> Information:

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

When charging, it blinks and discharges | HTC HD2

Rep: (247)
When charging, the indicator blinks and discharges

HTC HD2
OS and firmware: WM6.5; 3.14.411.2 off

Description of the problem:
When charging the phone, both from USB and from the network, the phone flashes with a red-green indicator and discharges the battery. What is it and what to do about it?

Post has been editedHrad - 14.07.11, 13:56

Rep: (833)
HraD,
Try to see the methods in the topic.Hangs up or does not turn on the PDA, but most likely it is better in sc, apparently with iron something, maybe with a power controller.

Rep: (521)
HraD,
I will add to my colleague, the blinking of the diodes means overheating and at the moment charging is not going. You probably have problems with overheating of the processor. Read this topicHTC Leo - Marriage

Rep: (5)
Good evening, I looked for a similar problem in the forum and found it here ... The situation is the same as that of my colleague, it just happened when charging with a Chinese device in which a shot rang and the phone turned off ... After opening the charger in detail, I found a leaking capacitor and the problem with my device in the form of a blinking diode and unpleasant heating, but not the battery, and lower ... Now I’m charging through the cradle, I bought it earlier, I don’t know what to think, the suspicion of the controller is the same, can there be some explanation?

It seems the same, how many did not do XP, did not give anything ... It seems the problem of iron.

Rep: (833)
Cemenovich @ 09/27/2011, 15:02*
It looks like iron problem

Surely, a sharp failure of the charger could cause a power surge.

Valdemard @ 09/27/2011, 14:15*
Surely, a sharp failure of the charger could cause a power surge.

Do not tell me approximately on average how much repair will cost, or will you have to charge in the cradle ...?

Post has been editedCemenovich - 27.09.11, 15:05

Rep: (2)
to Cemenovich:

I found myself on the same machine - when charging, the red and green indicators flash alternately. Charging does not go. Charger - native, out of the box,;) box - from the states with the unlocked device.

From this charge, other devices are charging normally, from the BB and other charges (not native) - flashing indicators.
The indicators blink even when the body is turned off, from any charge (used: native, from Blackberry, Chinese) and not with one “cord” USB-microUSB

What do you think is SC only?

What kind of marriage ??? What's wrong? Any processor with a load on it will warm up. Cooler in the PDA does not insert. The problem with iron is if you blink like this and in 30-40 minutes it will die.
I have these flashers occur when I charge the phone, play the game and sit on the Internet (at the same time) for more than 15 minutes. Charging does not go accordingly. But the battery does not sit down. In this mode, I worked on it for about 2 hours. All the time he blinked and was extremely hot below the battery. This is a normal condition. In the short manual (a little book that is included), everything is clearly written in paragraph 16.

Rep: (1)
Today, something like this happened ... I died while charging on the off device, the indicator flashed in red and green. Well, I think the current with the SIM card was taken from the SC .. So I looked at the battery contacts, cleaned it. After examining the contacts on the animal itself, I noticed that the middle contact was bent strongly inwards .. pulled according to the rules and VulYa !! 20 Minutes as charged charging goes !! Checked ..))) This is how the spear method works)) Please try and we can help someone .. Good luck!

Rep: (1)
Experimenting with an external battery. After starting up, the green and yellow began to flash. Pulling out the battery 6-7 times (1-2 minutes) of the battery until the axis was fully loaded.

Rep: (0)
Try to disconnect the charging, turn off all applications (wi-fi, bluetooth, internet, games), turn off the phone, remove the battery and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
And while charging, do not overload the phone with Internet games, etc.

I see such a problem for many, but everyone is silent on the result.
same stuff. When charging, the indicators blink and charging does not occur and when fully sat down and when half. I changed the battery to a new one. the same thing, but now the bodies are charging when they are off and the yellow indicator is on, and when they are on they blink and there is no charge. those. There are no problems in hardware, but the matter is in the system itself? maybe some glitch. and maybe in the gland and the system does not charge the bodies. mustache bent over. I tried a bunch of charge ... and in the computer and in the car. everywhere is the same

similar question.
It came when I inserted a new battery.
hereHow to charge fully discharged HTC HD2?I saw a charging method in the bootloader mode - it works fine (only there is no way to see how much it charged)
I reboot, loads the OS, shows that it is connected to charging, but at the same time, the% charge constantly drops (with a burning red-green diode)
so the question is not in the hardware, but in the system ...
if only another answer to find how to fix ...

Rep: (10)
HTC Desire, bought a new battery (Chinese), stuck, when I try to turn on or plug in the charge, the indicator flashes red-green, the system does not boot. I stick my own battery, everything works. What is the problem? Bad battery?

Post has been editedzorgeman - 08.08.13, 19:10

Rep: (24)
Also this problem surfaced. Replaced the battery. Problem solve

zorgeman, did you solve the problem?

I have a htc butterfly, the nivkuyu ​​phone wasn’t charging, I was thinking of ordering a new acb, but I read how to charge, start up the phone in bootloader mode, pick up the charger, in general, charge the phone in this way, the phone turned on, but it still didn’t charge, sat down a bit and then thus charging, this procedure was carried out several times, and after the nth time went charging when the phone is on, can anyone help

Posted 09/09/2013 21:14:

I have a htc butterfly, the nivkuyu ​​phone wasn’t charging, I was thinking of ordering a new acb, but I read how to charge, start up the phone in bootloader mode, pick up the charger, in general, charge the phone in this way, the phone turned on, but it still didn’t charge, sat down a bit and then thus charging, this procedure was carried out several times, and after the nth time went charging when the phone is on, can anyone help

I think it started after I tried to charge the phone in the train, apparently there the current strength is low and something went wrong

The problem was again manifested, the phone was not charging, it was charging through the bootloader, but still it wasn’t charging after switching on ... the problem was probably solved, and maybe because of something else :)
In general, after these actions, I started charging, put on charging in bootloader mode, did not touch for 2-3 hours, then in the bootloader I pressed the "shut down" button and did not pull out the charging, the battery with a lightning bolt on the screen lit up and the indicator lights up red at that moment I stuck it out (if you don’t stick it out after 3 seconds, a picture with a battery appears and there is a stop sign in it :-)) then turned on the phone and it worked. Maybe by chance of course it was the same, but I decided to share it. Good luck to everyone in this trouble!

So playing a game was 8% charge after some time the bodies went out, when charging the light was flashing, I pulled out the battery and she and the bodies themselves were very hot !! then I inserted the phone to cool down and put it back on charge for 10 minutes and started charging !!

There was the same garbage, I solved the problem simply by buying a new USB cable (it looks a little bigger)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 13:26