> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

QIWI Wallet | QIWI payment system client

Rep: (1082)
QIWI Wallet
Version: 1.10

Last update of the program in the header:24.07.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
QIWI Wallet is a convenient payment system with which you can pay for thousands of goods and services online, the majority - without commission.

The QIWI Wallet app allows you to: pay for communication services, utility services, commercial TV, shopping in online stores and much more.

Homepage: http://qiwi.ru/

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: Attached fileQIWI_Wallet_v1.10.0.0.xap (3.38 MB)

Previous versions:

WP7 Market: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = 65a57d1e-9aa1-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/65a...6b-78e7d1fa76f8

Post has been editedkirk999 - 24.07.12, 10:06
Reason for editing: v.1.10

Rep: (854)
.CoDeR.,
I also do not fry, I turned to technical support, they say they say everything works, change the browser or hands ...

Rep: (18)
Zloy Pryanik @ 11/30/2011, 03:16*
I also do not fry, I turned to technical support, they say they say everything works, change the browser or hands ...

Chrome browser, Windows 7, everything works

Rep: (3)
Are there any kiwis for Germany?

Rep: (0)
something i don't want a qiwi wallet to see the possibility of payment from the phone bill, but I saw a bucket (opsos - megaphone)

Everything was fine, everything worked, after the last updates, constantly says that "The required fields are not filled in, or incorrect values ​​have been entered into them." Mozart Rus, not broken. Developed help, anywhere to me without your service ...

Rep: (146)
wikiog @ 12/23/2011, 7:30 PM*
"Required fields are not filled in, or incorrect values ​​entered in them"

the same problem, while the phone number flashes, while it itself is displayed as "+925 .....", that is, without the seven, it looks like it doesn’t work. if you poke at it, the number is displayed correctly, from +7.
Anyway, this is a payment from favorites, it’s normally paid through the site.

Rep: (197)
There is a mistake - one to onewikiog wlcool,

Rep: (122)
the number is always displayed with +9 ... but payments go as it should. not a single translation has already done so - everything has come down.

Rep: (55)
hanter,
Exactly the same problem after the last update of the application for Qiwi wallet. Omnia 7 7740

Post has been editedCooler2mac - 27.12.11, 21:44

Rep: (374)
QIWI Wallet,

problem with blank fields when you decide?
it is impossible to use the application!

Post has been editedZZAAL - 28.12.11, 09:44

Rep: (45)
A developer they probably on early holidays). I wrote to him, he even answered first (a week ago), and then disappeared. Of course, it doesn’t inspire, considering that it’s like money ...

Rep: (32)
Today the client has been updated.

Rep: (3961)
Apmyp36,
Lay out the XAP file, please, I have problems with the marketplace!

here

Attached files

Attached fileQIWI_Wallet_v1.6.0.0.xap(3.61 MB)

Something a lot of complaints. Everything is working fine for me. True, this is for me, it basically serves to pay for a virtual card in the Market, but also throws it onto the phone without any problems.

Rep: (2)
Problem: first, when checking the "wrong password", then the problem with +9 (changes the number), reinstalled - on the attempt to login it writes "the wrong phone". Mozart

So updated the same today. Try it.

Rep: (1)
Very lack the ability to pay the invoice.

I’m unable to pay the bill from the card, the program simply does not request the cvc code!

Rep: (116)
I have 2 SIM cards on my phone. I have on both Qiwi-wallet. Android program is tied only to a wallet on one SIM card. How can I be able to get access to the wallets of two SIM cards on an android?
M
QIWI-wallet for Android there -QIWI Wallet

Post has been editedBlackfish - 24.07.12, 18:16

New version released:
New in version 1.10:
- QIWI Visa Plastic card management
- QIWI Eggs (anonymous translations)
- Payment from the Matrix account
- Deposit from MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, Matrix, bank card
- Booking of air tickets
- MasterCard MoneySend