> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Instructions for running Windows 95 on a PDA with almost no brakes | Virtually no brakes! loaded half a minute

Rep: (55)
Another my instruction :).
Windows 95 almost without brakes, loaded for 30 seconds, My Computer opens in 2 seconds, the "Start" instantly, in short, almost at the speed of the computer.
1. Copy the Bochs folder to the PDA in the \ storage card.
2.1 Put VGA-KEY, MS Console is no longer needed.
2.2 Start->Settings->input->input method->VGA-KEY->options->tick put on the show F1-F12.
2.3 Start->Settings->buttons->select any additional button (I selected the camera button), assign a program>input panel.
3.0 Now 4 different configurations are available. You can choose the right one without any problems, everything is written clearly.
3.1 Copy the necessary bochsrc.txt file to the root of the PDA (that is, simply, \)
4. Copy the file win95mini.img to the \ storage card.
5. File-link Bochs who has Windows Mobile 5 \ 6 \ 6.1 put in \ windows \ Main menu \ program. Who will have Windows Phone 6.5 at least somewhere, and from there start later (WM 2003 \ 5 \ 6 \ 6.1 will create an icon in the programs)
6. Launch Bochs from the Windows Mobile Programs menu, or click on the Bochs file for Windows Mobile 6.5.
6.1. Press F12 to make the mouse and F5 (only on VGA), so that it is full screen
All you need you can downloadhttp://depositfiles.com/en/files/b763i7f8w
Who has a card called NOT storage card — this is the program that will fix it:http://depositfiles.com/files/2toul7r0j
Do not understand how to put the keyboard on the button? Here's a video:http://depositfiles.com/files/kz6syve7u
Who does not work, try with this Bochs:http://depositfiles.com/files/7w063u1cx
How to download from Depositfiles without brakes? Very simple:Here you can get a normal link.
We do everything at our own peril and risk, although nothing should happen, but still I will not be guilty.
Who wants to help with the launch of Windows 7 on the PDA here WMR wallet: R919224289386

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 01.10.11, 09:40

Rep: (1)
vitya1599, fellow runoff OS already on the PDA launched keep in tomzhe spirit. I would help you but broke on me Comp

Rep: (0)
And on it or you can play in 98 games nastoyaschie.ne sapper there and kasynku and At least 1 BV nfs underground well or at all in what a real game's early 2000, I have 520 MHz per cent, perhaps all? Or is more than self-indulgence yet these emulators windsurfing?

Post has been editedalkis3 - 22.07.11, 23:15

Rep: (37)
alkis3 @ 22.07.2011, 23:12*
And on it or you can play in 98 games nastoyaschie.ne sapper there and kasynku and At least 1 BV nfs underground well or at all in what a real game's early 2000, I have 520 MHz per cent, perhaps all? Or is more than self-indulgence yet these emulators windsurfing?

I would venture to suggest that you can not play them in something more menie worthwhile, because it's not just the processor.

For example, many laptops, and even netbooks tembolee with full (did not cut vents) and a 2 GHz percent do not pull the majority of even relatively old games, because it is very weak integrated graphics, koi games are perhaps the most important component.

On the emulated windows in animals can be played in a very very ancient toys for MS-DOS (Civilization 1 \ Mario a thread, Pacman, etc.), Perhaps even in something well, very much a primitive with very small system requirements for early windose.

ZY Can of course be wrong, but I think that anything as long as I got off the wm'a not radically changed. :)

Post has been editedNorthenOwl - 22.07.11, 23:53

I downloaded the emulator pspeshku Windows 98, I have it loaded in the first place for a long time, and secondly there poprikalovatsya except that it is there to do nothing was possible tozhe..navernoe and here comes also ...

And here's another question to those who yuzal..eta Windows allows you to work with an integrated camera and you can set up showers of windsurfing Net?

Post has been editedalkis3 - 23.07.11, 00:52

Rep: (8)
alkis3 @ 23.07.2011, 01:51*
This allows Windows to work with the built-in camera

not

alkis3 @ 23.07.2011, 01:51*
and can be set up showers of windsurfing Net?

Perhaps somehow possible, but I did not work

clear ... so far from that of no use ..

how to solve Trouble with shrivtom and another question is the full Windows or only the shell

Posted 23-07-2011, 21:19:

but at the expense of games in the PDA because there vidyuha least for 1kilobayt but there is not it? and here for instance possible with the help of RAM to this vidyuhi add a couple of megabytes?

Rep: (37)
bazet @ 23.07.2011, 21:19*
how to solve Trouble with shrivtom and another question is the full Windows or only the shell

Here (Post # 8198059)it was written that the screen resolution is dependent.

bazet @ 23.07.2011, 21:19*
but at the expense of games in the PDA because there vidyuha least for 1kilobayt but there is not it? and here for instance possible with the help of RAM to this vidyuhi add a couple of megabytes?

May did not understand, but if you turn out - will issue a cookie: happy:

Post has been editedNorthenOwl - 23.07.11, 21:41

Rep: (1045)
bazet @ 23.07.2011, 22:19*
PDA in fact there are at least vidyuha 1kilobayt but there is not it?
not.

so I do not think we should be vidyuha same in graphic igpry on PDA play somewhere and talk about this prog should be even so poyuzat
at the expense of the font can try somewhere in the settings 95vindy look about the font and its increase?

Post has been editedbazet - 24.07.11, 08:31

Rep: (9)
bazet @ 24.07.2011, 09:21*
at the expense of the font can try somewhere in the settings 95vindy look about the font and its increase?

I wrote on the first page (entered in the display settings to all selected font Airai, and put size 11 bold, now all super visible) only I did not do this with a PDA with a computer, Kemuel Ceres

alkis3 @ 22.07.2011, 22:12*

In GTA 4 will not? Here the program slows down, and you want to play. This is the same as on the calculator to run DOS.
alkis3 @ 22.07.2011, 23:51*
I downloaded the emulator pspeshku Windows 98, I have it loaded in the first place for a long time, and secondly there poprikalovatsya except that it is there to do nothing was possible tozhe..navernoe and here comes also ...
And here's another question to those who yuzal..eta Windows allows you to work with an integrated camera and you can set up showers of windsurfing Net?

No, I have a friend on the PSP to run Windows 95 on a PDA situation is much better. No, the camera will see. The same with the Internet. In short, complete the work on it do not wait.
bazet @ 23.07.2011, 20:19*

This under Windows, support for Windows-based applications.
bazet @ 23.07.2011, 20:19*

Video card Cirrus Logic (like 5446, something like this), 4MB of video memory.
bazet @ 24.07.2011, 07:21*

The solution has already found a week ago, but reluctantly perezalivat image. It will be time-updated.

P.S. Did not come 3 days, sorry for quite a long message.

vitya1599 @ 24.07.2011, 20:31*
Video card Cirrus Logic (like 5446, something like this), 4MB of video memory.

Some say that there is no other vidyuhi that is, I personally feel like you but still many of those who says otherwise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bochshere everything is written about him, you can be translated by Google Translate.

Rep: (41)
"No memory avaible - program will exit" - here is what I run the barrel. Although 30MB of free RAM.
I did everything according to instructions.

Post has been editedvasilder - 26.07.11, 11:06

Rep: (6)
vasilder I also had such fignya.Nado bochscr throw the root of your phone, here's my piece bochscr (red something that I myself have changed)
# Configuration file generated by Bochs
config_interface: textconfig
display_library: rawout, options = "divtwo"
megs: 64
swapfile: enabled = 1, file = "\ storage card \ swap.777"

romimage: file = "\ Storage Card \ Bochs \ BIOS-bochs-latest"
vgaromimage: file = "\ Storage Card \ Bochs \ VGABIOS-lgpl-latest"
Should help, I help. : Happy:
And you help me
The problem (I gsmart s1205, wm 6.5), I go to menu->options->lichnye->knopki.I me there no graphs program buttons there, I just re-setting operation Press the Up and Vniz.I sliders regulirovki.I VSO.Chto do? I generally do not count. : '- (
Really looking forward to the answer
!
Forum Rules:
4.11. The title of the topic and posts is prohibited:
4.11.2. Writing topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS;

Post has been editedwandererbk - 26.07.11, 14:14

If you are a keyboard Ease In vgakey, then on my beast funktsyya called "Input Panel"

Rep: (6)
Yes, I etom.A about me click menu setting only repeated operation buttons: '- (
Because of this, do not assign a keyboard button, not reach the keyboard, and mouse to activate
I do not know what to do, and Windu very hochu.Mozhet have a program to assign a keyboard to give a reference knopku.Esli know.

bazet @ 24.07.2011, 21:06*
Some say that there is no other vidyuhi that is, I personally feel like you but still many of those who says otherwise.

Cirrus Logic is emulated most keg for schot processor, and really has 4 MB of memory.
In fact, there is no PDA vidyuhi

andruhagamer @ 26.07.2011, 16:01*
Yes, I etom.A about me click menu setting only repeated operation buttons: '- (
Because of this, do not assign a keyboard button, not reach the keyboard, and mouse to activate
I do not know what to do, and Windu very hochu.Mozhet have a program to assign a keyboard to give a reference knopku.Esli know.

Such programs are watched (
If you want payuzat windose try QEMU. Though he is not as fast \ stable, but there are pluses.
If something will not turn out - write to the PM.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 22:24