (59)
On the Acer S200 is not working correctly CComm.A otherwise very nice.

extremator95 @ 26.7.2011, 9:55*
Until corrected Fix of a cap.

With fixed everything works.
Mitka_sar @ 26.7.2011, 11:57*
On the Acer S200 is not working correctly CComm.

There are several different communication management, through other "crutches". If you ask the author, he can make a fix for Acer, in the image and likenessof this(We Holeryk'om in due time did).

Post has been editedYorick 37 - 28.07.11, 07:58

Rep: (3)
would Hotlos on its WITU potestit if there are developments under our permission.

Next week will be a new version, which will be added WQVGA support.

extremator95 @ 28.07.2011, 12:42*
Next week will be a new version, which will be added WQVGA support.

Well, that came next week: blush:. How about WQVGA? Ready to test a.

Post has been editedkonan38 - 01.08.11, 05:38

Version 0.4
Added by:
  1. Settings plugin CSys
  2. The new plug-in a finger-CFoto, image viewer
  3. The main:
    1. long pluginsNitrogen and S2P
    2. Separate notifications plugins:Phone, SMS, Email
    3. Pluginscreen rotation
    4. The plugin settings (go to CSys)
    5. Adding plugins pressing on squares "Add" (Long plug-ins through the settings)
    6. Now you can add not only plug-ins, but alsoprogram shortcuts and scripts ( "Add" ->"New"->Choose what you want)
    7. Plugins can be put onany square (Except analog clock:. They are only 2 square)
    8. Customizationright softkeya
    9. System Information (RAM, ROM, battery ) (Can be disabled)

4. Background change everywhere at once (Titanium, menus, etc.)
  5. So small changes ..

Deleted:
  • plugin CPlayer
  • plugin CImage

PluginCSys
Attached Image

By the numbers:
  1. Enabling \ Disabling system information on the home page (RAM, ROM, a battery)
  2. Setting the right on the main softkeya
  3. Setting CComm
  4. Button forward, backward and other round and oval buttons take the color or squares, or by pressing the squares

Rep: (6)
People! I have a Xperia X1, did not catch up with how to run this interface? Titanium has started only!

Yesterday put on his Vitya. Do not know what would have so much to set up, just head broke: sveta :. If I could have warned, and then set and there is some small squares with crosses and everything. Bit pritoramzhivaet when from one screen to another to leaf through, there is a red cross falls, and have to kill the new swap.

rucckiy @ 01.08.2011, 23:46*
People! I have a Xperia X1, did not catch up with how to run this interface? Titanium has started only!

rucckiy,
Disable Titanium (menu-settings-the home screen elements and remove the check mark from the Windows Standard (another Windows))
Set in the cabMEMORY Phone!
Reboot your phone and turn on Titanium
konan38 @ 02.08.2011, 10:31*
Yesterday put on his Vitya. I do not know what would have so much to configure, just his head broke. If I could have warned, and then set and there is some small squares with crosses and everything. Bit pritoramzhivaet when from one screen to another to leaf through, there is a red cross falls, and have to kill the new swap.

konan38,
Squares with crosses or plus sign? Made for each customized to your taste
Threat can be a time of 5 minutes to spend, so then everything was at hand
Brakes on every page, or at the transition between the plug-ins? If it is between plugins minus JMLPanex'a, if when paging, then I do not know, the device did not seem weak.
And it is possible more in detail about the red cross, preferably a screenshot. Where the falls? Update Titanium probyvali?

Post has been editedextremator95 - 02.08.11, 15:32

Rep: (781)
extremator95 @ 02.08.2011, 16:31*
Install the cab to the phone!

in the inf file for kaba prowess mention of% InstallDir%, then the options "which set the" do not appear.

extremator95 @ 02.08.2011, 15:31*
And it is possible more in detail about the red cross, preferably a screenshot. Where the falls? Update Titanium probyvali?

Screen can`t do. And yes the red cross, especially when viewing pictures, very often. Have to reinstall. Retarding the screen when scrolling. I liked very much because this communication control, it is very easy and convenient. Pancake and still kasyak but that with all kinds of Titanium. In order to put the program it asks and exe and png. Well, with the exe is understandable, but the picture is not all there is progressive. As well as it is possible to link contacts to Fonex, and then I have all the contacts on the sim card and pull nepoluchaetsya. Reluctance to carry their mobile phone.

konan38,
1) If you are viewing images, then it is likely the big picture instead of the cross is displayed (Titanium strange vrabotaet large images). But why reinstall ?! T7 should continue to work, just swipe on the trail. image, if not help, then run in the folder \ T7 \ Lincs \ CHomeRefresh.exe.
2) The icon for the program can be taken in the relevant subject:Icons for the Start menu WM6.5 / 6.5.x. Get rid of the do not work out, because nor mortskript or Titanium can not take an image of the application.
3) To select a take only contacts from the phone (not like it myself, too, because all contacts on sim card hold). All I can do to add numbers manually, ie (Room name and picture have to be entered manually and choose yourself)
4)
konan38 @ 03.08.2011, 18:07*
bind to Fonex

What is meant? To call through it?

Rep: (0)
how to build a plugin here TitaniumMVBalance?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 00:14