> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

21 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> MTS 950 - Discussion | Smartphone 2.8 "
ckreppe
Message#1
04.08.11, 10:32
sight
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2703
Check in: 25.07.12
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

DiscussionMTS 950
PictureMTS 950, Huawei U8160, Vodafone 858 Smart
Description |Discussion � | Firmware �| Topics for SM � | Modification and Ornaments �
rules
    The topic is devoted to the talk phoneMTS 950 (MTS Mini, Huawei 8160, e.t.c. ...).
  1. Everything you do is at your own risk! Before any manipulations in the system, we make a backup!
  2. Discussion of firmware for MTS 950 is carried out only inthis topic.
  3. The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the wrong actions of the owners!
  4. Before you ask anything - study the topic header. And also use the search. Violation of the Forum Rules is punishable.
  5. Please say "thank"- increasing reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the"A complaint"and let us know who helped you.
  6. With all questions regarding caps (additions, fixes), please contactBOS to the curator of the topic!

7. To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections:ProgramsandGames.

FAQ- Frequently asked Questions

1. General information on our phone.
We lookhere.

2. Always confused between Megaphones and MTSs - where is 950, where is 8160, and where is 8180?
It's simple -Mts 950 = MtsMini = Huawei U8160.
BUTMegaphone8180 = Huawei Ideos X1 = Huawei U8180.

3. And how is Huawei different?U8160by huaweiU8180?
For internal content - nothing. The same processor is also missing a video accelerator ...
The only difference is in the "Home" buttons, where the touch sensitive is on the MTS 950, and the simple push-button on the Megaphone 8180. And the resolutions of the cameras are 2.0mp for the MTS 950 and 3.2mp for the Megaphone.

4. Is Operator Lock worth on our device?
Operator Lock is a "lock" to replace SIM cards. Otherwise, a function that binds the phone owner to only one telecom operator. No, Operator Lock is available only on the Huawei U8180.

Questions over time will be added!

Help by phone
Root installation
Root - Superuser Rights. Needed for any changes in the system part of the phone, as well as flashing and increasing the capabilities of the phone.

Getting Root by SuperOneClick(PC + ADB).
We download the applicationSuperOneClick(for PC), We connect the phone to the computer in Debug mode (Path - Settings - Applications - For developers (or application settings) - tick the development and click "Yes").
On the Computer (Win Xp / Vista / 7/8) we launch the program from the Administrator. We skip the agreement and donate the agreement, select "Root", wait, agree / disagree on BusyBox, wait a bit more. Everything.
There is no manual way (via phone only) to install Root!

Installation Recovery
Recovery - a program for installing a custom ROM. It is deleted only after installing Stock ROM or is replaced with its analogues.

Recovery Installation Process
Next, install Recovery. There are two options - via computer, after downloading the fileClockworkMod Recoveryor via phoneROM Manager.
If you decide to install via computer, then:
The recovery installation process is
Extract the uploaded file to any area of ​​the computer.
Download the phone in FastBoot mode - Connect the phone via USB to the computer, turn off the phone. Then the phone will automatically turn on and start charging - hold down the power key + the sound rocker DOWN! The phone should hang up, and the computer should define the phone as "Android 1.0", "Android Composite" or in that spirit, depending on the OS of the computer. Then we look for the unpacked folder and run the .bat file for Windows, .sh for * nux, or Mac OS. A command prompt should appear and begin the recovery installation process. If your phone automatically rebooted, then Recovery is successfully installed.

If you decide to install Recovery via the phone, then:
-Well ROM Manager
-We run it. Select the Flash ClockworkMod Recovery option and confirm that the phone model is Huawei U8160
- Start the download process. For our security, we download via stable Wi-Fi, or via 3G / HSDPA, preferably on an unlimited basis and without speed limits.
-After downloading, agree to the request of Root. Recovery is installed.

List of games
This section is devoted to all the more or less "playable" software.
So, at the moment it is EXACTLY known that the following games work:
-Angry Birds (Brakes, even in the very first part)
-Doodle Jump (Brakes in Deluxe)
-Talking Tom / Talking Tom 2 and their characters
-Cut the Rope (Brakes in Full version)
-Gravity defied(and their fashions)

The full list of supported games we watchhereorhere .

Change history
26.02.2013 - Cap in beta mode!Replaced design, moved a couple of items of the theme from the "firmware".
03/08/2013 - Added logo + section "FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvladigor - 06.10.15, 10:36
Reason for editing: description
SAB.Irbis
Message#2
08.07.11, 18:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 29.12.07
Asus zenfone 5

In the online store MTS appeared a new device "MTS 950" inblackandwhiteperformance pre-order at a price of 4990 rubles.
Attached Image
Specifications:
Nutrition
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Standby time (h): up to 380 h
Talk time (h): up to 270 min
Battery capacity, mAh: 1200 mAh
Multimedia
Camera: 2 megapixels
Video recording: Yes
Audio Player: Yes
MP3 call: Yes
FM receiver: Yes
GPS Navigation: Yes
Memory
Memory Card Support: Micro SD up to 32 GB
Built-in memory (MB): ROM 512Mb / RAM 256 Mb
Display
Diagonal: 2.8 "
Resolution: 240 * 320 QVGA
Display Type: TFT Capacitive Display
Touch Screen: Yes
Housing
Audio Jack: 3.5
Weight, g: 100
Length, mm: 103.8
Thickness, mm: 12.6
Width, mm: 56.8
Enclosure Type: Monoblock
Connection
3G (UMTS) / HSPA: HSDPA 3,6 Mbps
Bluetooth: Yes
MMS: Yes
USB: Yes
WAP: Yes
Wi-Fi: Yes
Built-in GPS receiver: Yes
Internet access: Yes
Synchronization with PC: Yes
System
Operating system: OC Android 2.2.1 (Froyo)
Processor Frequency (MHz) :: Qualcomm® MSM7225, 528 MHz
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 13.07.11, 09:27

--------------------
Garmin-Asus A10 =>

Nokia X2-00 download

+ Samsung Galaxy S II =>Samsung Galaxy S III =>ASUS ZenFone 5 A501CG
Kyo776
Message#3
25.07.11, 16:23
User
[online]

Messages 76
Check in: 19.09.08
Honor 8 FRD-L19

And what is the difference with 916? Only design, as far as I can see?

--------------------
Tillminator
Message#4
25.07.11, 17:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 24.01.10
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

here percent more miserable msm7225)

--------------------
"United Russia - the party of crooks and thieves" (c)
proclon
Message#5
03.08.11, 08:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 319
Check in: 11.03.08
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

I purchased this miracle yesterday. In principle, I am satisfied. Immediately make a reservation, this is my first Android device.
I figured it out in general, only I don’t understand in the contact settings I set an individual melody, but when I call, it’s common for everyone?
And the photo on the contacts on one is displayed when there are no incoming ones?
proclon
Message#6
03.08.11, 09:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 319

Well, I will answer myself to find the answer to my questions.
Contacts should only be in one place, that is, on the phone, and not sim and phone.
Skrutchik
Message#7
08.08.11, 02:58
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 03.08.11
LG Optimus Black

I bought this googlephone but not very pleased with this miracle from mts
1. With long use begins to heat up and tupit shamelessly.
2.If the skype battery is running, it’s just a sadness for 6-7 hours.
3. The camera could not even put on this unit, it is better not what it is.
Here I bite my elbows that I bought this sad shit, it would be better to add 600 rubles and take LG P 500
Yes, here's another, not how I can not remove the pre-installed MTS programs that do not smile at me, I tried everything that the error could write when deleting, the only thing that happened was to freeze them with the help of Root Uninstaller.
If anyone knows how to remove this canoe, unsubscribe.
PS: I will not use it yet.

Post has been editedSkrutchik - 08.08.11, 03:14

--------------------
MTC 950>LG P500>LG P970
vezyanK
Message#8
11.08.11, 23:49
Techie
[offline]

Messages 544
Check in: 30.10.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Yuzayu week - a normal dialer with advanced features.
I got it in principle in order to distribute the Internet to a tablet without a 3G module - it copes with the task with a bang.
The first day accom quickly sat down, but after a workout (several cycles of full charge-discharge) it keeps a day of very active use.
It is comfortable in the hand, the call is loud enough, the interlocutor's speech is also normal, without mumbling.
Stone and brains enough for the eyes - the brakes in the work is not observed, and who need amolead and games - pass by.
ROOT received using z4root v1.3.0

Post has been editedsAhaslon - 12.08.11, 09:50

--------------------
We are together! But not many know in what ...
vezyanK
Message#9
11.08.11, 23:56
Techie
[offline]

Messages 544
Check in: 30.10.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Skrutchik,
All MTS applications without problems froze Titanium Backup, I did not try to delete the truth - there is no need.
By the way, the device is not warming up for me, even after a couple of hours of Internet distribution over Wi-Fi - a little bit of warming and not at all tupit.
Maybe you should reset the settings to the factory settings.

Post has been editedsAhaslon - 12.08.11, 21:27

--------------------
We are together! But not many know in what ...
BrianBugster
Message#10
20.08.11, 22:55
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 16.06.11

Hello to all.

I bought two identical devices, turned it on, they searched it on the web and said that there is a software update. Resolved The first phone was updated normally, and the second after the auto-update process at bootup goes into a cyclic reboot. Those. It starts loading for about 10 seconds, then reboot. And so in a circle.

How and with what should I merge the firmware from a working device and upload it to a faulty one? In the recovery mode, the sick patient is not translated normally, the lilac screen appears and everything is not detected by Windows (win7 64bit).

Thank you in advance. In response, I'll upload the "native" firmware here.

Phone parameters are some: Android 2.2.2, kernel 2.6.32.9-perf, build U8160V100R001C96B629

Thank.

Addition: if you connect the patient via USB while he is trying to survive, then a stable removable disk of 7 MB with drivers and other starting info appears. Internal memory of the phone. Maybe not so bad. I installed firewood from there manually. Phone is not visible ...

By the way, a healthy patient is transferred to the recovery mode, but writes an error at the very first stage.
Skrutchik
Message#11
21.08.11, 05:21
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 03.08.11
LG Optimus Black

Give it back to gorantii and do not worry

--------------------
MTC 950>LG P500>LG P970
BrianBugster
Message#12
21.08.11, 11:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 16.06.11

I want to understand how it works. Warranty long ...
stoka
Message#13
21.08.11, 20:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 22.02.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

I also bought this device, I used it and as a result I gave it to my son. The brake is terrible. Took the LG Optimus One. The difference in the speed of the android is huge
proclon
Message#14
22.08.11, 15:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 319

BrianBugster @ 08/08/2011, 23:55*
I bought two identical devices, turned it on, they searched it on the web and said that there is a software update. Resolved The first phone was updated normally, and the second after the auto-update process at bootup goes into a cyclic reboot. Those. It starts loading for about 10 seconds, then reboot. And so in a circle.

I was lucky after the firmware, too, 10 seconds and a reboot. It was only the repetition of the firmware through the recovery (again the glitches with the reboot) and immediately reset to the factory settings, also through the recovery.
proclon
Message#15
23.08.11, 14:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 319

SAhaslon @ 08/23/2011, 11:59*
By the way, you need to connect to an Internet via Wi-Fi, it does not pick up via 3G.

I updated via 3G
Svyat78
Message#16
23.08.11, 20:34
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 23.08.11
LG Optimus One

And I understand correctly that in fact the 950 turned out to be worse than 916?
ollila
Message#17
23.08.11, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 09.11.09

Well, completely without hard buttons it is still inconvenient, in the second, the normal firmwares have not yet been written, it is not known how the 950th battery will behave. And so, the difference is small, imho.
ollila
Message#18
25.08.11, 23:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 09.11.09

As for the mts-applications, apparently, the first time something is not cleared, after re-flashing nothing from mts left.
Athebest
Message#19
30.08.11, 12:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.08.10
MTS 950

Bought this device the day before yesterday. The case is not bad, it was the opening of a new MTS store and I got this smartphone for 3843 rubles.

First impressions:
The case is assembled with high quality, there is no soft-touch, so it can slip out of the hand. The screen is not bad, it responds very well to pressing. It does not slow down if you do not ship much. Accum (not yet calibrated) keeps about 30 hours in mode of moderate use. GPS perfectly hooks satellites and does not let go. Weifai is not testing yet. I did not like the vibro, I do not always feel in my pocket, the volume of the ringtone also leaves much to be desired. The rest is a wonderful smartphone. Worth taking, but no more than 5000.
Verhovny
Message#20
06.09.11, 16:13
savagemessiahzine.comtaught everything i know
[offline]

Messages 614
Check in: 11.08.11
Apple iPhone 5s

I bought this beauty one of the first, I like the aprat very much, I chose between 916 and 950, and chose 950 nepalel despite the majority of bad reviews, I am pleased: sveta:
myandroidmarketacc
Message#21
07.09.11, 11:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 12.01.11
MTS 916

In the description at 950:
Memory
RAM (MB): 256
ROM (MB): 512

If everything on the sd card is carried away, then in fact there will be 512 MB of RAM?

W 916:
Memory
RAM (MB): 256
ROM (MB): 256

In fact, this is approximately 170 MB of RAM free, the rest of the ROM eats.

Who checked, post.
The processor is slightly worse, but apparently the RAM is twice as large?
Mts

21 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/17/19 6:14