> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

70 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> List of games compatible with Android 3.X Honeycomb on Tegra 2 platform | From owners of tablet computers based on Android 3.X
wesStyle
Message#1
03.07.11, 16:20
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2007
Check in: 30.08.09
Oneplus 5 8/128

List of games compatible with Android 3.X-4.X on the Tegra 2.3 platform

Any suggestions for information that should be made in the header are accepted! Write me(ivin091191) in BOS with the mark "in the cap"
K
If you have tested the game for performance and want it to appear in the list, then your message should follow the following pattern:
[URL = http: // link to game onsavagemessiahzine.comor Market (if there is no such topic on the forum)] Name of the game [/ URL] - a brief description (your assessment of performance / optimization (excellent, good, tolerable))

Messages not related to the discussion of Honeycomb-compatible programs will be ruthlessly deleted!

[*][-]- it works terribly, in doubt its presence in the cap
[*][+]- it works tolerably, but the optimization for the tablet leaves much to be desired
[*][+][+]- works as a whole not bad, but there is much to strive for
[*][+][+][+]- great optimization for a tablet, it works great
[*][RUS]- there is a Russian localization
[/ list]

If any game from the list does not work for you, then you should not panic. Try to start the game, minimize it (by pressing the "Home" button) and then expand it again.

List:

Fresh updates are indicated by the word "NEW"in front of the name of the game and added to the top of its category!
[A]

[B]

[C]

[D]

[E]

[F]
  • Fugus maze- find a way out of the maze
  • FGG Unzipper Free- dump people
  • Fat rat- the mouse on the barrel chasing pieces of cheese, shoving and pushing each other. who had time and ate
  • [+][+][+]Fieldrunners hd- one of the best TD-games for mobile platforms. If after starting the game you have a black screen - try several times to pop-up the map with a multi-touch - it should work
  • [+][+][+] Fruit Ninja THD- This is Tegra HD version of Fruit Ninja optimized for NVIDIA Tegra

[G]

[H]

[I]

[J]

[K]

[L]
  • Laser Logic 3D- destroy all light boxes with your laser beam
  • Lane splitter- we go on a motorcycle ahead, going around cars. With each level, the speed increases, it becomes increasingly difficult to dodge
  • Light up- not a bad puzzle

[M]

[N]

[O]

[P]

[Q]

[R]

[S]

[T]

[U]

[V]

[W]

[X]

[Y]
  • Yetisports Penguin X Run- you take control of cute little friends and make them solve riddles, guide them through labyrinths and help them avoid traps or land mines.

[Z]
  • [+]Zenonia 3- well-known Action / RPG
  • ZombieBooth- The program is a zombie. We feed her with any full-face photo and get an animated and voiced zombie who, on top of everything else, tries to pull a finger. If you shake the device, the zombie is transformed into another type
  • Zombieville USA- arcade about zombies with good graphics
  • Zombie juice- remember Fruit Ninja? Here, instead of fruit zombies!
  • Zombies vs. Catgirls prewiew- another zombie game
  • Zombie defense- 4 people survived and got together to fight back a horde of zombies. Help them survive!

[To figure]

[ In Russian ]

Some games from fguy of " Information and software from fguy ":

Post has been editedivin091191 - 25.01.13, 15:56
Reason for editing: changed link to 3.x programs
Aerlisgar
Message#2
17.07.11, 19:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 233
Check in: 03.06.11
Google nexus 7

Paper toss- An interesting game from the developers of Can Knockdown 2. The exact same task to throw, but no longer with balls, but with lumps of paper, and not into banks, but into a trash can. The graphics are worse, but they will be delayed for a couple of hours) Good optimization for 3.x, three plus signs)
Lane splitter- We are riding a motorcycle ahead going around the car, with each level the speed increases, it becomes increasingly difficult to dodge. This is the second day I’m breaking records, a very cool game with excellent physics) Good optimization for 3.x, three plus signs)
Air control- air traffic controller simulator, in my opinion the best in this genre. Good optimization for 3.x, three plus signs)
My First Trainz Set (tegra 2)- If you have not played enough with the railway as a child, then this game is for you) Since the optimization for tegra 2 on tablets with tag is all ok)))
Break the bricks- What can I say ... We destroy bricks))) Optimization is good, three plus signs))
Apparatus- Time to think! Create a set of machines, and complete the task! Good optimization for 3.x, three plus signs)
spectrek- The game uses the camera and GPS to detect ghosts, your task is the following, turn on the GPS game. Find the location of the ghost on the map and go to this point, then switch to camera mode and expel the ghost))): D all ok)) Three plus)

Pottery- Time to create) Create vases from clay and rubbish, burn, paint, sell)) Very exciting, but there is a problem with freezes and crashes on Acer Iconia Tab A500 ... It is solved like this: You need to start right away in portrait mode Inscriptions idreams need to click on the house (menu) and go again. Voila! WE are in the game) Next, after painting, it hangs, we turn off and start again, now it works) So unfortunately every time, but the game is good) There are two plus points in connection with these problems)

Eternal Legacy HD- Galaxy Tab version Opens, nokash doesn’t download, I advise you to try to download and upload manually) Just suddenly it will turn out, the game is cool))
Backstab hd- Another game is a cool game from Gameloft without optimization for Terga 2 ((BUT! I asked!))) I was told that I need to download the apk from PowerVR and Cash from here) Try, unsubscribe)
DARK- A cool shooter!)) (Download better from people I downloaded very quickly) It works without brakes, everything is fine with optimization!) Three pluses)

The impossible game- if you have a lot of time, and nothing to do, then this game is for you !! Your task is to overcome the challenges with a cube) With optimization, everything is fine, but the idea of ​​the game is generally gorgeous))

Post has been editedAerlisgar - 18.07.11, 22:43
silkbeast
Message#3
18.07.11, 12:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 22.09.09
Leagoo S8 Pro

It seems these games are not listed, but everything works fine!
[+][+][+] Scanwords
classic[+][+][+] Alchemy
too, but with more nice graphics[+][+][+] Doodle God ™ Freeand[+][+][+] Alchemy classic
Well, for quite fans of this game[+][+][+] Alchemy ~ Genetics

Post has been editedsilkbeast - 18.07.11, 12:19
go95
Message#4
18.07.11, 15:36
I wish everybody would be as
[offline]

Messages 321
Check in: 06.05.08
HTC Legend

WesStyle @ 07/18/2011, 13:51*
Something you have with reference

Tank Hero [3D]

--------------------
Asus Eee Pad Transformer - FAQ
I am not afraid of messages in a personal. If you have something to add to the FAQ - feel free to write
I'm in OPN4
Tellur
Message#5
18.07.11, 19:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 15.07.07

Goes to the icon in Russian. Maybe someone will like it - suppress fish with dynamite:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1059364/Super_Dynamite_Fishing_v1.0.9.apk

Post has been editedTellur - 18.07.11, 19:27

--------------------
Witch burn! ... It's a pity, she is so beautiful ... -Okay ... But then - burn it!
silkbeast
Message#6
18.07.11, 20:40
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 22.09.09
Leagoo S8 Pro

Tested - goes great!Slice it
doberzol
Message#7
18.07.11, 22:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 11.04.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Nothing like that! I play both in new and in spider. I took everything from this site

I also played all of this on 3.0, with the update to 3.1 since gamelofta everything stopped going recently a patch was released for aftha 6th for 3.1
And also with the update, plants vs zombie hd ceased to go and after that I could not find anywhere working hd. By the way, if you have someone to share.

--------------------
Samsung nexus, SONY xperia mini pro, ASUS eee pad transformer, Nexus 5, Toshiba excite pro, Sony expiria J, kindle fire, LGG3, motor g5, xiaomi mi max2
Zoltor
Message#8
18.07.11, 22:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 06.12.08

Backstab hdfailed to start = (

--------------------

Google download

Nexus 4Club
Shopper club
Acer Iconia a500 + LG Nexus 4
wesStyle
Message#9
18.07.11, 22:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2007
Check in: 30.08.09
Oneplus 5 8/128

Zoltor,D3m0n_,
Acer ICONIA TAB A500 / A501 - Firmware (Post # 7636865)look, from there should work
doberzol
In the drug dropped the link
Men.Eugene
Message#10
20.07.11, 02:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 07.11.10
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

The game Tower Raiders GOLD version 1.17 goes on ++. but when changing the scale in the corners, artifacts are visible, but this is quickly removed if you move the map.
Tower Raiders GOLD

The game Tower Raiders GOLD 2 version 1.08 is no problem +++
Tower raiders 2

Tested on acer a500. Android 3.1

Post has been editedMen.Eugene - 20.07.11, 14:54

--------------------
"I am in a hurry to laugh at everything otherwise I would have to cry," Pierre Agustin Beaumarchais
ViktuK
Message#11
20.07.11, 10:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4391
Check in: 12.11.10
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

You can add a game very similar to Zombieville.
Biofrenzy: Frag The Zombies!
and put two pluses, the game is a bit unstable.
You need to run twice.

--------------------
Borussia dortmund
Club lovers overseas shopping
▌▌█ █ █ █▌ford focus club █▌█ █ █ ▌▌
moonrajah
Message#12
20.07.11, 14:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 01.05.11

Sect0r @ 07.20.2011, 15:10*
Who is the thread already inotil Inotia3: Children of Carnia?
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.c...re=related_apps
Normally on the animal goes?

Checked, goes fine. Only the battery eats well.
Agasferus
Message#13
20.07.11, 15:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
Check in: 03.10.06

Found something useful.

On acer iconia tab a500 android 3.0.1, the emulator of the nintendo 64 prefix goes pretty well. It is called n64oid, there is even a topic with discussionn64oid. I personally launched 5 games with it:
Earth Worm Jim 3D
Super Mario 64
Micro Machines 64 Turbo
Legend of Zelda - The Ocarina of Time
1080 snowboarding

Of these games, only Zelda slowed down. At the same time to put the frame skipping, there is no need. If 0 frames are skipped, there are fewer brakes.
If you cut off the sound in Zelda, then the brakes are almost completely invisible.

The quality of games at the height. Most of them are designed for HD TVs, as the 1080 figure shows in the title.

Spider-Man for some reason did not go, although it seems to be going on the phones. I will not dispute the power of Snapdragon video cards, but from my point of view, this only means that Emul is not fully developed yet. Support Tegra 2 seems to be possible only in the latest versions.

Please try out this emulator.
And mark what games go on our modest devices. ;)
Guttentagen
Message#14
20.07.11, 22:37
Master Marine
[offline]

Messages 3833
Check in: 13.02.08
Apple iPhone 6s

goes to both 3.0 and 3.1
DragRacingentertaining racing, many levels, the possibility of online racing.

--------------------
Save the Donbass Children
doberzol
Message#15
20.07.11, 22:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 11.04.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

May start if you set the system language to English

I forgot it completely. I changed the language into Russian, so I didn’t start. I switched to English and went back to the zombie and back to 3.1. So you can add zombies xd to the list.

Post has been editeddoberzol - 20.07.11, 22:59

--------------------
Samsung nexus, SONY xperia mini pro, ASUS eee pad transformer, Nexus 5, Toshiba excite pro, Sony expiria J, kindle fire, LGG3, motor g5, xiaomi mi max2
nail_90
Message#16
21.07.11, 00:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 12.12.08

Great going
Zombieville USA
Falling fred
Toki tori
PsychobanSlightly slows down the menu, the game itself is going fine.
Isaac Newton's Gravity
Angry bots
Death Cop - Mechanical Unit

Post has been editednail_90 - 21.07.11, 01:50
acidtmn
Message#17
21.07.11, 11:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 26.10.10
Apple iPhone 5s

Help me find NFS: Shift on 3.1 Honeycomb, which I can't find =)))

--------------------
iPhone 6, SHARP AQUOS S2
koptitel
Message#18
21.07.11, 12:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3390
Check in: 30.09.10

dedmozai @ 07/21/2011, 11:02*
Back to this topic, I had to rewrite the bilb and donate some features
by the way this method will work on other devices

did it eventually work or not? In the subject of the game, someone laid out the correct build.prop and cache

Acidtmn @ 07/21/2011, 2:53 PM*
Help me find NFS: Shift on 3.1 Honeycomb, which I can't find =)))

in the sense of? What is not satisfied with the version that came in stock?

--------------------
iphone 7 + marshall mid bt
Gnommes
Message#19
21.07.11, 16:50
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 10.02.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active

And who is chopped in order and chaos on this tablet?

I, of course, not “nibul”, but yesterday played :).
Acer Iconia Tab A500, stock firmware 3.0.1, device without root.
I installed this oneapkand rocked this onecache. When you start the game, I downloaded an update of 6 megabytes.
The game is going well, without suspensions and braking, there are no problems with management either. Once it was not possible to enter the game server (after a successful login), it was decided by a simple exit and a new entry into the game.
Magister_
Message#20
21.07.11, 23:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Check in: 11.07.11
Sony xperia s

I’ve already written here that it’s coming, but I’ll once again recommend it - Gun Bros is a wonderful toy, I can not tear myself away for the 3rd day, it goes perfectly on the tablet. The program is free in the Android Market, there are micropayments, but without them you can do well and make money on everything through the game (with a Facebook account without any problems): smile: In general, all fans of Crimsonland must have: dance:
go95
Message#21
22.07.11, 16:54
I wish everybody would be as
[offline]

Messages 321
Check in: 06.05.08
HTC Legend

Free heroes 2 [G-sensor]I put two stars.
If you are playing with a mouse, in the parameters when you start the mouse emulation ->advanced functions clear all the jackdaws (including relative motion, but if you play without a mouse, you can check this out if you prefer). As the right button, assign the physical button "back". Resolution in the config set 1280 by 800

Posted on 07/22/2011, 16:54:

And finally put the gameTank Hero [3D]three stars

--------------------
Asus Eee Pad Transformer - FAQ
I am not afraid of messages in a personal. If you have something to add to the FAQ - feel free to write
I'm in OPN4

70 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 03:31