GSM repeaters | [MNO] [how-to] how to amplify the signal for the phone?

Rep: (3398)
GSM repeaters, a way to enhance the signal for the phone

In this topic we discuss ways to enhance the signal network for mobile phones.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject.
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 18.05.19, 14:41
Reason for editing: Method for checking the presence of operators on a particular frequency

Rep: (140)
* Mongolskv,
There is no alternative to repeaters.

Rep: (0)
ant090876 @ 03/13/2019 06:30*
Your input is overloaded with a signal!
Do one or two of the following:
1. If you have an external antenna "wire with a spiral" on the rack - unscrew this "wire", leave only the rack!
2. If the external antenna is “panel” - turn it away from the station.
3. Increase the cable length by 2-3 times.

Bring two or three sticks on the scale on the repeater, then the connection will stabilize and the operator will get noises.

Repeaters are not dangerous due to their low power and distance from the body.

He turned the outdoor antenna to the side. Approximately 90 В°.
If I understand correctly, the upper scale is responsible for 3G. It is fully lit. The lower scale (is it responsible for voice communication ??) jumps: two to four divisions.
The Internet immediately weakened. Now the whole apartment does not cover.
I sit now and think how to check the signal 900 MHz. Is there any interference to the operator?
I looked at Ali, there is a stop filter on sale, the so-called, at a frequency of 900 MHz. Maybe I could buy it? Did you not try?
https: //m.ru.aliexpres…f4-adac-72939f0a2548-1

Or maybe antennas, internal or external, to buy only at 1800-2200 MHz? Instead of regular antennas

* SW.com666 I thought for a long time, and if you wave the waveguide from 2 ends by making a cut for the phone?

Rep: (8)
* Fedor_Kotkin , try to solder the antenna Kharchenko for 2100 should reduce the signal by 900
If you basically only need 3g.
Applies to magnetic antennas

Post has been editedandreisale - 18.03.19, 17:53
Reason for editing: Corrected

Mongolskv @ 03/18/19, 18:34*
I thought for a long time, and if you wave the waveguide from 2 ends by making a cut for the phone?

Any contactless signal removers work unpredictably. Attenuation will not be less than 10 times in power in the most favorable case. If the antenna has approximately the same CU, then such a puller will replace the movement of the phone up to the roof. But, check if the mobile phone or modem on the roof works well without antennas. Removers like what you describe exist as part of some kits. But, again, work inefficiently. Here is a superrightmanufacturer Antex tooindulges in this. In the section "characteristics" modest silence. Photos and videos of these designs on request "contactless puller for modem“a lot. So if you want to make sure by your own experience in the“ efficiency ”of Anteks crafts, you better buy it, otherwise you will think that you have collected the wrong things.

Rep: (129)
Fedor_Kotkin @ 03/18/19, 12:17*
I looked at Ali, there is on sale a stop filter, the so-called, at a frequency of 900 MHz.
For this money on Ali, you can easily buy an sdr receiver that can work as a spectrum analyzer (bad, uncalibrated, but still), and for the rest of the money, buy a dozen meters of cable, from which you can easily make a notch filter plug at 900 MHz.
Do you know exactly what a magnetic antenna is? Google it better.
Magnetic is a frame antenna whose perimeter is much smaller than the wavelength.

Post has been editedlarry_one - 18.03.19, 19:00

* SW.com666 Your signature characterizes the connection in our village in the most accurate way. Between us and the BS there is a hill, although the distance is only 7-9 km (to be exact, there are 3 towers). There is a connection 100 meters from my house. even 3 on the phone shows all the sticks. There is a connection on the roof of the house. Now i have Kharchenko-Marshall antenna at 2.045 GHz shows 93 dBi before it was the same but at 900 MHz it showed 83 dBi. The modem is soldered to the cable and therefore there is a connection. Yesterday there was a thaw and the modem showed 105-111 dBi, but the connection was. not 300kbAyt / s, but 10-20. But there was. Now I would like to shove a signal into the phone. Rather, from the phone to effectively push out the cable.

Mongolskv @ 03/19/19, 05:14*
Now I would like to shove a signal into the phone. Rather, from the phone to effectively push out the cable.

Mongolskv @ 03/19/19, 05:14*
There is a connection 100 meters from my house. even 3 on the phone shows all the sticks. There is a connection on the roof of the house. Now at my Kharchenko-Marshall antenna at 2.045 GHz shows 93 dBi

You can push / push out only with a high power amplifier. If you have only -93dbm from Kharchenko-marshal, then overlays / contactless pullers will not work any more.
Best to takemore powerful amplifierand antenna typeAX-2017PF
If you want to bend yourself, you canthisor heresimpler form.
Get voice communication + internet. (check your 3G range)

Post has been editeduv.com666 - 19.03.19, 08:43

Rep: (11)
Does it make sense to put such protection on an external antenna panel?

Attached images
Attached Image

Gjktoerb @ 03/19/19 12:45*
Does it make sense to put such protection on an external antenna panel?
Most panels are closed in DC, and they don’t need such protection - it’s enough just to ground the panel. But there are separate panels made on the flange, textolite and so on ... as well as various options for the yaga and logo, where such protection will not be superfluous.

Rep: (11)
separate panels

Petra broad band 75 panel

Gjktoerb @ 03/19/19, 13:18*
Petra broad band 75 panel
Antex has everything in order, their antennas are made of iron. Here are different deltas, Itelites and other Chinese - alas ... there

Hello everyone! Please add a link to a good repeater with Aliexpress. I want to strengthen the cellular signal for a megaphone in the village.
I wanted to strengthen the voice and 2g, 3g megaphone for a private house.

* Fedor_Kotkin , try to solder the antenna Kharchenko for 2100 should reduce the signal by 900
If you basically only need 3g.

If I could even do it :-)
But thanks for the advice :-)

For this money on Ali, you can easily buy an sdr receiver that can work as a spectrum analyzer (bad, uncalibrated, but still), and for the rest of the money, buy a dozen meters of cable, from which you can easily make a notch filter plug at 900 MHz. ...
Do you know exactly what a magnetic antenna is? Google it better. ...

Will this receiver show disturbance at those frequencies at which my amplifier works?
That is, I can understand, does my repeater interfere with this or that Megafon frequency?
Because, comrades with the Rossvyaz supervision, they showed me on their monitor the disturbance that the outdoor antenna creates when the repeater is turned on. When they were pointing at it with their own direction finder antenna
And how to make a cork cable? Just lengthen the "native" cable by ten meters and that's it? Chamtota 900 MHz stall by itself?

Posted on 03/19/2019, 17:18:

vadimi195 @ 03/19/2019, 15:21*
Hello everyone! Please add a link to a good repeater with Aliexpress. I want to strengthen the cellular signal for a megaphone in the village.
I wanted to strengthen the voice and 2g, 3g megaphone for a private house.

To begin with, you need to find out the working frequencies of your telecom operator in your village.

Fedor_Kotkin @ 03/19/19, 17:13*
Will this receiver show disturbance at those frequencies at which my amplifier works?
This receiver with a price of 900 rubles can receive signals with a frequency of 25-1760 MHz. Showing something is the task of the computer to which it is connected. The frequency range is expanded with a converter.
Fedor_Kotkin @ 03/19/19, 17:13*
And how to make a cork cable? Just lengthen the "native" cable by ten meters and that's it?
In the simplest case, a piece of cable with a length of 83.3 mm (corrected for the brand of the cable is 60 mm), shorted on one side, and connected to the central conductor of the antenna cable with a central core in one direction on the other side and the frequency 1800 and completely braided in the other. completely block the frequency of 900. I have no time to do detailed calculations.

In the simplest case, a piece of cable with a length of 83.3 mm (corrected for the brand of the cable is 60 mm), shorted on one side, and connected to the central conductor of the antenna cable with a central core in one direction on the other side and the frequency 1800 and completely braided in the other. completely block the 900 frequency.

Such an introduction of coax into the central core will lead to strong radiation from this place due to the asymmetry of the line included in the gap. It is better to turn on the looper in parallel with the open end of the L / 4 at a frequency of 900.
Attached Image

This is a notch filter, the cork will be like this:
Attached Image

Post has been editeduv.com666 - 20.03.19, 08:00

I wanted to increase the voice and 2g, 3g megaphone for a private house frequency: band 1 (1937.6; 1942.4; 1947.4 MHz) / band 1 (2127.6; 2132.4; 2137.4 MHz).

vadimi195 @ 03/20/19 6:21*
Please link to a good repeater with Aliexpress.

On Aliexpress there are only good and not very billets for further processing. For good, contactPicocellSave yourself fromTitansfrom Russian engineers who were expelled from the defense industry. You can also buy from the Chinese not everything, you canto run into.
Need to take that simpler typeof this.
But what comes inside this lottery box for good luck, check for yourself :).
The evolution of amplifier manufacturing in China is always the same. They announce a new model and make a good billet to get positive feedback. Then they simplify the fee, they make it cheaper, but people continue to buy out of habit and from previous reviews. And the third stage - the board is simplified as much as possible, such assecond yellow(third stage), without tears you will not look, the characteristics collapse, but superprofit is being pumped out. Further, a new model of this, or even, in advance, of the next year is announced and everything repeats itself around.
The amplifier, which I have indicated at the second stage of production. All SAW filters have already been changed to duplex, although it seems that it is not intended to use them in the middle of the path, but it seems that somewhere they have found a bunch of duplexers. The duplexers themselves are tiny in size even in comparison with SAW filters. It is clear that in the absence of automatic adjustments and protection against avalanche breakdown of transistors (there is a place for the elements on the board, but they are “saved”), these filters will break. Soon the third stage. You need to have time to take a second.

Post has been editeduv.com666 - 20.03.19, 10:46

* uv.com666 , * uv.com666 ,

Thank you very much for the help and advice.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 04:35