> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PassKeeper | A handy password keeper

Rep: (1)
PassKeeper
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:17.11.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:
Free Password Manager with the ability to import / export (backup). It allows you to copy data to the buffer and paste into the required fields on websites or applications.

Opportunities:
- Automatic programs for deadly after a selected period of time
- ability to import passwords from EssentialPIM, KeePass, Roboform (the file must be located in the root of the SD card)
- Export data in CSV (supported by work with Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.)
- fknktsiya quickly send the selected password entry to another user by email, sms, bluetooth etc.
- Intuitive interface (unfortunately so far only in English, but the developers made it clear that will be added and the Russian people are at a certain interest)

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a...roid.passkeeper

Additional Information
Russian interface: there is

Download:
Version: 1.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1276499/PassKeeper.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 17.11.11, 16:21
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (12)
very handy thing.

Rep: (2)
head?

People voobshe sushestvuet very unreliable compared with cars :) Therefore, a provision of an encrypted backup seems obligatory to me. PassKeeper very securely encrypted.

Post has been editedmaxximas1 - 21.07.11, 12:06

The new version PassKeeper 1.2. What's new in this version:

- Added Russian and Chinese languages
- Some improvements and fixes

Also attached new screenshots in Russian and a new APK.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filePassKeeper.apk(92.4 KB)

Not a fountain. Once again, convinced that there is no better among the free KeePassDroid (and even among many paid too).
Besides, I have in Windows and Ubuntu are desktop versions of KeePass, a single data base for all.
Easily sync via DropBoksa.

And it is possible more in detail, why not a fountain? KeePassDroid not bad, but loses in usability - not very convenient to scroll through lists, small (to my eyes) Font password cards is not possible to send the correct password card co-worker, for example.

Well, that one database - dubious advantage. I, who was a program separate KeePass, the base was 15 MB and each time it upload to Dropbox from your phone (if still at the same edge and slows) - quite a thankless task. For me, the password database does not change so often enough to throw in totzhe dropbox csv file, which at the same passwords: Number of occupies about 15 KB. Well, then it proimportirovat in the desired application, and vice versa.

maxximas1 @ 25.07.2011, 12:44*
And it is possible more in detail, why not a fountain?

There is one single list of records, without groups, folders and icons. Not very convenient for a quick orientation.
maxximas1 @ 25.07.2011, 12:44*
I, who was a program separate KeePass, the base was 15 MB

Go parte brain to another. I have 80 records occupy 14.8 Kb. Are you saying that you had more than 50 000 entries?
To work with these databases are very different programs and not for smartphones. And if you are there keep more of your contacts and other crap, this is not intended, the means will be tormented all his life and in everything. } -)

Group (aka folders) Yes, I agree, would not have prevented, for better information structuring. The main thing that is not too much unnecessary actions had to do to get to the desired item (in tomzhe keepassdroid, if a folder has multiple attachments, you'll be a long time to get to its contents). Developers will write about it.

And about a KeePass database, as you quite rightly pointed out, this program was originally designed for desktop, so in addition to 300 passwords (+ same in backups), I had some files to records priattacheny. For example, the keys to WebMoney - the whole thing and took 15 MB. Attachments on a device I just do not need, and, therefore, use the same base for me a huge minus, and absolutely does not fit. So torture (hopefully) end :)

The next update - version 1.3.1. changes:

- Improved the error (including the one that, as I understand it, in the 1.3 manifest) and improved stability.

the latest version of the file attached.

Attached files

Attached filePassKeeper.apk(92.22 Kb)

Upgrading to version 1.4

- Added the ability to encrypt the data during export / backup

Screenshot and agribusiness with a new version in the app.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filePassKeeper.apk(97.45 Kb)

She remains in the system after exiting application?

Rep: (50)
the program is excellent and very convenient for its simplicity.
Prompt and load a previously saved with paroyalmi with DropBox file can be?

Rep: (29)
I moved the system. I put the program completely. When you start need to enter and confirm a password. Introduced old. Threw a root card prior to backup (* .encr). He demanded the password. I enter. He says "Invalid password."
What kind of garbage? Maybe something wrong?

Rep: (0)
Yes, good .... only Asus after the initial entering the password, it does not recognize longer :(

And please tell me the application is no longer developing? and the latest version of Android for some reason to put a bug! Although easy to use program. Another question: how to get the data from this program and save it in another?

KoT_777 @ 05.03.2016, 14:25*
Another question: how to get the data from this program and save it in another?

Import Export ->Export to SD card. Kopiruesh *****. Csv to the root of the new devayse

After the installation in a new location, in the prog to enter the password, repeat, PUSH Dismiss, the menu, Import / Export ->Import from SD card

Post has been editedSTiNGERT - 08.03.16, 16:23

programa does not work, says the password is invalid when you try to enter after registratsii.Spritsilano 2 times installed to test!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/24/20, 00:47