> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

finaburn - arcade emulator | emulator cps1, cps2, neogeo!

Rep: (3)
finalburn - arcade emulator based on iron: cps1, cps2, neogeo. A bunch of fighting games and arcade gameplay with the class.

- unpack the card,
- Add tgetfile.dll in finalburn directory
- run finalburn,
- get out of finalburn,
- Add neogeo bios (zip) to the directory "bios" in finaburn,
- Add neogeo toys, CPS1, CPS2 in roms folder,
- run finalburn,
- menu / file / load rom: click show only available, and then rescan,
- to run the game, if there is a pc cache, then the game will start in one minute, if not, pery launch can take about an hour.
Bios and Roma take the emu-land, all the toys that are on this emulsion there.

PC emulator for creating cache neo-geo:
part1 on modaco.com
part2 on modaco.com
part3 on modaco.com
Creating a cache on the PC takes less than a minute and then we put on the Pocket
For emulsion work required: kailleraclient.dll, and D3DX9_29.dll.

Download from modaco.com

Discussion on modaka ..

Bios, downloadsavagemessiahzine.com, Laid J_rat:neogeo.zip

Version 0.11 (the latest), downloadsavagemessiahzine.com, Laid grindim (31.08.07):FinalBurn v. 0.11

Picture

and what FSE silent ktonibut tried? skill on Loox720 runs but the setting prablemy buttons.

Rep: (28)
I not fired because he could not find the right BIOSes
vs-bios.rom 0x020000 0xF0E8F27D
usa_2slt.bin 0x020000 0xE72943DE
asia-s3.rom 0x020000 0x91B64BE3
neo-po.bin 0x020000 0x16D0C132
neo-epo.bin 0x020000 0xD27A71F1
neodebug.bin 0x020000 0x698EBB7D
uni-bios.22 0x020000 0x2d50996a
sm1.sm1 0x020000 0x97Cf998B
sfix.sfx 0x020000 0x354029FC
000-lo.lo 0x010000 0xE09E253C

You can priattachit neogeo.zip to post?

Rep: (0)
Yes attach all necessary files)

Bios swing here:http://neogeobrteam.romhack.org/modules/wf...p?cid=28&lid=55
We put this arhifcheg ВЈ folder roms and play

Attached files

Attached fileneogeo.zip(506.34 KB)

Post has been editedJ_rat - 28.11.06, 00:00

Rep: (29)
tgetfile.dll here _http://www.tillanosoft.com/ce/tgetfile.html

J_rat ,
and what FSE silent ktonibut tried? skill on Loox720 runs but the setting prablemy buttons.

I also had a problem: what a run play, pause, customizable buttons, and an emulator of "slightly" confused. That I have it confuses the buttons "up", "down", "left", "right", the other is normal, but it is a trifle, you can adapt the worst thing that he does not remember the setting and every time you need to configure them. It was decided simply: in the folder "cfg" created * .ini files to kadoy toy, simply open the file you want and the right, now just a toy for each will have its own configuration of buttons and they will not be reset. I even at first did dotupnymi files read-only, but then saw that it was not necessary.

The only thing that does not work save: emulator complains "Can not find tgetfile.dll" although I downloaded it and shoved it in the system and a folder with emulsion, even poking into all folders emulator :), the same effect.

Who knows what to do pliz help, and somehow very hotstsa MetalSlug in play and without sohranyalok bummer :(

Rep: (-1)
Thread who can throw me FINALBURN latest on [email protected]
P.S And with modaka can not download :(

version 0.11
M
Raised the hat.

Attached files

Attached fileFinalBurn.rar(390.03 KB)

Rep: (22)
link in the header do not work and who would put arhivchik with all that is necessary to the emulsion.

Rep: (18)
preview version 0.12

here is more "correct" BIOS (emu-land 'e)

Attached files

Attached fileburner0.012.rar(394.29 KB)

Post has been editedChaba - 10.02.08, 12:49

Rep: (8)
And who can tell Roma need to throw not zip? If not, how else

Rep: (22)
who were able to make the emulsion of my cps is not one of the servants of the metal is not a strange and emulsion especially keshem.i on modaka not allow that there is a need files?

Rep: (281)
I started the burner0.012.rar

Did this:

1) Download burner0.012.rar, it BURNER.ehe - suffered in any empty folder on a memory card.
2) Downloadhttp://www.tillanosoft.com/ce/tgetfile.htmltgfdll50e link, Zip - Archival tgetfile.ppcarm.cab who moved and installed on the memory card
3) Run BURNER.ehe - in the same folder automatically appear Cashe folder, Cfg, Roms, State
4) Download BIOS The link in the forum (see above), "here is more" correct "BIOS (emu-land 'e)" up there swinging BIOS neogeo link FinaBurn - must download neogeo.zip borne in Roms folder
5) Download the game MetalSlugs on the same (emu-land 'e) in all the 12 meters Zip - as it is in the archive transfer to the Roms folder!
6) Run BURNER.ehe there File / Load Rom / Put Only Available check the Rescan Thapa, find the game and OK
7) We are waiting until is created Cash - I Rover G5 did a couple of minutes (it is desirable to avoid sleep) and run the game
8) We rejoice cool graphics and sound !!!

All run))) Tolko until Neo Geo but who probyval run CPS 1/2 ???

Or cps1, cps2 need other BIOSes ??

Rep: (11)
Eeeehhh ... I have a bunch of romok that works great on PCshnom emulsion - winkawaks156, but this is not one fails to start.
Sorry excellent toys. Apparently Romani women are different. Those files that it is looking into the emulsion in ROMKA Romakh my existing call names differently, but the emu-land 'e something stuhsya.

It's a pity.

Founded File Holder Roma.

Now the question is how the entire screen is rastinut? On my WVGA small window in the upper left corner.

Post has been editedFirstAlex - 25.03.08, 14:14

Rep: (11)
Does anyone on VM6.0 run? I after caching Romanov gray screen and a deep zavison. :(

Rep: (7)
A huge Roma, those who are 75 - 80 meters go? And then with my modem I do not want to rock just two years since ...

Rep: (0)
the people at the beginning of the topic said that the need for emulation kailleraclient.dll, and D3DX9_29.dll.
this is why I and so it worked like emulsion just super great speed.
I know kailleraclient.dll, need to play on the network can anyone know how to configure and run.

Rep: (712)
By the way, the emulator silently updated to version 0.014. Improved compatibility.

Attached files

Attached fileburner0.014.rar(392.08 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 18:45