GSM repeaters | [MNO] [how-to] how to amplify the signal for the phone?

Rep: (3398)
GSM repeaters, a way to enhance the signal for the phone

In this topic we discuss ways to enhance the signal network for mobile phones.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject.
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 18.05.19, 14:41
Reason for editing: Method for checking the presence of operators on a particular frequency

Rep: (0)
Hello to all. I have a problem with receiving a phone signal (Ergo SmartTab 3G 5.0) Other phone models accept well. Also, Wi-FI catches badly than others. Tell me what to do?

Change the phone, if everyone catches, but you do not.

Post has been editedstrubka - 22.10.15, 13:29

It is important to install the repeater correctly. A sufficient isolation must be ensured between the external and internal antennas, i.e. use the walls and floors of buildings as screens and directional antennas separated by distance

Rep: (25)
Here are photos of my repeater, if anyone is interested
[attachment = "4912187: IMAG0010.jpg"]
[attachment = "4912232: IMAG0009.jpg"]

Where can I order such a repeater.? And how does he act, put him in the room, and he distributes the signal to different phones in a certain area?

Rep: (11)
He moved to a new apartment, and here he catches badly. Everything would be fine, but my work on the phone is tied up, and customers immediately feel this jump in the quality of communication.
Please advise a repeater or something else to enhance the signal, preferably not too expensive.
thank

Rep: (48)
Samsung GT-I9506 Galaxy S4 LTE + - Official and custom firmware (OS 4.3 - 5.0.1) (Hard_Metall # 40768113 Post)everything is simple if there is a similar connector and this applies not only to 4g

Post has been editedGuest111 - 07.01.16, 00:20

Melfiron @ 11.26.2015, 15:19*
And how does he act, put him in the room, and he distributes the signal to different phones in a certain area?

are the numbers different? Pay for them is not necessary?

Everyone is healthy, I want to share this device.

Cell Amplifier !
He stands by the mother-in-law in the village with "fuck through words or heard" - until "normal talk" pulls
I will not delve into the technical parameters see for yourself here

Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 03.02.16, 16:52
Reason for editing: hiding the link

A good solution) is not cheap

I choose the equipment in order to have a connection while traveling around the province. We can assume that it is enough to have a connection in one room of the house where I live.

Already purchased external antenna Locus L 960.19. (If you connect a landline GSM phone to it, then you can talk: there is a connection). It is clear that we need an internal antenna. Question number 1 - do you really need a repeater?

Question number 2: if the repeater is really needed, then, as I understand it, it is enough for me to take an inexpensive, with a built-in internal antenna. Just do not understand what to take: GSM900 or GSM1800? How to know?

Rep: (1350)
. Just do not understand what to take: GSM900 or GSM1800? How to know?

what is your operator? what frequency does it work in your region? from this and dance ...

Megaphone. I will try to find out the frequencies in that area. Is a repeater required at all?

* Ermolai7,
and how do you think? you need to take an external antenna, to transmit an internal one (and in the opposite direction - we are talking duplex) ... this is exactly what the repeater is doing .....

There are options for reflecting an existing signal (rather than retransmitting a new one) ... but indoors it is not realistic ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 02.03.16, 05:07

In short, I choose a repeater between the L900CB-15 (Locus) and the Picocell 900 SXB.
The first 43 dB, 100 sq. M., 5500 rubles.
The second 60 dB, 300 square meters., 12000 rubles. (along with the purchase of an internal antenna)

I understand that you can take any of them, only the first - for one room, the second, perhaps, away. So?

* Ermolai7,
I do not know where you are at the second in the description 300m2found butofficial sitespeaks up to 150m2.... well, "one room" is a relative concept .... it can be a gym (it will work everywhere) and a toilet with load-bearing walls (he will try it) ....

Well, the Internet will not be normal through the repeater ...

I looked at picocell.ru, I thought - this is of. site. Everything is overpriced there)

About the gym ("will work everywhere") did not understand. If the radius of coverage is up to 7 m (150 sq. M.), What is the gym here?

* Ermolai7,
somehow will cover: rofl:

If at least it covers, then the Locus will come up with 5 m. The principal difference is only in the gain: 43 instead of 60. So? And the difference in price is 2 times!

Post has been editedErmolai7 - 04.03.16, 09:33

* Ermolai7,
Yes, figs know what this gain is from ... to an external antenna or to an internal one .... and this is a gain factor ... and what should be amplified? 1 milliwatt or 1 kilowatt?(kilowatt - I exaggerate)... I did not find the power of the transmitters ...: huh: I would discuss the return of the goods before buying ... maybe you do not need this garbage ...

Another question: how safe are such amplifiers for health? Where can I read about it, do not know?

Well and nevertheless ... for interest - and if without a repeater? just connect the external antenna with the internal one? They also have some amplifier too, even if they are weak.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 06:11