Back My Tones | Backup \ Restore settings ringtones for individual contacts

Rep: (21)
Back my tones
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:02.10.2011

Attached filebackMytones.png(28.1 KB)

Description:
If you have a different phone contacts, assign a different tune, then this program is for you. It allows you to restore individual contact ringtone after flashing \ reset (Wipe). But it does not save themselves melodies. Therefore, I recommend to transfer them to a memory card: create a folder on the flash drive media \ audio \ ringtones and tunes to put you use as ringtones.

Requirements: Android 2.2+
The program is free.

Homepage: http://indentapps.blogspot.com/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.indentapps.backmytones
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i...pps.backmytones

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.4
backmytones1.4

Download: Version: 1.31
Attached filebackmytones_v1_31.apk(1.36 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedMyppp - 02.06.12, 23:59

Rep: (1311)
ABOUT! That's what really missed! I have about 20 individual tunes and fasten them every time one more hemorrhagic: wacko:

Rep: (920)
I support.
It sucks that he at Google sync keeps pictures, and links to the tune - no.
Author of RESPECT.

Rep: (0)
A melody assigned to the group also maintains?

On my phone reset button is not visible.
More precisely visible only to their upper edges. Sooner rejoiced.

Rep: (1366)
evg_glaz @ 13.07.2011, 14:50*
A melody assigned to the group also maintains?

as such melodies are assigned only to the contacts. and whenever you assign ringtones (for example) a group of friends, in fact it is the melody is assigned to each pin of the group rather than the group itself. so Back My Tones very copes with its task. Use probably already a couple of months, have altered during this time 50 times - everything is fine restored!

Rep: (698)
People, tell me, no one crashes when you try to restore?
Version 1.4, Android 2.3.5, stands in the main memory.

Rep: (4)
I'm trying to recover music, flies! Previous versions also flew. Demolished, analogues not found.

Rep: (2807)
Two time flew. Android 2.3.3. Was about to take down .. the third time turned out: clap:
I use not Narada.

Rep: (2)
Put somebody please version 1.4

Rep: (698)
Version 1.4
Attached filecom.indentapps.backmytones_1.apk(1.36 MB)

Contacted the developers, he uoverzhdaet that crashes related to the presence in the contacts apostrophes.
Have not tested, no.
The author said that fix in the short version

Post has been editedTechnik - 02.10.11, 22:45

Rep: (2)
on my LG P500 that it does not recover. although maintains

Post has been editedteston - 18.10.11, 09:58

samsung galaxy s 2 after the restoration spells out the names of tunes with the extensions and do not apply.

It is not clear how it works? I established, and what to do with it I do not know.

Rep: (52)
Reserved tones to contacts a good jobMyPhoneExplorer.

Keeps well, but after the restoration in contact like melody selected and playing standard (default)
Ladder not :(

I put manually save the file instead
/ Mnt / sdcard .......
file: /// mnt / sdcard ....
and after downloading ringtones can be seen in all programs
and until such melodies are activated constantly.

Rep: (29)
1 time somehow recovered and no longer wants

Fresh counterparts at the bend there?

Rep: (606)
Attention!
ApparatusSamsung Galaxy S3, on any firmware 4.1.1 when restoring tunes this program, subscribers on which the melody is restored, no longer be able to reach you!
Suffered a week, changed the firmware back to official ... The official within days everything was fine, today came about by accident - before you leave the office, remember that it is not restored personal tunes. He restored and left. I came back and they tell me that the boss (my friend) was unable to reach you. Well, I think it is time to try to change Simcoe (though it new), called into a megaphone, puzzled their problem ....
And then I wondered at the expense of melody. Go to the boss, "call me ...", and calls it is reset and I have a network loss. Get out of his personal melody "call ..." dials! I put a melody by hand - everything is fine, pass calls.

On other devices not tested, I do not know. 4.0 SGS3 also not set, so I can not say anything.

Rep: (606)
By the way, the author tried to write the program ... Alas, in response to silence :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 7:57