> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Doit.im | classic GTD planner

Rep: (243)
Doit.im
Version: 3.9.11

Last update of the program in the header:19.07.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Classic GTD Scheduler.

Description:
Doit.im - designed to record all tasks on the basis ofGTD.
There is access to your tasks through the Web interface, applications for Windows, iPhone, iPad, Linux, and all this with synchronization to the cloud and for free.

Homepage: https://i.doit.im/
Android Market Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.doit.pro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 3.9.11 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3213427/im.doit.pro.apk
Version: 3.9.11 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3277767/im.doit.pro_RUS_by_Breathe_of_fate.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 04.08.13, 15:48
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (6)
An excellent To-Do service and client, RTM is resting, but the fonts and the size of the interface ...
I do not want to break my eyes :)

Rep: (2)
And I decided to try.

Rep: (0)
In general - the thing! The best part is that it seems to be free :) the PC version would have been improved, in the direction of expanding the functionality :))

Rep: (16)
And how does the "Send task" command work in the task editing menu (button at the top next to "Edit task").
And does it work?
He wrote, wrote ... and decided to check.
It works - only first you need to enter a contact on an Internet account (on the phone it is impossible to do this).

And be careful with the trial contacts (there you need to enter @ -address) - the program immediately automatically sends them a letter saying that your friend asks you to our service! ..

Post has been editedIhor_AIS - 10.08.11, 20:40

The program is very interesting!

What does not quite suit me:
1) very (!) Small print (android version)
2) lack of subtasks
3) the inability to raise the level of the incoming task to the project during processing (and this is GTD!)(By the way, most types of GTD software suffer from this disadvantage!)
4) incomplete functionality of Windows and Android versions
5) there is no Ukrainian or Russian language.

I alsodid not find the answer to important questions :
  • How to backup?
  • Can I save the database and import it into another software if necessary?

I wonder if these features will be implemented? - Sent a request to developers through offsite! I am waiting ...

Rep: (13)
It is probably more sharpened for tablets, hence the small fonts.

k8t @ 09/13/2011, 12:09*
It is probably more sharpened for tablets, hence the small fonts.

Perhaps, but for me it has lost relevance. I stopped at Due Today, I use it in full, and I dig into it.

Ihor_AIS @ 08/12/2011, 11:52*
I sent a request to the developers via offsite! I am waiting ...

Something answered (correspondence - here), for example, they said that they did not intend to deal with compatibility (import / export), although they promised subtasks.

I think they will develop, although competitors have higher rates. In short, let it develop so far without me ...

PS: Today, we thanked for the offer and promised that they would add the possibility of raising the status of the task before the project (see the correspondence via the link above).

Post has been editedIhor_AIS - 15.09.11, 08:27
Reason for editing: New information

Rep: (3)
Version 3.4 appeared on the market. But after the upgrade I can not start the application .... ((((((((Unexpected termination and compulsory closure. Now I don’t know what to do ...

IMHO, the best that I could find in the store. On my Spike fonts interface very ok. Plus add a Web version, very beautiful (there are actually two, but I prefer the old). Only here in the last two updates, we made a small get along: when you try to mark a task performed before a line through it and stay on the screen, but now the task is stupid disappears. What if I do not hit on something? To view the need to go to the root and go to completed tasks - uncomfortable. Still, nice to look at setting erased :) My choice this service.

I also want to note that they have adequate support, they quickly respond to bugs.

Thanks for the old version - what you need!

Thank! Be sure to leave the old version, the new one crashes when launched on the LG GT540, and the old one works fine

Samsung Galaxy Ace, 2.2.1 - likewise, the last 2 versions from the market won't start ... Thanks for the older version!

Oct 6 Version 3.4.4 was released, which fixed everything. Developers are trying to ...

On Windows Mobile, I understand there are no options?

Rep: (169)
Updated version of the programDoit.im 3.4.5 : Attached fileDoit.im_3.4.5.apk (1.64 MB)

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 23.10.11, 11:04

Rep: (169)
I translate, already somewhere in ~ 50%, I will post the other day.

Rep: (23)
I liked the program, but how to add it to projects, if projects are only single-level, then in this case you will have to delete!

HTC Desire S. Android 2.3.5
For some reason, auto-synchronization on a schedule does not work, every 1 hour, 2 hours for example.
In this case, synchronization with changes on the phone occurs when the Real-time data uploading checkbox is pressed.
Also automatically syncs at midnight ...
What's the matter, how to make it synchronize with the frequency I need?

Link to the GDT wiki - not everyone knows what time management is (although there are many sales managers, but there are many people (like me, for example))

Post has been edited1zmena - 18.11.11, 21:40

Rep: (94)
Hai. The program is wonderful, but there is a problem when synchronizing with windows client - the event time is shifted an hour ago (It was the same in Astrid). Perhaps this is due to the fact that we have removed the transition to winter / summer time in Russia. I think it would help if the client had a "Time Zone" setting, as in the web version.
UPD: Changed time zone on BB.

Post has been editedIroNick_nv - 23.01.12, 20:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/06/20, 13:50