Download icon

Rep: (517)
Izmenenyat WM-cursor (download icon)

cursor modification

Cursors for VGA screen

Attached ImageAttached file1_16_Cursor.zip(66.14 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursor6.1.zip(37.1 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursor_WinSQ.zip(59.29 Kb)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursorAero.zip(14.8 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursorAnalogClock.zip(22.65 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursorByMrFirst.zip(39.31 Kb)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursorHTClock.zip(25.26 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursorRadio.zip(18.63 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileCursorXZ.zip(24.84 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileHTC_Cursor.zip(39.11 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileMSN2Cursor.zip(81.15 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileMSNCursor.zip(65.12 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileRomashka2Cursor.zip(20.24 KB)

Attached ImageAttached fileRomashkaCursor.zip(19.05 Kb)

Attached ImageAttached fileWAITCursor.zip(36.25 Kb)

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.
Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

Additional links on the topic:

FAQ on editing system resources
ReversRecMode

Post has been edited-QwertY- - 12.03.14, 12:33
Reason for editing: ReversRecMode

Rep: (16)
catch

Attached files

Attached file2.rar(10.75 KB)

Rep: (68)
I do not know what came of it ... check and accomplish your goal.
img-26249-itexz.rar: Attached fileimg-26249-itexz.rar (97.43 Kb)

Rep: (61)
Santa-Claus_16 , I am having problems with the cursor. The calibration screen, the title instead of text - boxes ... other failures not noticed. I change the old - is recovering ...
If you can, please feel free to touch up ...: help:

Attached files

Attached filebanana.zip(2.97 KB)

I change the old - is recovering ...

Here ka Share with me the old because it seems to me that the problem in the versions of Russification. I have the latest that only there, and you? In general put your "old".
Here's a guide:
img-26375-instr.rar: Attached fileimg-26375-instr.rar (646.4 KB)

Post has been editedSanta-Claus_16 - 29.01.07, 11:44

Rep: (371)
Yaros @ 01.03.07 19:31:06
A WM 6 from no one? There he pseudo such;)

liver laid out Shellres.192.dll (VGA) by Crossbow . Bitmap: 4896 - 4911 is necessary.
P.S .: I hope no one will once again post <b>ResHacker: </ b>. Possible answers to anybody's questions: Editing .dll resources and Windows logo on the Start menu

Kit QVGA WM5 rus: mun Vista + Srossbow + Cursor Manager.

Attached Image

Unpack the archive, set the path to the cursor, select and start. After CP you get the desired cursor. I understand that if any nonsense slip instead gwes.exe.0419.bla-bla, then revert to the standard cursor. I took a screenshot, renames it gwes.exe.0419.original and RSR choice and CP received a standard native mouse. The same result will be, if you choose not certified cursor. In principle, gwes.exe.0419.vista or gwes.exe.0419.crossbow can rename gwes.exe.0419.mui and just throw in the Windows folder.

How do mouse. Takes, for example, gwes.exe.0419.vista, renames it gwes.dll and using ResHacker'a change bmp cursors on your own. Sign certificates SDKSamplePrivDeveloper (TestCert_Privileged does not roll) and then renamed to gwes.exe.0419.vashe_nazvanie_kursora (gwes.exe.0419.mui) and throw in a folder to the other cursors (\ Windows).

Attached files

Attached fileWaitCur.zip(125.38 KB)

B_M_F And there's just some cursors. As I set out to change them. I ResHacker hangs, I changed WinHex'om, so VGA is not changed. WWE - it's just over. In my opinion, all the same, in principle (only for VGA, most likely, you will need to change the resource room, or maybe not - Dunno, I do not check - in QVGA me ROM'om Russian). Or, perhaps, you can change the corny 0419 to 0409 (ie just rename gwes.exe.0419.crossbow in gwes.exe.0409.crossbow). It mun QVGA Vista (one that WaitCur_WWE):

Attached files

Attached filegwes.exe.0409.mui(52.24 Kb)

zavtrak Sorry (ResHacker hangs the computer, and Copy-Write in WinHex - very tedious), but I can offer a set of "DIY": ResHacker: (To replace resources on a PC), * .dll for WM2003SE will find in this topic (the principle is the same) and a set of VGA bmp in the archive for a replacement. For WM2003SE sign, in my opinion, I do not need anything else (can not remember).

Attached files

Attached filewm6vga_bmp.zip(54.62 KB)

Yaros Quite. The archive everything that may be required to sign: SDKSamplePrivDeveloper, SignCode and SdkCerts.cab. It must be signed by: TEST USE ONLY - Sample Privileged Developer - Windows Mobile SDK. cursor manager WaitSelect I took here: http://www.masellis.com/wait/ . Also there is also a free same Show Wait Symbol .

Attached files

Attached fileSignCerts.zip(55.81 Kb)

Nom @ d , Try:

Attached files

Attached filewm5rusqvga_nuclear.zip(64.06 Kb)

Theoretically, if you throw gwes.exe.0409.mui (CrossbowWaitCur) of this archive in the \ Windows folder on your Pocket PC and reboot, then the cursor should change to any VGA / QVGA typewriters with WM2003SE / WM5 (Eng.). If anyone is interested and not afraid of XP, you can play around and tried out (for example, replacing the 0409 (English) on 0419 (US) or regional settings;.. You can remove the extra resources). For use in conjunction withWaitSelect You need to rename gwes.exe.0409.mui gwes.exe.0409.lyuboe on your name.

Attached files

Attached fileuniwaitcur.zip(62.46 KB)

Rep: (21)
I have so much trouble after using CTCursors program There is a fad Show Cursor So when I chose after a reboot constantly hanging wait cursor and remove it to me did not manage to list ilauncher Task Manager process hangs cursorwindow process and shut itself does not What I'll never know Perelopatali will put the entire registry but all have not found Maybe someone that will advise? WM 5.0 Asus 535

Rep: (3)
Guys, do pliz kabchik from this, and it does not want to change the file ...
Attached Image

dragonology And what semantic load of your posts? Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com :
tab @ 12.04.07 23:56:30
4.13 It is forbidden to rise threads. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at a rise of the theme in the list and thus do not carry meaning, for example: "Does not anyone know?" or "Up!".
Obviously, when people have nothing to say, they are silent. Or do you think that after your lines all begin with passion planing new cursors? Make the mouse and put it here, and do not write a blank email message.

evilpoo Two questions: why and for what? That is why work is done and for what devaysa (WM2003 (SE) / WM5 - QVGA / VGA - Ru / En)? The archive wm5rusqvga_nuclear.zip the file is called gwes.exe.0419.nuclear so that it can be selected and used by the program WaitSelect (All painted and priattacheno above). Try to rename the file with the contents of gwes.exe.0419.nuclear on gwes.exe.0409.mui or gwes.exe.0419.mui and throw in the \ Windows folder on the PDA.

Rep: (49)
Please Please flag any icon for the English. and which for the Russo-device 2003 SE. Thanks in advance. (Russification of Qvarta their ofsayta and firmware update from there)

Post has been editededmundo - 10.05.07, 08:43

Edmundo 10.05.07 @ 9:22:15
Please Please flag any icon for the English. and which for the Russian.
edmundo Above is written as: 0409 (Eng.) And 0419 (Rus.). In principle, it is possible to change the name of the banal.

Rep: (61)
Greetings to all!
If it is not difficult to do this from the image (s. Mouse) icon ... pliz ...
Qtek S110 thanks in advance ...

Attached files

Attached filebat.rar(5.82 KB)

Rep: (0)
People, and how do I back Russian interface?!?! I certainly have nothing against the English, but still dearer Russian !!! original file gwes.exe.0419.mui threw back, made of CP and rus.yaz not return (((

bober777 , Take a bat!

Attached files

Attached fileBat.rar(7.06 KB)

Rep: (0)
Yaros , Will be able to explain what school ?? Pour WaitCur to the device in the phone's memory (or rather in the Program Files) with the cursor (included walking). I start, select, press. Writes of "the cursor is selected." The program makes the soft reset, and then ... all well and remains. Handles tried replaced. All the same.
: aggressive:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/06/20, 13:59