Android vs other mobile OS | Compare Android with all other OS.

Rep: (29)
Android vs other mobile OS

Attached Image

There is more and more controversy about what is better or what will be better.
Let's try to solve this issue by universal efforts, because truth arises in a dispute ...

I ask you to argue your choice, links to all sorts of information are welcome,: yes2:
empty non substantial content of posts - no
: beee:

Goals
Androyd new promising OS, the potential of which unfortunately is not yet fully realized.
WM - proven over the years, the popular OS, experiencing a "plastic surgery" (WM 6-7).

The theme was created to identify all the problems of these OS, their best moments.
Perhaps for someone it will be valuable information.

Previous survey
PS
Perhaps somewhere already there was such a survey, I did not find it, if I apologize,)
Attached Image

Post has been editedВ®udzinsky - 05.04.18, 01:22
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (58)
NT User @ 18.04.2019, 15:24*
If I need to build a garage, then I turn to those who have the production capacity.

It's not about that. The thing that technology amoled many years developed Samson and achievement in quality display does not merit Eply. You're not going to ascribe good quality materials of your garage that guest workers it storoili and myself personally?

Post has been editedChesterBY - 18.04.19, 17:53

Rep: (416)
CherepOK1975 @ 18.04.19, 8:33*
It is a bit harsh, as it seems to me ... Even the iPhoneophiles did not allow themselves to call so androids ...

And where does ayfonofily and androidofanaty? : D

Rep: (492)
ChesterBY @ 18.04.19, 17:51*
The thing that technology amoled many years developed Samson and achievement in quality display does not merit Eply.

Your illogical line of reasoning oppresses my mosk: yes2: I wrote somewhere that the EPL displays qualitatively? : Rolleyes:

NT User 04.04.19, 10:14*
His waning AMOLED for 8 years and could not finished, that he would not fade for at least a gar. life on their own nedopopatkah

Rep: (306)
White Oleg @ 18/04/19, 16:59*
Eplan fit your needs developing its own template, but because Eply have no lines for the production, she orders the production to someone who they are. Thus Samsung stupidly does what they're told to do.

Your words, you can close the dispute, Nokia, is the Finns, or kitayschina?)))

Rep: (348)
Amarock @ 18.04.19, 19:24*
Your words, you can close the dispute

Once again - these are not my words. I just told the meaning of articles that none of you want to look for. Nothing or anyone will not prove as I'm not special in this area.

Post has been editedWhite Oleg - 18.04.19, 19:34

* White Oleg,
It gets the post interesting ...
If Epple develops and gives the production of Chinese - it is an American product.
If the Finns develop and give them the same - etotgolimyyikitay (takiutverzhdayut).

Rep: (75)
Amarock @ 18.04.19, 19:37*
Finns develop and give them the same

And the Finns remained except Nokia?

Rep: (492)
Amarock @ 18.04.19, 19:37*
If the Finns develop and give them the same - etotgolimyyikitay

Sold the trademark "Nokia"http://www.cnews.ru/ne...es_po_vypusku_mobilnyh
Beneath it is now able to issue kitayzy anything: yes2: Though nonsense with three SIM cards and TV: rolleyes:

Rep: (416)
NT User 04.04.19, 10:14*
His waning AMOLED for 8 years and could not finished, that he would not fade for at least a gar. deadline

First, burn the organic diodes have a physiological process, if I may say so. You will need to check the display devices on this account. Just tell me how it can be identified.
Secondly, progress in improving the technology available. In the presence of functioning SGS2,4, 6 edge and sgs8. Note4 8. Have something to compare. : D
But if express my subjective opinion, the screen on the iPhone I've always liked, especially when in the hands of just two phone - Raccoon and iPhone. If separately, the differences become blurred during use. : D

Rep: (1417)
White Oleg @ 04/18/19, 18:59*
And you do not hesitate, and look in the vast network. Eplan fit your needs developing its own template, but because Eply have no lines for the production, she orders the production to someone who they are.
Apple has used for many years for their gadgets ready displays from other manufacturers. Display hours Apple Watch makes LG Display. OLED screen for iPhone X, the first such screen in the Apple smartphone, supplied Samsung. "Apple" company only slightly adjusts the displays at their devices - for example, to calibrate the iPhone screen to improve color reproduction. But this is its involvement in the work ends with the displays.

https://habr.com/ru/company/pochtoy/blog/411115/
Thus Samsung stupidly does what they're told to do.
Undoubtedly, Samsung has experience and practice, they are the tops in this industry, that's why they turned to them. To say that Epla is so stupid that it does not know how to make matrices and is completely dependent on Samsung - very naive.
The Samsung Korea, the eternal rival of Apple in the mobile market, was the sole supplier of OLED-screens for the new "iPhone". As reported in a note by analyst KGI Securities Ming Chi Kuo to investors in the hands of Samsung focused leverage because it is the only company capable of producing an expensive panel for "boundless" iPhone 8.

As a result, Apple is experiencing "the urgent need" to find an alternative source of supply. Experts say that Koreans are forced to buy their partner OLED-panel price of $ 120-130 per share. For comparison, the 5.5-inch LCD display for iPhone 7 Plus cost "fruit" of the company at $ 45-55.
https://hitech.vesti.ru/article/676578/
And yes, it was not I who said or my conclusions, I just stumbled upon thematic articles many times. Now, frankly, too lazy to look.
I have no doubt that the articles were Magdiggere, Epplinsaydere and similar fanatical sites: rofl:

NT User @ 18.04.19, 22:22*
Sold the trademark "Nokia"http://www.cnews.ru/ne...es_po_vypusku_mobilnyh
Beneath it is now able to issue kitayzy anything Though nonsense with three SIM cards and TV
So for your own link
HMD Global Oy - a newly established private company in Helsinki. It is managed by people from Nokia. CEO - Nambela Arto (Arto Nummela), one of the former leaders of Nokia, which currently holds the position of head of the Microsoft Mobile Devices Division Asia. President of HMD Global Oy - Sheikh Florian (Florian Seiche), in the present - Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Microsoft Mobile Europe. In the past, he has held executive positions at Nokia and HTC.
o.O

fshv78 @ 18.04.19, 18:32*
Emnip Samsung for the production of screens for Iphone separate factory built
changes: rolleyes:https://www.ixbt.com/n...7-lg-display-oled.html
Apple will invest $ 2.7 billion in a new factory of LG Display OLED panel production

Post has been editedNameless anonymous - 19.04.19, 06:35

That's why it is not clear.
Why iPhone - it's not kitayschina and Nokia -? Suddenly kitayschina))) Let's be consistent. We say that the phones BQ and Highscreen Russian?)))

Amarock @ 19.04.19, 9:01*
That's why it is not clear.
Why iPhone - it's not kitayschina and Nokia - suddenly kitayschina)))?
no need to look at the logic of fanatics: rolleyes: They makdiggere on, for example, skazali- "oled-shit, just ips", and they are jumping on the internet, the shit show that "oled-shit": rofl:

Nameless Anonymous @ 19.04.19, 07:30*
they are jumping on the internet, the shit show that "oled-shit"

And now like ayfno moved to amoled?)))
What do they scream now? Aypies sucks?))) But this pereobuvki afford even the most inveterate fanatics can not afford !! This fiasco !!)))

Amarock @ 19.04.19, 10:51*
But such pereobuvki afford even the most inveterate fanatics can not afford !! This fiasco !!)))
once the pereobul with "over 3.5" -lopata, inconvenient to use with one hand ": D

Post has been editedNameless anonymous - 19.04.19, 09:04

Nameless Anonymous @ 19.04.19, 08:54*
is greater than 3.5 "-lopata, inconvenient to use with one hand"

Uncomfortable. So what?

fshv78 @ 19.04.19, 11:53*
Uncomfortable. So what?
epll longer does a user friendly phone? : Blink:

Nameless Anonymous @ 19.04.19, 09:59*
epll longer does a user friendly phone?

Se more like doing. Maybe not already. So what?

fshv78 @ 19.04.19, 12:06*
Se more like doing. Maybe not already. So what?
se-4 "spade-too: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 4:53