Android vs other mobile OS | Compare Android with all other OS.

Rep: (29)
Android vs other mobile OS

Attached Image

There is more and more controversy about what is better or what will be better.
Let's try to solve this issue by universal efforts, because truth arises in a dispute ...

I ask you to argue your choice, links to all sorts of information are welcome,: yes2:
empty non substantial content of posts - no
: beee:

Goals
Androyd new promising OS, the potential of which unfortunately is not yet fully realized.
WM - proven over the years, the popular OS, experiencing a "plastic surgery" (WM 6-7).

The theme was created to identify all the problems of these OS, their best moments.
Perhaps for someone it will be valuable information.

Previous survey
PS
Perhaps somewhere already there was such a survey, I did not find it, if I apologize,)
Attached Image

Post has been editedВ®udzinsky - 05.04.18, 01:22
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (1455)
fshv78 @ 24.04.19, 19:54*
So will the number of the case or because blah blah and will continue?
H
With PR-agents guglers, or whatever they are, I am not going to talk :)

Posted on 24/04/2019, 17:58:

fshv78 @ 24.04.19, 19:54*
blah blah
Android vs other mobile OS (Post Nameless Anonymous # 84708718)

Post has been editedNameless anonymous - 24.04.19, 17:59

Rep: (348)
Nameless Anonymous @ 24.04.19, 17:41*
you your apple head is able to understand, because of what the prosecutor's office opened a case ??

Who cares what if the problem is eliminated in the past month! Per month!
If the prosecutor's office opened a case, and then a month later the case was closed, fershteyn?
There is at least one example, to Google for a month solved the problem in all of its current devices? Well-RCL, baubles knowledge! : Laugh_wild:

White Oleg @ 24/04/19, 19:59*
Who cares what if the problem is eliminated in the past month! Per month!
If the prosecutor's office opened a case, and then a month later the case was closed, fershteyn?
I wrote somewhere that it does not shut down ?? PPV some ... and that Cupsaw: rolleyes:

Posted on 24/04/2019, 18:04:

White Oleg @ 24/04/19, 19:59*
Well-RCL, baubles knowledge!
Well-kai PR-agent: rolleyes:

Th silenced? Again complained? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (494)
Unnamed vedropochitatel rages today more than usual ... it was not worth the theme of the leaky bucket apologists raise IMHO: rolleyes: They earnestly burns: yes2:

NT User @ 24.04.19, 21:01*
Unnamed vedropochitatel rages today more than usual ... it was not worth the theme of the leaky bucket apologists raise IMHO They fervently sticks
What do you dislike? IPhone? (Post mishanea # 84690402): rolleyes:
another peardschik ...: rolleyes:

Post has been editedNameless anonymous - 24.04.19, 19:06

NT User @ 24.04.19, 19:01*
Unnamed vedropochitatel rages today more than usual.

He has something to say about the bug Ella, but it is clearly something went wrong: D

White Oleg @ 24/04/19, 21:27*
He has something to say about the bug Ella, but it is clearly something went wrong: D
exactly do I have? : Blink:
Attached Image
I-White Oleg ?? Or do you really went from fanaticism? : D

Rep: (313)
Today, one girl very accurately described the iPhone.
- Mash, you own an iPhone why not me?
- It calls the same ...
And did not object)))

Rep: (418)
White Oleg @ 24/04/19, 17:59*
Who cares what if the problem is eliminated in the past month!

The difference is that yabbl presents its operating system as the most secure, contrasting its main competitor and zapudrivaya brains potential buyers. But as we know, no system is perfect, and naive pokuppteli ITS believed in its flawlessness, begin to trust her most intimate. And then, suddenly, the facts emerge, it is not so then smoothly yabblochnom kingdom. However, as most users buckets that do not know about safety.
So what's the difference? : D

Rep: (75)
mishanea @ 24.04.19, 22:26*
presents its operating system as the most secure

So the whole thing in comparison. Here realno- droids have to say because of the "Left" calls, changing regularly to tie the card to make payments to them as it is to put it mildly dumb. No trust this axis

mishanea @ 24.04.19, 22:26*
So what's the difference?

Doc, do you remember what I said Zhiglov in "meeting place"?
- The criminal situation is characterized not by the number of crimes, and the rate of their disclosure (not exactly)
Troll tried to show their awareness of iOS bug, but it turned out that this bug already three months since patched, with those on all iPhones and iPads simultaneously.
That's the difference: D

fshv78 @ 24.04.19, 23:03*
tie card for payments to them as it is to put it mildly dumb. No trust this axis

I have, in addition to Samsung, other buckets were not in constant use. So I will not speak for everyone. But here's the problem with private data and finances for all this time did not arise. You can certainly assume that I am an attentive user and thus managed to maintain their privacy. But I've been watching your child, who uses a bucket since the sgs4. Not once, from a word at all, I have no problem with her phone in terms of viruses and the other horror stories. Although my bank card and attached to her account.
But, thanks to the Internet, with a bucket I'm always on the lookout. : D

Post has been editedmishanea - 25.04.19, 00:05

White Oleg @ 24/04/19, 23:06*
that this bug already three months since patched, with those on all iPhones and iPads simultaneously.

Oleg, these are details. And the word "patched" in this case is the result. Effect of a cause. And here prchina OS bug, which, according to the latest iPhone commercials with very beautiful music
https://youtu.be/A_6uV9A12okA priori has no place to be. That's the whole difference.

White Oleg @ 25/04/19 12:30 pm*
Do you believe him?

I believe my eyes and my personal experience. : D

Posted 04/25/2019 2:01 PM:

Nameless Anonymous @ 25.04.19, 4:16*
fuck you fuck bugger
you have not been banned? : D

mishanea @ 25.04.19, 14:00*
I believe my eyes and my personal experience.

I too: D
For everything else, there are 5645 pages of this branch.

Post has been editedWhite Oleg - 25.04.19, 14:13

White Oleg @ 04/25/19, 14:30*
Dumb here you alone.
Attached Image

White Oleg @ 04/25/19, 14:30*
Exhale has, Troll, a bug fixed in less than a month, comes up to you or not?
The fact that the bug fixed, and I knew without your cackling: rolleyes: BUT, 1.Poka corrected prosecutors opened a case that correct too slow: rolleyes: It is clear ?? If you fanatic seems that fixed a "quick", so the prosecutor's office of New York does not agree with you: rolleyes: It is clear ?? I got nothing to do with it, no relation to the Prosecutor's Office NY I do not have: rolleyes: It is clear to you? : Rolleyes: What finally fixed a deal and certainly does not alter the fact of closed business establishments "Oh too slow response Apple" .Ponyal? : Rolleyes:
2.Bag was with group calls FeysTaym, and how fixed a fully Dismount group calls:? Rofl: It is clear to you? : Rolleyes:

Post has been editedNameless anonymous - 26.04.19, 04:36

Rep: (313)
Epple month corrected cant ?? !!)))
Ilitaaaa ....

Amarock @ 26.04.19, 8:26*
Epple month corrected cant ?? !!)))
Ilitaaaa ....
https://yandex.ru/turb...nepriyatnyy-04-01-2019: Rofl: Know comments: rolleyes:

Rep: (494)
Amarock @ 26.04.19, 06:26*
Epple month corrected cant ?? !!))) Ilitaaaa ....

Again snot in thread: rolleyes: Men do not whine \ cry?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 1:26