5650 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Android vs other mobile OS | Compare Android with all other OS.
Expmax
Message#1
14.09.09, 22:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 345
Check in: 10.12.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C

Android vs other mobile OS

Attached Image

There is more and more controversy about what is better or what will be better.
Let's try to solve this issue by universal efforts, because truth arises in a dispute ...

I ask you to argue your choice, links to all sorts of information are welcome,: yes2:
empty non substantial content of posts - no
: beee:

Goals
Androyd new promising OS, the potential of which unfortunately is not yet fully realized.
WM - proven over the years, the popular OS, experiencing a "plastic surgery" (WM 6-7).

The theme was created to identify all the problems of these OS, their best moments.
Perhaps for someone it will be valuable information.

Previous survey
PS
Perhaps somewhere already there was such a survey, I did not find it, if I apologize,)
Attached Image

Post has been edited®udzinsky - 05.04.18, 01:22
Reason for editing: Cap
Remi
Message#2
14.09.09, 22:44
Old resident
[online]

Messages 802
Check in: 28.06.06
Google nexus s

Expmax @ 14.9.09, 23:00*
what is better

A question to which you will never get a definite answer. ;) Everyone, no matter what, will prove that what he uses is better.

--------------------
Hewlett Packard iPAQ hx2750 (windows mobile 6.5),Samsung NC10, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC HDHTC MagicHTC HD2, Nexus S,Ramos W19
_faber_
Message#3
14.09.09, 22:50
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

Everywhere has its drawbacks. And everyone probably just has to make a choice for themselves. In general, I think the topic does not live long. I am sure that now holivars will go again. :)

--------------------
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
Expmax
Message#4
14.09.09, 22:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 345

So it's good that everyone will prove their own.
People will be able to visually see the + and - both OS.

Posted on 09/14/2009, 22:52:

_Woland_ @ 14.9.09, 23:50*
Everywhere has its drawbacks. And everyone probably just has to make a choice for themselves. In general, I think the topic does not live long. I am sure that now again holivary will go

Well, if there are these disadvantages, tell about them, if you find +, tell about them =)
And then you have a post about anything.

--------------------
m800, m600, S100, N3250, HP4150,
HTC HD2, DEXP Ursus 10W2

Expley informer 801, Note 2/5, PS 2/3/4/Vita, Smaggi D430, hp 2190b, download

GPD WIN 2
flashgc
Message#5
14.09.09, 23:04
: D
[offline]

Messages 2200
Check in: 30.01.06

Poll create was stupid. In this forum, 80% of owners of VM devices. The results will be relevant ...
Expmax
Message#6
14.09.09, 23:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 345

flashgc @ 15.9.09, 0:04*
Poll create was stupid. In this forum, 80% of owners of VM devices. The results will be relevant ...

Not yet noticeable)

And everyone says that WM is already "bent", but is there no mb?)

--------------------
HTC HD2, DEXP Ursus 10W2
, Expley informer 801, Note 2/5, PS 2/3/4 / Vita, Smaggi D430, hp 2190b,GPD WIN 2
krank_01
Message#7
14.09.09, 23:11
[offline]

Messages 2080
Check in: 31.08.08
Apple iPhone 6

The results will be relevant ...

yeah: lol:
WM vs Android
WM [1] [20.00%]
Android [4] [80.00%]
Total votes: 5
flashgc
Message#8
14.09.09, 23:15
[offline]

Messages 2200

Expmax @ 15.9.09, 0:07*
And everyone says that WM is already "bent", but is there no mb?)

You just want a holivar :) So you throw coal)

It will be bent or not, it will be visible after the release of its 7th version.

M $ have always sought to bring the system closer to the BB and thought it was the right way) With the sharp arrival of competitors who have the opposite course (for convenience), ms has already thought. We can only wait)

Expmax @ 15.9.09, 0:07*
Not yet noticeable)

Well, the topic has just been created and the first lovers of non-VM operating systems pushed it. A day or two will be as I suggested)

Post has been editedflashgc - 14.09.09, 23:16
_faber_
Message#9
14.09.09, 23:17
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

Expmax,
This is already said so much that the language is erased. :) What is a plus for me may be a minus for another and vice versa. Android has its ownfeatures . Whether you like them or not, you decide. Here they are reflected whenever possible - Google Android OS Review

Posted on 09/14/2009, 23:17:

And here you can podcherpnut information -Android OS FAQ

--------------------
Expmax
Message#10
14.09.09, 23:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 345

flashgc @ 15.9.09, 0:15*
You just want a holivar: smile_good.gif So you throw coal)

I see nothing wrong with this, for the section called "TRIPPING"

flashgc @ 15.9.09, 0:15*
M $ have always sought to bring the system closer to the BB and thought it was the right way) With the sharp arrival of competitors who have the opposite course (for convenience), ms has already thought. We can only wait)

Here you can already start arguing =)
MS was striving for functionality, initially WM was WinCE designed forpdawith stylus
which implies the presence in the software of a large number of buttons \ controls.
The current trend to reduce these opportunities scares me.

The remaining axes were initially focused on 2 buttons - accept the call and reset, with no options =)

--------------------
HTC HD2, DEXP Ursus 10W2
, Expley informer 801, Note 2/5, PS 2/3/4 / Vita, Smaggi D430, hp 2190b,GPD WIN 2
_faber_
Message#11
14.09.09, 23:33
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

The remaining axes were initially focused on 2 buttons - accept the call and reset, with no options =)

How cute. :) They were focused on convenient management, that's all. In my opinion it’s stupid to blame them for trying to make life easier for juzverej.

--------------------
SaAn00
Message#12
15.09.09, 00:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2431
Check in: 05.10.05

Until
WM - for work
Android - to play

--------------------
Good & EviL
Knowtwo- knowspig!
Arkin hgarod
Message#13
15.09.09, 04:10
PSJJJJ
[offline]

Messages 580
Check in: 15.03.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Add a third item to the survey, “I don’t want to compareâ€

--------------------
"Numerous exclamation marks are a clear sign of a sick mind." © Terry Pratchett
flashgc
Message#14
15.09.09, 07:54
[offline]

Messages 2200

Expmax @ 15.9.09, 0:24*
MS was striving for functionality, initially WM was WinCE designed for PDAs with a stylus,
which implies the presence in the software of a large number of buttons \ controls.
The current trend to reduce these opportunities scares me.

you said the same thing only in other words)
And the stylus in the phone is evil. MS tried to enter this mode. Not because they wanted it so much, but because they were too lazy to redo the interface) Stupidly shoved the OS from the PDA and waited for a ride or not.
And it scares you that smart devices become ergonomic and come close to regular phones in this parameter? For me, it's so good)
Expmax
Message#15
15.09.09, 11:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 345

This is bad, I do not need a phone, I need a PDA with the ability to call.

HTC LEO is ideal in this regard, a device with a screen for the whole panel, a large screen, + you can call.

If the PDA is in all respects like a telephone, then this is not a PDA)

MS did not try, MS did. And it was not too lazy for them to redo the interface, because for the phone it was and was made a long time ago, no stylus is needed there (but no one needs a device with such a background).

And now let's draw an analogy, right now the fashion for BB with touch screens, finger control ... we need it?)) (Except for portable PCs ...)
There is a mouse - everything is conveniently controlled! why get rid of it? So on the PDA, why get rid of the analog of the mouse - the stylus?
Lose with the functionality in the programs ...
And to call, I never once used a stylus))) And for other needs, it is more convenient than a finger =)

And in general, as a result, you have to work on your finger-controlled environments for the most part with two hands,
This is also a fact, it is over, you can pervert everything with one hand ... and then not everything will work out =)

And then the question arises, and what for sobsno need it? Are the people so much zombie marketers epla?)

Post has been editeddrum1k - 20.04.10, 16:13
Reason for editing: +1 from Dr.Panzer via the "Complaint" button.

--------------------
HTC HD2, DEXP Ursus 10W2
Impress1ve
Message#16
15.09.09, 12:59
/
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2454
Check in: 12.04.09

Perhaps I will answer ..
The author of the topic, such as you are one on a hundred people, for example, I do not understand at all why complicate my life with all sorts of stylus.
Now almost every communicator has a firmware with wm6.5 which is more focused on fingers than 6.1, and most of the members of the forum use it, as it is convenient.
You say the type of fingers is not convenient, use an iPhone for example, and I think the opinion will change ...
And in general, most modern devices incorporate capacitive screens for which the stylus is not needed at all, and in general the control of the stylus is the last century.
And even in this section, the message counter is included, so if you want to flood, then throw over the topic from Tehnotrepalka to Trepalka and flood as much as you want, you do not want a story to happen like with the theme "You would buy an iPhone" I think everyone remembers it ...
And a few words about the stylus .. as far as I know in vm7, the stylus will not be needed for work.

Let us turn to the original thoughts of this topic ..
I made sure that it’s not worth comparing yet, anyway the Windows will be ahead, after a year I think Android will be faking the developers, they will release a new version, vm7 will loom on the horizon, and then the new version of iPhone will be released, then it will be interesting to compare, but the alignment this is:
1) iPhone-entertainment, Internet comfort, initially everything is done, you just have to use a lot of games, and of software.
2) Windows, the main plus: a very flexible axis, a huge number of prog, etc, etc.
3) Android, let it develop, it’s not time yet, but you can buy Hero for a trial :)
This is how I see today's picture .. :)
_faber_
Message#17
15.09.09, 13:37
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

This is bad, I do not need a phone, I need a PDA with the ability to call.

You confuse warm with soft. :) The interface and functionality are not connected with each other. An interface is only an interaction system between a user and a device. But it does not affect the function of the device. If it is possible to organize an interface so that it can be conveniently controlled without the use of additional devices, this is only a plus, but not a minus.

And in general, as a result, you have to work on your finger-controlled environments for the most part with two hands,
this is also a fact

I'm afraid to ask, is this opinion formed on the basis of personal experience? Given that Android still does not officially support multitouch, it becomes unclear what to do with the second hand.

--------------------
Impress1ve
Message#18
16.09.09, 19:08
/
[offline]

Messages 2454

WM [23] [67.65%]
Android [11] [32.35%]

I voted for WM, maybe in a year I’ll change my opinion .. but I’ve not developed my capabilities completely android, it takes time, and I won’t give a vote for it in advance: lol:

I think it will be interesting to read
: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2009/09/16/14981/

Post has been editedpower_active - 16.09.09, 19:08
Impress1ve
Message#19
16.09.09, 20:44
/
[offline]

Messages 2454

levchik-14 @ 16.9.09, 21:01*
But bb with tachim ... play kts or a quack with a touchscreen)))) or sit a meter from the monitor and poke each screen for every little thing get tired quickly

Yes, it is clear that you get bored :) it would just be cool

at this level of development vm is still far from normal finger control
here iphone is close to that ..
Expmax
Message#20
16.09.09, 20:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 345

power_active @ 15.9.09, 13:59*
The author of the topic, such as you are one on a hundred people, for example, I do not understand at all why complicate my life with all sorts of stylus.
Now almost every communicator has a firmware with wm6.5 which is more focused on fingers than 6.1, and most of the members of the forum use it, as it is convenient.
You say the type of fingers is not convenient, use an iPhone for example, and I think the opinion will change ...
And in general, most modern devices incorporate capacitive screens for which the stylus is not needed at all, and in general the control of the stylus is the last century.
And even in this section, the message counter is included, so if you want to flood, then throw over the topic from Tehnotrepalka to Trepalka and flood as much as you want, you do not want a story to happen like with the theme "You would buy an iPhone" I think everyone remembers it ...
And a few words about the stylus .. as far as I know in vm7, the stylus will not be needed for work.

And I do not understand why simplify software for a tach?

At the expense of the firmware, where is she? And where does the interface?
O5 do you need an interface or functionality?
Well, it's all focused on the touch, well =) I do not argue) plus the Windows ...

Finger is quite convenient if you need to click on the screen in an area the size of almost the floor of the screen,
at least the buttons there are not small ... =)))

He used an iPhone, and there where there are a lot of small elements you cannot do with one thumb ... and there are many where you can not do with both hands)
Elementary easier and faster to hold the device in your left hand and type the text with the index finger of the right hand ...
+ In many programs there is a function of spreading fingers ... I wonder how to do it with one hand?)

I am not against the wheelbarrow, in fact, this is good =)
BUT not everywhere and not always

Yes, and I only use the stylus when working with text, editing it (I wonder how it can be done with a finger Oo)
+ more specific programs.

And no wonder HTC patented a new stylus, oh, not for nothing ...)))

And in general, what are we arguing about styluses and tachi, all this can be used in both axes andno doubt this is a big plus,
the main thing is not to suffer functionality.

These platforms have many other controversial issues ...

--------------------
HTC HD2, DEXP Ursus 10W2
konvas
Message#21
16.09.09, 23:08
The wrestler with the fertility crisis
[offline]

Messages 5647
Check in: 08.10.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

And I think this axis can become the 4th mobile: Wm, Simba, Apple, and Androyd ...
If you remember the progress of the apple, it is quite real ...
Although IMHO, I am apparently a conservative, in short, I, too, for the stylus. How many times did I try apple apples, Nokia with touchscreen and so on, with fingers I can only get if you hold the device horizontally and only on the largest virtual keyboard! And absolutely from such work is not happy. Ioftenalmost constantly, when not at home, I sit in Asi and for me the most convenient is the H95 with a large and clear keyboard, and I type more smartly than my friends and colleagues, those who use the finger interface.

--------------------
Life abounds! Me "gas" and on the head ....

5650 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 16:33