> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

DreamBoard | [IPhone] [iPad] A worthy replacement for WinterBoard!

Rep: (63)
Attached ImageDreamboard

Dreamboard 2.0 Beta is available for iOS 7
add repositoryhttp://wynd07.appspot.com/r7and updated

Despite the fact that one of the main advantages of jailbreaking is the ability to install hacked applications, many may also like other possibilities that open up after this procedure. One of these interesting features is the ability to customize the iOS interface using various themes and settings.

One of the best programs for installing themes and visual modifications is considered WinterBoard by Cydia creator Jay Freeman, which allows you to change not only the wallpaper (which, by the way, standard was impossible until iOS 4), but also the appearance of icons, dock, statusbar, keyboard, notifications and many other interface elements. However, it is poorly suited to completely change the interface, but in this case there is a newer and more advanced Cydia program called DreamBoard, the only shortcoming of which is its price to this day. But now the epoch-making event for all fans of modding has happened: the DreamBoard has become free!

Video:

With the help of DreamBoard themes, you can change the interface of your i-device literally beyond recognition. For example, the standard theme that comes with the program will make your iPhone completely similar to Android, including widgets and the global menu, and additional themes that you can download from the same Cydia can simply blow your mind - few people know what you can do with the iOS interface.
Attached Image

Developer FAQ
https://code.google.com/p/dreamboard/wiki/FAQs

Topics can be found in the Themes (DreamBoard) section of Cydia.
If you don’t want to pay for themes, add a repository to Cydiahttp://repo.insanelyi.com/
The most convenient guide to downloading themes from insanelyi repo:
- Go to the section Themes (DreamBoard) (in cydia)
- Find your favorite topic
- Go to the search
- We write the name of the topic
- Choose the one whose name is written in black font
- Swing.

DreamBoard themes onsavagemessiahzine.com
And many more good topics.Here and Here

Installation instructions in the form of a folder
- We throw the folder with the theme in ~ / Dreamboard /
- Through iFile we go into this folder and call the attributes of the folder with the theme
- In the "Ownership" section, we change the Owner to mobile, otherwise the theme changes will not be saved after respring / reloading

When you first start the Dreamboard, it caches the icons of installed programs, if there is an Icons folder in the folder with the theme, checks if the icon names match the names of the installed programs, and replaces the icons of the matched ones.
If the standard icons have not changed do the following:
- We leave from the topic
- Go to / DreamBoard / Topic Title / Icons /
- Rename all standard icons, for example: Settings>Settings, Notes>Notes, Stocks>Promotions, etc.
- Go to / DreamBoard / _library / Cache / Icons / and delete the folder with the name of the theme (this is the icon cache)
- Activate the theme, Dreamboard will rehash the icons

FAQ on creating your own topics:
https://code.google.com/p/dreamboard/wiki/Introduction?tm=6
Hello DreamBoard theme creation example
detailed description of object types, their parameters, variables, functions
essentially everything you need to create themes

Download DreamBoard, Dependencies for it:
DEB-File DreamBoard (Version 1.2.4):Attached filecom.wynd.dreamboard_1.1.4_iphoneos_arm.deb(9.54 MB)

DreamStore DEB file (Version 1.0.2):Attached fileDreamStore.deb(36.17 KB)

Archive with Deb files (Dependencies):Attached fileZavisimosti.zip(3.4 MB)

P.S. download and install dependenciesnecessarilyotherwise, DreamBoard and DreamStore will not work.
P.P.S. When you install the dependencies, install the dependent packages and install the wget and mobilesubsrate packages.

In a word, DreamBoard is a WinterBoard + BackBoard + PerPageHTML and without annoying Resprings
You can talk about DreamBoard's capabilities for a long time, but it's better that you download this program yourself and try it, especially since now it is completely free.

Post has been editedBlackfish - 13.01.14, 05:08

Rep: (763)
danielgareev
And you can put the deb file?

Rep: (32)
Rohff http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JL7Y0T0L

Evgenii1997net,
Installed, there is an icon in the menu, I launch it, the effect of the application closes, it does not start up and it kicks onto the desktop

Rohff restart the touch

Evgenii1997net,
more than once already

Rep: (1980)
Evgenii1997net,
and what to us did not flood? ;) and where are the screenshots?

Danusha,
Danusha @ 07/09/2011, 12:26*
and what to us did not flood?

I did not set myself) and the speed of me is not very good)

Posted 07/09/2011 11:34 AM:

screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

video

FAQ on creating your own theme:

repository:

Topics
Boxor hd
other topics can be viewedhere

Post has been editedEvgenii1997net - 09.07.11, 11:43

Rep: (3)
something I do not understand how the city expo ...

Rep: (5)
Tap on the icon to the right of the clock and enter the area code with Weather.com

Rep: (3)
Peter73 @ 07/09/2011, 15:36*
Tap on the icon to the right of the clock and enter the area code with Weather.com

on Weather.com, I did not get the lead code .. (((

Lida Code (Belarus) BOXX0017

Rep: (6)
I did not catch the differences except that the topics are paid because more developed

swing through the turnips, there they are

Rep: (4)
How to install downloaded themes ??? hereFrom here

tagir86, Not on topic you asked a question but I did not open the site try so
They should be put in / Library / Themes / xxx, where "xxx" is the folder with the name of the theme.
"@ 2x" - this addition to the file name means that it will only be used by iPhone 4. and install winterboard

Rep: (1)
Finch is cool, only the free is very small ... tell me, where else can you swing them?

Rep: (8)
and the battery is affected or not and so cool

Rep: (0)
I tried it very much, honestly the best of the Winter Board themes are not ordinary at all. Great!

Rep: (0)
I also want to add that if you enter into a search engine in Cydia "Dreamboart", then it will give you even more topics than if you go to the Themes section (Dreamboart)

Rep: (4)
Evgenii1997net @ 07/11/2011, 11:17*
Tagir86, Off-topic you asked a question but I did not open the site try so
They should be put in / Library / Themes / xxx, where "xxx" is the folder with the name of the theme.
"@ 2x" - this addition to the file name means that it will only be used by iPhone 4. and install winterboard

Just not properly formulated.
How to set themes for DreamBoard.
here from this sitehttp://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skin...ixid=Dreamboard

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 9:31