> Information:

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

When charging, it blinks and discharges | HTC HD2

Rep: (247)
When charging, the indicator blinks and discharges

HTC HD2
OS and firmware: WM6.5; 3.14.411.2 off

Description of the problem:
When charging the phone, both from USB and from the network, the phone flashes with a red-green indicator and discharges the battery. What is it and what to do about it?

Post has been editedHrad - 14.07.11, 13:56

Rep: (0)
There was the same problem. I made a backup of contacts, SMS and photos. Then a full wipe of the phone, a flash format and the phone was reflashed. It helped;)
And in recovery mode in the advanced menu:
-Made wipe battery stats
- fix permissions

Post has been editedandrew_ak - 19.06.14, 18:39

The problem has returned. Here's what they said in the service:

The chip of the charge controller or power controller burned out.
Better bring on diagnostics.
preliminary repair up to 150-200 UAH.

Post has been editedandrew_ak - 14.07.14, 20:36

Rep: (1)
the same thing - it blinks red and sits down the battery, it overheats in the bag in the sun ..., took out the battery, waited 10 minutes, put it in, probably had not cooled down yet, took out the USB flash drive and went charging right away ..., probably cooled down normally, put the USB flash drive back in, charging normally ... what will happen next - let's see

Poson, in short, my problem was solved by disassembling the phone and cleaning the USB input. He pulled out a bunch of dust, turned on the phone and everything went like clockwork: happy :: happy:

Rep: (2)
Maybe someone will be interested, faced with the same problem (blinking green-red indicator and reluctance to charge from regular charges and USB).
There was a deep discharge, the battery was charged by a toad, the phone started, but did not want to charge properly (blinked a green-red indicator and gradually discharged).
What was done:
laid a small piece of paper between the two extreme contacts of the battery, so that the middle contact of the battery is isolated
launched the phone
after loading (on a working phone), he gently pulled out this piece of paper
after that, the indicator started to turn red and charging went fine

Maybe someone will help ...

Good evening, I have a designer's vi. after a complete discharge, it did not turn on, charged from the frog, the result is 0.
Notably, when charging, the indicator lights up in red, after a while the red one blinks with green - it is supposedly charged: P
when connecting to a computer gurgles, the computer sees how nts device but who is not understood. does not enter recovery
flashing through computer does not receive error 170
: sveta: why would anyone tell me I have a chance? : blush:

why would anyone tell me I have a chance?

Try to thoroughly clean the micro USB connector on your phone, maybe that’s the whole point ...

cleaning the connector did not help, the body is dusting dead

Hello.
There is almost the same problem as everyone. Smartphone HTC Desire SV, with a new battery (sort of like the original), was cut down by 14% of the battery charge (most likely it was less, the online game quickly lands). He reflexively reached for the power button, since on an old swollen battery, it was cut down by 40-60% and turned on with 30% +. No reaction, connected to charging, the charging indicator began to flash in red (as far as I managed to notice, for two years of using the phone, only red is)). After subsequent attempts to turn on the phone, the screen blinked a couple of times (probably posthumously emitted a spirit). Replacing the old battery did not give anything, it also blinks. It was unlikely that there was overheating, since it used to be heated much more and more than once, and now the temperature was normal working.
He pulled out a SIM card and a USB flash drive, left the batteries for a while, there are two charges and tried both (it’s definitely not a USB problem).
Tell me, what is most likely covered?
By the way, when connecting to the laptop via USB, there is a signal of new equipment and the installation of some driver, followed by the installation file.
I’ll leave it on charge for the night, but I'm 99% sure (judging from the above) that it will not work.

Post has been editeddrakulawz - 29.08.15, 00:13

Why are you? Look in the settings for the state of the battery, there will be nonsense - the temperature is -37.5 and so on. The problem is iron, due to the torn battery contact on the board! Do not torment the body, take it to the service!

Good afternoon. And tell me, please, where can I read about there, what status of the device is signaled by a combination of flashing LEDs? It’s just that I’ve got a bad case when charging Mitaka A701 (he was lying with a dead battery for a couple of years), at first, when charging, 1 indicator lights up red, and the second blinks (about 1 time in 2 seconds) orange (plus, it seems the first one winks green to it, - I have already forgotten the details a little, as now the combination has changed and 1 is constantly on in red, and the second blinks frantically 2 times in orange and blue!). Damn, a whole disco! :) I understand that the problem may be in the battery, but suddenly my smart beast signals me that this is not entirely true? :)

It was the same and nothing helped.
It helped to close with a piece of iron all the contacts of the phone with the battery (I have 4) seconds for 10. (Of course, with the battery pulled out)

Post has been editedmigun1977 - 11.12.15, 09:06

Tell me how to solve the problem with charging. When connected to charging, the phone discharges as indicated in the battery indicator. After a reboot, the percentage of battery charge on the contrary becomes larger. Smartphone Lenovo P780

strange shnyaga: I put on charging and Akum current discharges and the charge voltage drops from 610 to 350 (slowly for about 5 minutes)
the day before this problem Akum finally 2 hours of surfing in nete fell to zero and heated very much.
when such crap was but passed.
and even when the voltage drops below 400ma, the screen starts to respond incorrectly to touch

At the ground floor there is a problem on the HTSdesire a8181, only the phone does not charge at all and does not turn on but blinks, in the center there is a repair for two fifty.

People help. Sony Xperia e1. I put on charging, while the indicator lights up red, they say charging is in progress. But on the allotment it does not charge ..... In the off state, I stick the wire, it’s charging, but the phone still sits at the same time. but despite this, through this wire I charge my Samsung normally, and I am interfacing this Sonya through the computer normally, but even after flashing the bodies it does not charge.

The guys the Lenovo A6010 phone when charging and using the phone only puts it on, tell me what the problem is.

Guys, I have Xiaomi mi3, a brick (full brick), but I just flashed it through mythlash, sewed without a battery, after the brick was flashed, I inserted the battery and tried to turn it on, but it didn’t turn on, then I connected the phone to the PC and he began to blink red, I tried to charge from the outlet, but the same thing there, tell me what could be with the phone?
Attached Image

Rep: (1469)
Agggroezhik @ 08/06/2016, 13:52*
what can be with the phone?
In vain you were flashing it on Windows Mobile, oh, in vain. : girl_cray:
Seriously, you got the wrong section.

Rep: (1)
In short, the trouble was such .... HTC 8X on Windows which .... this dull guano was discharged while lying on a dashboard in a car in the sun. After that, I did not charge at all. I was tormented with him .... this way and that, and I tried to charge with cancer and sideways - I didn’t even go above 2% with a “frog”, although the phone turned on. Wrote something like "Critical battery level." and turned off even when charging. Solved the problem by typing) Dismantled it, turned it on. He connected the memory card and just started jerking it off with a battery cable) At first it jumped to zero and did not go out ... for 10 minutes already on charging - 11% of the battery) I’ll charge normally now, I will unsubscribe)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 08:54