> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Brain Power | AmbiScience в„ў | Sound waves, changing the mood.

Rep: (159)
Brain Power | AmbiScience в„ў
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:04.07.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
AmbiScience в„ў - the best of the surrounding electrons programs for brain activity.

AmbiScience в„ў - software that configure your brain for the best work by a special sound waves. The program can help you fall asleep, become active or just to lighten the mood.

AmbiScience в„ў - the only app which includes Isochronic and Binaural flows.

FEATURES(OVER 25+ Tracks, Effects and Sounds)
- 8 long, beautiful professional tracks.
All tracks lasting a few minutes.
• 10 tracks with the sounds of nature.
• 3 sound track.
• 10 uvlechenio tracks.
• Hundreds of different combinations.
• Multitasking audio.
• Full-featured presets.
• Countdown timer with fader.
• Continuing operation after the call.
• Alarm.
• Repeat.
• Automatic output function.
• Highest quality audio.
• Easy to use interface.
• Simple instructions.
• Free updates.

Requires Android 1.6 and up.

If you have any questions about downloading or updating the software, please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]), And we will be happy to help you as soon as possible.

Homepage: http://www.teslasoftware.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.t...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.1
Attached fileBrain_Power_AmbiScience_v1.1.apk(30.37 MB)

Version: 1.1 RUS Brain Power | AmbiScience в„ў (Post # 8875819)

Past versions

Post has been editedwandererbk - 07.09.11, 12:07
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (0)
who has used? what do you say?

Rep: (6)
it all works on the psyche negotivno !! what is just do create .. :(

Rep: (10)
demonik @ 06.07.2011, 21:58*
it all works on the psyche negotivno !! what is just do create ..

These things need to speak to Pruflink. "Negotivno", hehe.

Rep: (710)
Prog sucks. Nafig here are spread ..... although I think there are those who like

Rep: (159)
toshiba1984

The taste and color of comrades there) I agree it sucks, but the price, description and download interface makes: D

Rep: (252)
demonik @ 07.07.2011, 01:58*
it all works on the psyche negotivno !!

Looks fond of such programs?)))

The main thing is not much to get involved, and if necessary use only.

In my opinion, this program is rational: that the brain responds accordingly to a certain pulse frequency seems to be true.
Only it is necessary to know the limits of its use, in any case, I poyuzat and decide for themselves about its usefulness): yes2:

It is useful for those who are interested in astral travel and lucid dreaming. For the rest, so play around and remove)

good sound in the ears prnravilsya - Real relaxes)

Rep: (10)
Yes, good tracks. and binaural beats - a placebo for impressionable

Then all to the lantern that rare phone speaker can radiate waves with frequencies affecting a person?))
On the 90th a lot of research on this subject and billions rasskhodov, but it turns out it was necessary to simply download to mobile)

Ek makarek from 30 mb ??? Damn I 1.6 all in phone memory, have pity on me and put my phone! : Tablet_protiv:: wallbash:: banned:: help:

Rep: (6)
I look at guys, especially not in the subject, and criticize all with a bang. First, read the questions and then speak up negative. Research on binaural beats have been still in the 60s. the last century, they are used for the treatment of patients with stroke, to increase learning in healthy people ... Dial in Google, for example, "Tomatis" and clarify the situation. If you are interested, I can give links to specialized websites.

Rep: (3261)
svirkovv @ 13.08.2011, 15:21*
Ek makarek from 30 mb

sounds much weigh

translated into Russian. what is left of all the pictures. if there are "artists" and the desire to let pererisuem and perepakuem
M
Thank you, added to the cap.

Attached files

Attached filedrawable_mdpi.rar(1.65 MB)
Attached fileBrain_Power_AmbiScience_v1.1RUS.apk(30.34 MB)

Post has been editedwandererbk - 07.09.11, 12:09

Rep: (24)
allexx71 @ 03.09.2011, 13:45*
translated into Russian

thank!!! ;)

Rep: (24)
allexx71,
namely, the effects can not be translated?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmasseur77 - 03.09.11, 14:05

Rep: (3261)
masseur77,
it can be ... just thought that it should be clear where to relax, where to sleep and where to strain
there is no problem, I lay in the same post

Rep: (1)
Thank you for your prog. I was looking like. Thanks for the translation. I enjoy the benefits of technological progress, and what you want.

Posted 12-09-2011, 19:48:

Thank you for your prog. I was looking like. Thanks for the translation. I enjoy the benefits of technological progress, and what you want.

Rep: (101)
Well these are the men went to drink like horses, stoned, obozhrutsya any garbage, and then say to blame binuarnye rhythms ... I really like the program!

ExuSs, allexx71
pasib

Post has been editedsk_wis - 24.09.11, 00:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 6:45