> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cardiograph | Another program for measuring heart rate

Rep: (101)
Cardiograph
Version: 4.1.2

Last update of the program in the header:30.12.2018

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Another program for measuring heart rate.

Description:
The program for measuring heart rate.
To measure the pulse, you need to put your finger on the camera.
Description:
Personal heart rate measuring device
* Heart rate measurement
Ever wanted to know how fast your heart beats? Nothing is easier! Use the built-in camera of your smartphone to get an accurate result almost instantly. Anytime, anywhere.
* Authentic visual style
A beautifully designed, authentic visual interface inspired by real medical technology. Watch how each heartbeat is drawn on paper, and the result on a monochrome LCD screen is below.
* Interesting Facts
Enjoy interesting, deep, and fun facts about your heart while you measure your heart rate. Just do not get too excited from them, it can interfere with the results ...
* Authentic Audio Design
A step towards authenticity and attention to detail are carried over to audio, with compelling sound effects that would not sound inappropriate in a hospital.
*** Operational Guide
Step 1. Turn on the device by pressing the START / STOP button.
Step 2. Gently lower the tip of your index finger onto the camera so that it covers the lens completely.
Step 3. Readings will appear in a few seconds. Heart shape, stripes indicate the accuracy of measurements.
Hint: If you receive incorrect data (or in general), please try to change the position of the finger on the camera lens. Also, please remember to take measurements in a well-lit environment if the device does not have a flash.
====================
Development
====================
It's possible for other apps to use Cardiograph to get the user's heart rate. For more information use the support e-mail.

Homepage: http://macropinch.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...cropinch.hydra.android
Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Macropinch

Download:
Version: 4.1.2 Cardiograph (Post hussein209 # 80715249)
version: 3.2 + no ads Cardiograph (Post # 35905875)

What's new
What's New in 2.6:
Fixed a crash and freeze on Tegra 2 devices (Droid X2, Atrix, LG G2x)
Fixed paper drawing on QHD resolution devices (Droid X2, Atrix, Galaxy Tab 7)
Better performance when dragging to delete a history record

What's new in Cardiograph 2.5:
Added support external apps to hook into Cardiograph and get the measured results.

What's new in Cardiograph 2.4:
Added support for LG Revolution
Added support for LG Optimus Black
Improved battery life when making longer measurements

What's new in Cardiograph 2.3:
First time measurement on some devices didn't work
Added Motorola Droid X Gingerbread support
Fixed crash in Android 3.0 Honeycomb
В· Updated internal libraries

What's new in Cardiograph 2.2:
Improved pulse detection on several devices
Added Droid Charge 4G support
Improved accuracy
Fixed some small issues

Past versions
version: 2.6 Cardiograph_2.6.apk (1.35 MB)
version: 2.6 RUS Cardiograph (Post # 32246393)
version: 2.6 no ads Cardiograph (Post # 30780751)
version: 2.5 Cardiograph.apk
Version: 2.1 Attached fileCardiograph.apk (1.38 MB)

Post has been editedwasherron - 30.12.18, 06:25
Reason for editing: Corrected + New version

Rep: (8)
I wonder how the camera can measure the pulse?

Rep: (30)
The program reads the slightest changes in color or light through the camera. Like when there is a pulse beat in the finger, some parameters of light change, that's all.

Rep: (120)
Gelaxi tab-does not work ..

Rep: (3)
Htc desire works

Rep: (18)
On nexus s it works. the main thing is to attach the finger correctly so that it does not lose the pulse))

Rep: (5)
Let's, let's :) Still put your finger on the lens of the camera --- and measure your pulse there: D

Rep: (34)
Sonaric @ 07/05/2011, 10:01*
Still put your finger on the lens of the camera --- and there measure the pulse

Why not? ;)
After all, the program really works.

Rep: (837)
Damn it works!
He checked in parallel with a semi-automatic tonometer (he also measures the pulse) on one arm. Pulse values ​​match completely. I'm in shock! Credit program.

Rep: (27)
I confirm. Works.

Rep: (7)
on LG optimus 2x 2.3.4 works

Rep: (1)
at the mop the pulse measured: rofl:

Offset! Htc desire S works! By the way, I checked with my cat - put a pillow on my hind paw - showed a hundred-plus beats, their heart beats more often. But in general, as an electronics engineer, I have previously done such home-made products: LED and photodiode, pulse counting circuit, prikl. finger - shows the pulse. So it really works, the forgotten old on a new electronic base, well done!

Rep: (10)
Strange, but it works !!!
Tomorrow morning I will check whether she can read RPM (revolutions per minute) from the shaft of the electric motor (I will smear a black strip on the shaft) :) that she could at least up to 1800rpm (60sec x 30 frames), and even better ........ that is unlikely :)

Post has been editedigvv - 11.07.11, 23:58

Rep: (10)
Checked: beee: nifiga does not see a black and white shaft, even at low speeds.
Apparently the algorithm is only calculated for the pulse.

Rep: (35)
SUPER program - right now I checked it, it gives out exactly, it feels the changes - with 1 word I immediately put it on 1 panel)

Rep: (2)
Delivers if after a long measurement (beep ... beep ... beep ...) remove your finger from the camera (biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip ...)
pleased, thanks.

Rep: (17)
Super. It seems there was nothing similar yet. Useful thing.

Rep: (0)
+1 everything works on ACE) Measured to the whole department =)

Rep: (837)
I wish I could measure the pressure ...;)

PEOPLE! You won’t believe it REALLY works !!! I myself did not believe and set its current to neigh (how it is possible to measure the pulse with a finger and a camera) ... so I checked simply! First I put my finger in it .. measured 66-70 .. . Then he wrung out 20 times and sat down a couple of times .. and showed 120 = D /// this is not a joke program ... 10+

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 10:18 PM