> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Spice Pirates | Adventure on a pirate ship

Rep: (30)
Spice pirates
Version: 1.0.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:6.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Having set sail, many adventures are waiting for you! Lead your own ship through the vast expanses of the desert, along the sands of a distant planet and destroy enemy ships in order to rob and take their ammunition! Only the best sailors will survive - using the wind in battle, fight with exotic ships that plow the desert!

Features:

- Great travel space
- Dynamic wind system
- Intuitive controls
- Player vs. Player ship (in development)
- Career mode (in development)

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileSpice_Pirates_v1.0.0.0.xap(43.38 MB)

WP7 Market: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = dd99f71e-a59e-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8

Rep: (0)
But what is it, a week I can not download games from here ... Opens the page and loads-loads-loads-loads ...

Rep: (1351)
EnigmaticDante @ 7.7.2011, 16:09*
But what is it, a week I can not download games from here ... Opens the page and loads-loads-loads-loads ...

Learn how to use a computer (no offense, but it is), right-click on the file and select "Save As." ;-)

Rep: (30)
And in some browsers there is no "Save As" function. Use Intenet Explorer (this is the standard windows browser), there is this function.

Rep: (0)
Learn how to use a computer (no offense, but it is), right-click on the file and select "Save As." ;-)

This glitch is not on my PC, and not on the curvature of the hands, chrome, Mozilla, the Internet explorer did not open, only the sinker, sinker .... or strange characters were on the page, and it was almost always at night. It did not even try to save the file, it could not find it on the server. And this is for some reason only with applications and games for WP7.

Post has been editedEnigmaticdante - 21.07.11, 18:10

Rep: (1082)
EnigmaticDante,
it's a glitch on your PC because of the installed silverlight module

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 08:19