> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Doit.im | classic GTD planner

Rep: (242)
Doit.im
Version: 3.9.11

Last update of the program in the header:19.07.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Classic GTD Scheduler.

Description:
Doit.im - designed to record all tasks on the basis ofGTD.
There is access to your tasks through the Web interface, applications for Windows, iPhone, iPad, Linux, and all this with synchronization to the cloud and for free.

Homepage: https://i.doit.im/
Android Market Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.doit.pro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 3.9.11 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3213427/im.doit.pro.apk
Version: 3.9.11 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3277767/im.doit.pro_RUS_by_Breathe_of_fate.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 04.08.13, 15:48
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (6)
* azamath81 , There does not need a powerful, one must master the international language.

Rep: (205)
* ticateri I do not need you personally forgot to add. For me it is a matter of personal convenience.

Rep: (546)
azamath81 @ 03.06.17, 21:15*
And by the way it has officially transferred to the great and mighty?

Of course, there is the English "out of the box."

Attached Image

Rep: (1)
whether there is a method to transfer the task of tudledu? can via an intermediate format import-export

Rep: (0)
The latest version 4.4.5 for Android, on ofsayte there and for other operating systems

Rep: (5)
You can not insert kartinku.Mozhet still did not understand ..

Attached files

Attached fileDoit.im_4.4.5.apk(5.56 MB)

Rep: (16)
Tell someoneTo print tasks of web-applications?!.
There was some kind of "crutch", entitled "Print your tasks" (link - a spoiler), but it stopped working.
Where I took it, too, I can not remember - it was a long time ago.
A raspechtka needed urgently! :-(
java script: (function () {var element = document.createElement ( 'script'); element.setAttribute ( 'src', 'https://rawgithub.com/...master/print.js?'+(new. Date () getTime ())); document.body.appendChild (element);}) ()

Sorry for the terminology, if that - I'm just a user.

Post has been editedIhor_AIS - 27.09.18, 09:43

Service stopped functioning already repetitive tasks do not work for several days. From the owners of the service there is no feedback, sadly. Now begin mass migration of users to other services. Who that has passed, what are the alternatives?

Post has been editedticateri - 27.12.18, 11:20

Rep: (546)
ticateri @ 27.12.18, 11:20*
what alternatives
Ticktick

* imageMaster I tried it, but it is not about gtd.

* ticateri If we talk specifically about the gas turbine engine, it is currently the best application - it dgt and its development soda. This is not a service and an application on android. But it megamonstrov with a bunch of chips. I still use 2do, easier to learn, but I glance has something ponavorochenney.

Small life hacking for those who need to pull out all its tasks of Service (Export doit.im/export doit.im). Push in the Web version of the Advanced Search button and configure the screenshot. Then keep as a filter, go to the left in filters and it will activate the setting. Footcloth appear with all of your tasks together in tabs title shows how many total number. Now click in the browser Firefox - Save As, select the format of the text file and save. So we zabekapit at least the names of all of their tasks. And from then on, who knows what, the resulting file can be nice to parse. Who can not simply open a notepad and pens copy task names. Then open your new service which you are migrating. We are doing import tasks from a text file or through a batch input tasks. We throw everything in the inbox and sort, as you like. Yes, not super comfortable, but better than nothing :)
Attached Image

https://github.com/pswzyu/doit-im-export
https://github.com/arberg/doitimExport
More about the export link, just leave them running or not, I do not know.

Posted on 27/12/2018, 17:58:

I'm still inclined to MyLifeOrganized service, but the look still may have something interesting :)

azamath81 @ 27.12.18, 16:21*
about GTD, at the moment the best app - it dgt and its development soda

Thanks, I'll take a look.
azamath81 @ 27.12.18, 16:21*
I use 2do

As I understand there is no version to vindous, and there have Web version?

Post has been editedticateri - 27.12.18, 18:01

* ticateri No, there is a version for the Mac. Well synchronization todledo

"A new Android version will be released in the coming month."
Today woke up official support, promising a new version in the next month, we'll see.

ticateri @ 14.01.19, 17:16*
Today woke up official support, promising a new version in the next month, we'll see.

I can not believe! : Blush:
But rejoice too early - let's see what will be a new version.
Because I tried to test the beta version, and found it almost nothing new or interesting.

Rep: (3)
ticateri @ 14.01.2019, 18:16*
"A new Android version will be released in the coming month."

Still, the project is dead rather than alive ...

ticateri @ 14.01.19, 17:16*
Today woke up official support, promising a new version next month

Unfortunately,it seems they finally died (

I expired the next annual subscription (the third year of using the service), and Google Play are automatically written off the value of the subscription for the next year.
But at the moment:
- Service (PRO) has not yet been granted, even though the payment of an annual subscription on Google Play has passed more March 20 (!)
- correspondence attempt was unsuccessful: I have known electronic support address or do not work ([email protected], [email protected]) Or do not meet ([email protected])
- on the same forumkassytoo, does not meet (he said, and activate the service in the past year)
- an attempt to complain to a company in Google Play, too, was unsuccessful - no response, not a greeting.

That's ... All business planning podvisli already more than a month ... (
And the prospects for resolving the issue not see.

What do you advise?
Yesterday, by the way, I was looking for gtd-oriented service (Android + PC / Web) and found sane (and the Nozbe Zendone does not count - their price is too high).

Note: Through the office. site to buy a new one-year subscription have not tried it - I think it makes no sense. And the price there for some reason, much higher than Google Play. However, if there was a conviction that would have paid. But it is not (

Rep: (0)
Show you how to unlock the application.
Stuck in the application and forgot to unlock it. Reinstalling the application does not work.
What methods are there?

Rep: (3)
Is there anyone in the topic? Unable to find a full replacement?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 17:53