Android vs other mobile OS | Compare Android with all other OS.

Rep: (29)
Android vs other mobile OS

Attached Image

There is more and more controversy about what is better or what will be better.
Let's try to solve this issue by universal efforts, because truth arises in a dispute ...

I ask you to argue your choice, links to all sorts of information are welcome,: yes2:
empty non substantial content of posts - no
: beee:

Goals
Androyd new promising OS, the potential of which unfortunately is not yet fully realized.
WM - proven over the years, the popular OS, experiencing a "plastic surgery" (WM 6-7).

The theme was created to identify all the problems of these OS, their best moments.
Perhaps for someone it will be valuable information.

Previous survey
PS
Perhaps somewhere already there was such a survey, I did not find it, if I apologize,)
Attached Image

Post has been editedВ®udzinsky - 05.04.18, 01:22
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (168)
Bely Oleg @ 06/10/19, 11:15*
Knock on the friends to Andrey, it is here, too, lips puffed and nipaevlyatsa More
Vedrobratiya shallow, shallow ..

NT User @ 10.06.19, 12:16*
. To bring up the following vedrolimitu

Yes you have here a whole horde you zealously guard their apples !!!!
Vashy Plus the fact that very few andro users parallel yuzayut iPhones, And iOS a lot of things very uncomfortable realized I did widget can not clock at seven the next screen to put the launcher to change, and all the little things accumulates Yes, just from a computer music transfer without tuna and all the other crap, too, can not. I'm not talking about the transfer of BT in the forest, or FTP servers.

Post has been editedchpok_tunec - 25.06.19, 21:56

Rep: (488)
chpok_tunec @ 25.06.19, 21:54*
I was even a widget with a clock on seven can not put on another screen launcher change

Widget Clock? : Lol: The next screen ?! : Lol:

Tale vedroissledovateley, indignant that clock widget with no bucket on iOS

And yesterday a visit to the frog came the red cow. Grunted, shook his head and intelligent suddenly asked: "Excuse me, green, and what would you do, if you were a red cow?"

- I do not know, but somehow I do not really want to be a red cow.
- And yet?
- I still would repaint of the redhead in green.
- Well, then?
- Then I'd sawed the horns.
- What for?
- In order not to butt.
- Well, then?
- Then I'd sawed the legs ... To kick.
- Well, then, then?
- Then I said, "Look, well, what I'm cow? I'm just a little green frog "

Posted on 06/25/2019, 22:18:

chpok_tunec @ 25.06.19, 21:54*
very few users andro parallel yuzayut iPhones

This is an objective reason: rolleyes: go with friends to the forest and suddenly want to throw them out of the contacts on the Bluetooth Explorer, right from the root ... and you have an iPhone. FAIL ... before potsonami uncomfortable.

Rep: (86)
NT User @ 25.06.19, 22:19*
Potsony, do not call the doctor: lol:

Late magic coach has already left for sleep yabloboyarinom. But you can cross them Xiaomei and escape.

Rep: (488)
Apple frequently accuses Google and Facebook, they pay little attention to the privacy of users. For a long time technology giant did not respond to the expression "apple" of the corporation, butFacebook head on global issues finally decided to fight back. He compared Apple with an exclusive club for the elite .
The head of Facebook called Apple exclusive club

I'm Neo! I oyfon! Cook glory, the glory of the heroes! : Blush:PS Potsony, do not call the doctor, all the rules: lol:

Rep: (75)
chpok_tunec @ 25.06.19, 21:23*
a divine Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct

There airdrop and a whole bunch of other

Rep: (1405)
NT User @ 26.06.19, 00:30*
The head of Facebook called Apple exclusive club
Attached Image

Rep: (168)
* NT User,
that I did not understand about a frog, she did not become a cow ??)))

Rep: (27)
Here clinical yablodrochery

Rep: (348)
meshuggah1987 @ 26.06.19, 08:52*

How is it shown? In fact, they know how things work, and you do not know?

White Oleg @ 26/06/19 11:15*
How is it shown? In fact, they know how things work, and you do not know?

The fact that the doctor you there is not enough))

meshuggah1987 @ 26.06.19, 11:44*
The fact that the doctor you there is not enough))

The idea can express his, caring vedromuchennik?

White Oleg @ 26/06/19, 13:58*
vedromuchennik

Martyr is spelled with one "n", your punk you could not tell, and he himself has not mastered, amateur tuhletsa?

Rep: (188)
Oh, someone's cartoon dropped, immediately began with insults and rudeness. Well, what to be afraid of him - are banned, it has a basic account: D

Trump @ 06/26/19, 15:01*
immediately I started with insults and rudeness.

Shkolota deems riding courage

Doctor, patient cartoons revised

Rep: (281)
meshuggah1987 @ 26.06.19, 08:52*

Attached Image

* MastiFF555,

So?

Rep: (281)
* meshuggah1987,

Because the gladiolus.

Two weeks ago, I came back from holiday photos uploaded in Guglofoto, today opened to show them to a friend, but there is a big fat shish. Fucking Gugel poheril all my photos from vacation ... Just yesterday they were still there.

Post has been editedWhite Oleg - 28.06.19, 20:53

Rep: (86)
White Oleg @ 28/06/19, 20:46*
Two weeks ago, I came back from holiday photos uploaded in Guglofoto, today opened to show them to a friend, but there is a big fat shish. Fucking Gugel poheril all my photos from vacation ... Just yesterday they were still there.

Strange somehow. And that means - uploaded? They automatically get there? I have a '11 still there on the spot. While a year ago in some way in Dropbokse all photos are gone, too, I did not understand how.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/15/20, 06:11