[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 124
Check in: 04.10.05
Apple iPhone 4S

DiscussionExplay HD.Book II
Discussion | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Attached Image

Overview:Explay HD.Book II review: better than it was, although it was good.

Firmware:Explay HD.Book II (Post # 11880671)
Explay HD.book II firmware

Bought yesterday for 3290.00 rub.

Already from the minuses seen:
- Build quality. The body squeaks - absolutely not critical squeaks, but there is no feeling of solidity.
- The screen is not evenly illuminated. The right side is darker than the left (if held vertically). In the evening because of this, it is not convenient to read. Exit found - read in a horizontal position of the book. Then the illumination goes smoothly from top to bottom and is not so annoying.
- The book should be kept at least at arm's length, otherwise the grain starts to strain.

Post has been editedPicnik - 10.03.12, 12:46
apple_rtk
Message#22
02.09.11, 01:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 15.10.07
Acer ICONIA Smart

Dear users))
And how this book opens large PDF (>50 megabytes), that is, color magazines and scanned sheets?
chuvakoff
Message#23
02.09.11, 07:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Check in: 29.10.08
Blackberry q10

Vassya @ 09/01/2011, 2:30 PM*
I am rescued in the evening black background, brown font

also doing)

Posted on 09/02/2011, 07:34:

apple_rtk @ 09/02/2011, 03:05*
And how this book opens large PDF (>50 megabytes), that is, color magazines and scanned sheets?

easy and easy. and fast. You can give a link to the file (in PM) I will test and accomplish here.
apple_rtk
Message#24
03.09.11, 20:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 15.10.07
Acer ICONIA Smart

chuvakoff @ 09/02/2011, 08:34*
easy and easy. and fast. You can give a link to the file (in PM) I will test and accomplish here.

Already bought! PDF opens surprisingly fast. Turns over less than half a second (for example, 60MB PDF, 246 pages).
RTF on 1200 sheets opens no more than 10 seconds, turns over similarly.

Out of inconvenience:
1.The screen brightness is excessive (in the case of reading in a dark room).
2.Few gradations scale. Here it is necessary to clarify.

When reading a PDF book in A4 format in a horizontal position of the device and without scaling and converting PDF (in technical literature, after PDF conversion, formulas float, but the scan itself doesn’t convert) the scale is set to "page height", that is, the text is small and half of the screen is empty.
With the 2nd degree of the scale, the text goes off the screen and you have to press the horizontal scroll button 3 times. That is, it would be good if the 2nd degree of zoom is done to make smaller or make more gradations of scale.
Perhaps there is a way to set the scale to the width of the page without formatting the PDF in the horizontal position of the device - I have not yet found it.

Post has been editedapple_rtk - 03.09.11, 20:43
chuvakoff
Message#25
04.09.11, 21:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Blackberry q10

apple_rtk @ 09/03/2011, 22:02*
Perhaps there is a way to scale the page width without formatting the PDF.

it seems not. and tech support is silent about updating the firmware
alonecat1981
Message#26
11.09.11, 10:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 30.07.11
Explay HD.Book II

And how to reset it ??? I press on RESET and nothing happens. I want to reset because the computers have stopped seeing her
alonecat1981
Message#27
11.09.11, 11:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 30.07.11
Explay HD.Book II

And clicking on the reset did not help. They do not see her computers. What should I do?
killerteamen
Message#28
25.09.11, 00:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 25.09.11

HELP !!! SOS !!! HELP WHO EVER PUT THE IMAGE OF ITS FIRMWARE BREAKING !!!

I took to flash someone else's book, I thought mine, and I could do it, screwed it up, get on the lave !!! Lay out somebody! :(

P.S. I killed it with firmware from HD.BOOk, that is from the first one!

P.P.S. Computers see it on the reset answers. You only need to find the native firmware.

Post has been editedkillerteamen - 25.09.11, 00:48
chuvakoff
Message#29
25.09.11, 12:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Blackberry q10

Native no. If you tell me how to remove the image, I'll try to do it.
killerteamen
Message#30
25.09.11, 13:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

The image is removed from it as from the first series, see here.Explay HD.Book - firmware

1. you throw in its memory file wisky.syshttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/776051/wisky.rar
2. you reconnect to the computer instead of 2x four disks appear, on one of them folders and files ~ 90 mb, in total on this memory disk about 100 mb
3. take off his image, what program I do not know, litter

If all this is nonsense, then on the topic in the link you can definitely find it in "spoiler: How to make the image of your firmware and flash a new one:" without transfer "

thank you for answering, waiting for an answer here

Post has been editedkillerteamen - 25.09.11, 13:20
chuvakoff
Message#31
26.09.11, 19:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Blackberry q10

Spreadform. Please write what you did and how, I think it will be interesting to many. ;)
P.S. I'll post a dump from the book later.
UPD. Spreaddump.

Post has been editedchuvakoff - 26.09.11, 20:40
killerteamen
Message#32
27.09.11, 11:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

In general, if someone disables this device, then download this image and flash it absolutely like its older brother:link.
Attention:The image is in .ima format, and the firmware only works with images of the .img format. To make .ima .img you need to either google better than me, or open Total Commander and just rename it by format. I did the second method, everything works.

P.S. Thanks a lot, helped out.

P.S.S. I still do not understand why the dump is needed) so that

Post has been editedkillerteamen - 27.09.11, 11:30
multik
Message#33
27.09.11, 16:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 10.11.05

I bought a book a couple of days ago, first everything was ok, but now you turn it on and it doesn’t react to the power button, you have to press the rezet and then it starts, who had the same problems? Tell me how to solve this problem?

--------------------
The greatest invention of mankind is a condom, only here it is a pity that
the parents of some people do not use them.
kapchenegger
Message#34
14.10.11, 01:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 13.10.11
Explay HD.Book II

Friends who have already downloaded the firmware from depositfiles, please place it on another file hosting service, stayed up all night hoping to download it, but the deposit says that someone actively shakes from my IP address, and there is no place to take
chuvakoff
Message#35
18.12.11, 13:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Blackberry q10

Today I decided to torment the device: happy: I flashed the image from the zabugorny device (I gave the link earlier). It was done successfully, the device is loaded, fb2 and txt - instead of letters there are only squares. With pdf, everything is normal. The device works much slower than ours, there are very few construction sites (there are no fonts and backgrounds at all), the backlight levels are 5, they work more evenly, but the lowest level is still bright. Languages ​​English, French, Spanish. I uploaded the image from my own dump, though through another flash driver (from the Explay HD.Book branch), because My image did not recognize the foreign flash driver.

PS from the Explay HD.Book branch
Analysis of the dump showed us that the owners of the following devices are our brothers =) and the firmware are interchangeable.
Spoiler (+/-)
Oaxis W950 Ebook Reader
SOVOS 5 "E-Reader Plus SVEBK5
INTREEO EBR-05L
Delstar OpenBook E-READER
SCOUT EbookReader
RY650 5 "e-book reader
KIWIE FIVE-BOOK
STASH TFT E-Book Reader
TECLAST TL-K5

so the analysis of our dump leads to similar thoughts, because In the dump there are files with manuals for the same devices. But whether to flash xs, tk. one person has already tried and nothing happened ...
chuvakoff
Message#36
10.03.12, 09:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Blackberry q10

Explay HD.Book IIstitchedsame: rtfm: like his brotherExplay HD.Book, therefore, the firmware information is copied from that topic:
The image with the firmware we need will be flashed into the "reader". It will be required (if the textbook bundle was downloaded, the flash driver is in the utilites folder, but first we change the language string to English in the setting.ini file to LANGUAGE = English otherwise the squares will be)flash driver, for him we say a special thank you to al_exus.
Run the flash driver.
We find in the pop-up window the line Image Path and the button next to it ... Select the img-file we need.
Press the Switch button, if we are flashing for the first time, then a new device will be found, we will show him the rk28usb driver for our OS ... in the driver folder they are if you download the entire kit from the Chinese site (in al_exus they are in the xp folder) ... it may give an error In a device, not scare! disconnect the reader from the USB lanyard and connect again. The machine extinguishes the screen and goes into firmware mode.
Use the Upgrade button to start the firmware process. Information about the flashing process will appear in the flasher’s large window. We are waiting for the end. The machine itself will reboot. And press the Exit button

Files for firmware:
Flasher
Firmware imagerename to .img with Total Commander (we saythank killerteamen)

Additional files:
Who needs thisdumpfirmware
Firmwarefor foreign twin brother. Feedback on this firmwareExplay HD.Book II (Post # 10377996)
There is also a firmware in the archive, laid outmicrosop [Archive] Firmware explay HD.book II (Post # 11702749)

If you have questions, read the topic.Explay HD.Book - firmware
Rebel_PZ
Message#37
07.08.13, 11:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 24.07.13

I reread, it works, now there are questions.
1. What are the actual changes in the new firmware?
2. What is the difference between firmware and different flash drivers? If you flash as written in the instructions on the manufacturer's website, will it be worse?
3. After the firmware, Windows offered to format the disk. The book itself showed 0 GB. Formatted by default in FAT32.
Did you do everything right?
4. I sit on Ubuntu Linux, and if for example in Ext formatted or another file system, it would not be better?

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/06 06:18