> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

DiveSion [3D] | [Arcade] platformer

Rep: (203)
Diversion
version: 1.74

Last update of the game in the header:25.02.2016

Attached Image
Game screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description: Platformer

Description:
The ultimate 3D platformer: 3 worlds, 100 levels, 150+ characters to unlock!

Diversion is the ultimate 3D platformer for Android with 3 unique worlds, 100 levels, and 150+ characters to unlock and collect!

- Challenging gameplay requires timing and puzzle solving
- Boss battles!
- 100 Levels
- 3 Unique 3D Worlds
- 150+ fully-animated playable characters to unlock and collect
- Lush 3D environments
- Physics powered by PhysX
- 3rd person camera: see all the action
- Different every time you play!
- High Resolution graphics
- Play your own music

Be Amazed at What You Can Do: Run, Jump, Climb, Hang, Swim, Zip, Slide, and Even Fly! As You're Progress Through Levels You'll Unlock More Challenging Gameplay and Hazards, Including: Spikes, Chasms, Zip-Lines, Slides, Ledges, Holes, Buttons, Spiderbots, Bouncer Bombs, Water, Laser Walls, Meteors, Security Drones, Aliens, Mutant Sharks, Chompers, Stompers, Lava, Steam Vents, Blast Vents, Reversers, Stoppers, Portals, Spike Rollers, and more! 100 Challenging Levels Will Require Timing and Puzzle Solving Skills to Complete and Unlock The 150+ Playable Characters Including: Ninja, Alien, Rocket, Karate, Robo, 60s, Zombie, Burglar, Tiger, Egyptian and Even the Freaky Chicken and Future Banana!

Will this be your next Diversion?

Note: Diversion is a graphically intensive game and a high powered device is recommended.

Good comment and description of the game
Video
taken screenshotsfrom here

Homepage: http://diversion.ezone.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...id=com.ezone.Diversion
Features: 3D
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.74 DIVERSION [3D] (post Jentai # 47442290)
Version: 1.70 Diversion [3D] (Post Jentai # 45327502)

Past versions

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 28.04.20, 14:53
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (99)
Armv7. Like.

Post has been editedReonuTH - 05.07.11, 15:33

Rep: (4)
I like this

Rep: (3)
Not bad! True slows down sometimes.

Rep: (10)
Unity 3.0)))

Rep: (30)
Who launched the game? or it is impossible)))

Calm game, I think for a long time enough)

Rep: (188)
On the video as it is not good, we would chase parcular clarification in this style as Mirror's Edge on the Yafon

Rep: (25)
For sure Armv7 :-(

Rep: (148)
Normal toach. Stuck at the 25th level: D

Zmey2010 @ 07/05/2011, 23:06*
stuck at 25

24 levels for 3 stars passed?)

Rep: (25)
Voron00 @ 5.7.2011, 12:21*
Version for Armv6 [attachment = "1046508: Diversio ... rmv6_vfp.apk"]
I do not think that it will work although I do not know .. check not on what .. look at yourself

Established, but after the screensaver departure ..

Rep: (226)
Here it is what, physx

Rep: (20)
Version for arm6 departure after screensaver :-( And a pity on the video like nothing.

Rep: (143)
Beautiful and qualitatively made game, while still free. The gemploy boils down to the fact that you manage any character, it constantly runs forward, and at the right moment you click on the screen, and the character commits a jump. In its path, the character overcomes various obstacles, such as the abyss between platforms, spiky balls, bombs, spikes. During movement in the level, pink crystals and gold stars can be collected (3 stars at each level). For the collected crystals, you can unlock new characters and skip levels, for example, you cannot pass any level, then for 1000 pink crystals you can open access to the next level. For the golden stars you can unlock new characters. There are various bonuses - for example, a shield, which for some time gives you invulnerability against such as bombs, or a bonus in the form of a zipper icon - if you activate it, the character flies forward for some time.
Every 5 levels there is a boss, you need to land on top several times on it, and then it disappears.

Sometimes it happens that you press the screen in the inadvertence and the hero, bouncing, does not pull up to the platform and flies down ... you have to start anew, eh ...
I personally liked the toy, delays

Post has been editedfinderhome - 05.08.11, 14:28

Rep: (0)
Very good game, tightened for a long time, I recommend =)

Rep: (718)
AWP 7 - add pliz to the header;)

Rep: (1)
I do not attend anything, and the level 25 goes

Rep: (20)
Cool toy, downloaded from the market!)

Rep: (24)
Good toy, reminds the game on Java, where he had a painted person to pass the levels and overcome all sorts of obstacles.

Rep: (105)
Similar to Pandemonium with Symbian

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 11:53