02.09.09, 19:20
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2633
Check in: 04.12.06
HTC HD2

DiscussionMotorola MPx200
Motorola MPx200 Description | Discussion | MPx200 Firmware - wm6.5 Standard v5.2.23017 (Build 23017.5.3.0)

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 21.10.09, 20:59
paladin7
Message#22
22.11.06, 22:53
[offline]

Messages 6184
Check in: 15.05.06
Sony Xperia X Compact

Lazy2,
hold on

Attached files

Attached fileRegEdit.cab(24.79 KB)
donor
Message#23
22.11.06, 23:43
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 75
Check in: 05.11.05
DEXP Ixion ML 5

Lazy2,
Forget you these sounds. Cut them down completely!
You can not change them !!! : rtfm:
If only you can replace them in the firmware :)
I approve from my own experience of picking this miracle of technology for a year and a half.
It all started on windowsmobile.ru, it also broke off with the name of a small piece of software.
Yes, the device was, and for only 5k rubles: rolleyes:
starfighter1
Message#24
23.11.06, 00:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 30.12.05
Qtek 9000

I confirm from my own experience that you can put your own sounds, instead of golimy relatives! That's just adjusted for the firmware, put the sounds in 5.0 there, this tone setter worked fine! And for 2003 only the shutdown sound was played! Do not try to dig in the registry, it does not help, this reptile remembers everything :)) ... Fix his brain with the firmware of the fifth Windows and do not listen to anyone about the time spent working with the fifth axis, it certainly does not change for the worse, I sat on this firmware from the moment of its appearance, I have never thought about returning to the golim 2003! Throw only wav on sounds and wma on a call that program and you will be happy! In the meantime, for 2003 you forget the word happiness in general! :) It is worth noting that on the mp220 motor, which is from the father, all sounds change perfectly and do not do any self-digging for 2003 Windows, as I said, it will not help and do not throw any sounds into the root of Windows, after each restart leaves this folder ...
Lazy2
Message#25
23.11.06, 00:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 11.10.06
I-mate PDA2k

Good friends!
Since 2003, with Windows on 200 body, there are such problems, then who can know how to create a system audio file in order to make a simple replacement for it on Windows and that’s all ... AloneMOTO_StartupandMOTO_Powerdownreplace with others, your own ones, but also system ones with the same name ... And all the business ...
I’m going to pop up here with Soundforge, I’m trying to do this miracle, but I see that to create a systematic audio file you need something else ...

For the sample, the thing that I want to shove is packed in the archive.

Attached files

Attached fileMoto_Start ._. Down.rar(139.66 KB)
vorken
Message#26
23.11.06, 00:23
dwelling in paradise
[offline]

Messages 2737
Check in: 03.04.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

starfighter1,
well, well, tell me. As I remember the branch on the battery with vm5.0. how quickly he plants.
Lazy2,
wait for www.wce.by to stand up and find everything there.
starfighter1
Message#27
23.11.06, 00:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Qtek 9000

No, you can’t replace them, don’t even try, the system loads data from non-volatile memory, and in order to put them in there, you need to pick the firmware, I think you can’t cope with it, and it’s very hemorrhoid! Well, I'm telling you, put 5.0, this is the only solution to the problem, and besides, it is much more colorful and the flash drive is there as its memory, i.e. you can put your mp3 melody or vm to each contact, 3gpp is still possible, only the truth will play one sound from the file, and in 2003 there won't be enough memory for it! :)

Added @ 23.11.2006, 00:33

vorken, you are not confused, I will not lie, maybe you did something wrong, you would have done XP and no problems! Personally, I initially had no problems with charging, 1.5 days without recharging as it was and remains!

Added @ 23.11.2006, 00:35

Lazy, if you can not wait, then go either on smarto.ru or on motofan.ru there you will find everything on this issue!
Lazy2
Message#28
23.11.06, 01:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
I-mate PDA2k

Onsmarto.ruwas ... There the guys pass by nothing ... There is nothing to talk about ...
On my favorite Belarusianwww.wce.by solomonUnsubscribed, that this topic is not interesting to him, but

�.�.�. download

I have long since switched to a PDA and forgot about thinking of smartphones ...
The only hope was for you ... Maybe your assy would suggest something ....

OK, flash the fifth one ...
But I need it, first, to download it somewhere, because Belarusian site with its file archive is constantly "sick"
And secondly, I know that stitching the 5th, this is not stitching the 3rd ... Everything is much more complicated ...
I would support step by step on a personal someone would send, eh ???
I'm afraid of jambs ...
Dies mobile - left without communication!
vorken
Message#29
23.11.06, 01:46
dwelling in paradise
[offline]

Messages 2737

On www.motorolka.ru is the 5th version and the program for the firmware with firewood.
all the same. You connect the motor as a modem (you put firewood), you install a prog firmware. Run, flush through the files one by one. A white screen appears - the card is formatted. (I advise you to format the card before all) then xp and that's it.
Lazy2
Message#30
23.11.06, 01:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
I-mate PDA2k

Yes ... I forgot ... and I also want to ruska to the fifth ...
I love when that computer, that mobile in my native language communicate with me ...
Although I am fluent in two foreign languages ​​- English and Italian ...
Yes, I think that you and the screenshot saw that my operator is not Russian ...
vorken
Message#31
23.11.06, 01:58
dwelling in paradise
[offline]

Messages 2737

With rusik now I can not help, with the PDA you will not shake Pts. I think on the sites there are. look for .hpc.ru or here in the old branches probably lying around
caramba_sda
Message#32
23.11.06, 02:02
lazy lizard
[offline]

Messages 4043
Check in: 18.05.06
Oneplus 5 8/128

Lazy22 weeks ago I set myself a Chinese, all the way through.
1. Formatted in FAT 32 Kingston 512, and inserted it into the motor.
2. I didn’t get a SIM card (I never didn’t get it, or a card — with any firmware).
3. Next, as usual, the flasher, the button to the left, usb. (It is sewn with one file)
4. After completion of the process, just turned it on. (NOT DONE THE HARD RESET)
5. After switching on the Chinese language is removed-start-9-9-3-start-start-restart.
starfighter1
Message#33
23.11.06, 02:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Qtek 9000

Rusik'll throw off later in the evening. You can not format the card, its smart vseravno itself should format, since it puts the volume label (I do not remember exactly, but in my opinion FATFS, the smart label will not load without a flash drive label), if I have not forgotten, and so the file system is fat32. Firmware is on smart.Ru and on motofane.ru! In the archive with the firmware there is a detailed instruction! Download only the most recent flasher and active 4.1 and above! Another Sda application unlock is needed, everything will weigh about 30mb. By the way, the registry data is stored on a flash drive and its smart memory is lost, respectively, the flash can not be removed at all, but you have enough 1GB for the eyes!
Lazy2
Message#34
23.11.06, 02:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
I-mate PDA2k

vorken, do not worry ... I have already swung everything from motorolki.ru
But the instruction is crappy there ...
Correct for the person who for the first time puts 5th Windows ...
I'm afraid damn ...
Where necessary in more detail - in bold.
Here is the instruction:

Instructions wm2005 for MPx200:

For the firmware we need:

motorola mobile upgrade wizard (1.8.3 / 1.8.5)

Three files with * .img extension

USB flash drive at least 16 meters - and I know what the hell I had !!! (it is better to use the one that came in the kit, and then use a card reader to transfer all files to a larger USB flash drive)
I warn you in advance - the flash drive will be formatted.

Well, for further synchronization - Microsoft.ActiveSync.v4.1 (do not forget to enable the DHCP-client service)

1. we take out SD and SIM.
2. Connect the device (I think to tell how to put firewood is not enough - everyone is already so able) - not everything ... According to the instructions of the 3rd Windows it said that you need to hold down the button and the cursor key to the left with blue ... and here everyone knows everything ...
3. flashing this: part1.img
4. Pull out and insert after 20 seconds. batt
5. Making XP. (for those who nehnaet what is - Hard Reset)
6. device ID should appear with an error message - what error so that i won't take it for my own(wait for a long time, or, in general, may not give anything away. Just wait 40 minutes for every fireman)
7. Repeat paragraph 4.
8. insert the SD card.
9. Reconnect Data Cable. - what is this beast?
10. flash part2.img
11. flash part3.img - with the same requirements as part1.img, or can it be without interruptions and without pulling ???
12. Turn off the body and take out the battery
13. insert the battery
14. Hard reset, but options are different now (select clean reg hive and format storage) - never faced it ...
15. wait for completion - complete what ???(waiting time depends on the size and speed of the flash drive)
16. Enjoy the new creation of the 2005th year!

Here is such a disappointing instruction ...: search:

Post has been editedLazy2 - 23.11.06, 02:36
Lazy2
Message#35
23.11.06, 02:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
I-mate PDA2k

starfighter1 @ 11/22/06 4:13:42 PM
Rusik'll throw off later in the evening. You can not format the card, its smart vseravno itself should format, since it puts the volume label (I do not remember exactly, but in my opinion FATFS, the smart label will not load without a flash drive label), if I have not forgotten, and so the file system is fat32. Firmware is on smart.Ru and on motofane.ru! In the archive with the firmware there is a detailed instruction! Download only the most recent flasher and active 4.1 and above! Another Sda application unlock is needed, everything will weigh about 30mb. By the way, the registry data is stored on a flash drive and its smart memory is lost, respectively, the flash can not be removed at all, but you have enough 1GB for the eyes!

Yes, I have one Giga flash drive, ... or rather, this is an SD card
And what is its own internal - resource manager looked - garbage ... 8,18 MBT total ...
total memory - 28.21 mbt
Only the detailed instructions turned out to be so detailed that it’s scary to think ...: rolleyes:

Post has been editedLazy2 - 23.11.06, 02:48
vorken
Message#36
23.11.06, 02:43
dwelling in paradise
[offline]

Messages 2737

flash drive rolls any.
Firewood set (connect as a modem, left key and plug the cable) file firewood - smartfon.inf complete with flash driver.
I was flashing all 3 files in a row without all the juggling. all 3 .img
Sim and the card can not be pulled out at all.
HardReset also. These items will appear and just change them to yes and click to execute.
wait for completion - that white card formatting screen. as it is, so the rules. will download.

Added @ 23.11.2006, 02:46

Good luck with the firmware. everything is easy and relaxed. write about rezalte.
I'm sleeping.

Added @ 23.11.2006, 02:49

Tip: if there is an old standard memory card, then go with it (formatting many times faster) then this USB flash drive to a card reader. copying files. Then format the flash drive on gig and copy there.
gig will be formatted for a long time.

Added @ 23.11.2006, 02:51

Like all the points explained.
Lazy2
Message#37
23.11.06, 02:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
I-mate PDA2k

Aaaa ... I understand what I mean ...
No, my device was sold naked with SuperMoto2 ... without any additional external flash drive ...
SD-shk Kingston on 1 Gig I already bought myself ....
And to hell with him - long, so long ...
If only the mobile does not die from the first experience of the firmware of the fifth Windows ...

Post has been editedLazy2 - 23.11.06, 02:55
GVr
Message#38
23.11.06, 06:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 14.10.05

_http://yompx.org/index.php?go=texts&id=3
The main idea - you upload already configured backup to your flash drive and already with the crack. For a chela who does not know what a cab file is - it’s the most: D
vorken
Message#39
23.11.06, 10:05
dwelling in paradise
[offline]

Messages 2737

GVr,
Do you think the whole wm5.0 is placed on the card ??? (and then where does all the internal memory go? backup to the already smart smart.
Lazy2
Message#40
23.11.06, 10:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
I-mate PDA2k

Guys, I just wanted to start the firmware, but I found it on startupMPX200_bin2img, that she is all in krakozyabrah ...
Will I need this thing strongly with firmware or what?
Or you can flash without it?
Once 20 was flashing the 3rd Windows and never came across this backup ... The screenshot below
Picture

Post has been editedLazy2 - 23.11.06, 10:15
GVr
Message#41
23.11.06, 10:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 14.10.05

vorken5-ka 200-ke thing unique. There is no such device on any device :): the “internal” memory is a USB flash drive, since all its ROM is occupied by the firmware.

Lazy2, ek where did you suffer: D What, ready img could not find?

15 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 06:39