> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Droid Protection | Protect your phone theft + protect apps from access

Rep: (114)
Droid protection
Version: 1.0 Free

Last update of the program in the header:30.06.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Droid Protection is designed to protect your mobile phone operating on the Android operating system.

The application allows you to:
1) Restrict access to applications. In order to enter the application, you must enter a password or correctly answer a predetermined mathematical expression.
2) Notify the owner of the phone via SMS when it is lost. You can pre-set a list of SIM-cards that will be perceived by the application as legal (known). If an unknown SIM card is detected, the system will periodically send an SMS to the specified phone numbers with information such as the IMSI number of the inserted SIM card, the phone's location (based on data from the cellular network and Wi-Fi or GPS).
3) Automatically turn on security system. The protection system can be automatically launched both when the OS is started and when an unknown SIM card is detected. In case of an unknown SIM card, all elements of the security system are automatically switched on.
4) Remotely monitor the protection system via SMS: enable and disable protection services, receive IMEI and IMSI, receive phone coordinates, send SMS messages to a third-party number, change the ringer volume, turn on the "siren".

For more information about the application you can find at:http://uas.name/droid-protection

This version is Free. Premium version costs $ 2.69. The main limitations of the free version are presented in the spoiler below:
1) The maximum number of protected applications - 5.
2) The number of the trust number (SMS alerts are sent to these numbers in case of theft detection) - 1.
3) The number of numbers for password recovery is 1.
4) SMS alerts do not include information about the coordinates of the phone.
5) The number of trusted SIM-cards - 1.
6) SMS commands are not available - sending SMS messages and receiving coordinates.
8) Only one variable can be used in a mathematical expression.

You are kindly requested to purchase the Free version before purchasing the application. There was little time to test the application, so there may be shortcomings and errors.
A paid application is licensed, so you cannot use it without a purchase.

Help is available in the application! Very detailed and chewed there everything is very good. So I highly recommend reading it first. and then draw conclusions about complexity, etc.

Homepage: http://uas.name/droid-protection/

Free version:
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.uas.dpfree
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.uas.dpfree

Premium version:
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.uas.dppremium
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.uas.dppremium

User's manual:
In Russian: Attached filemanual_ru.pdf (558.88 KB)

In English: Attached filemanual_en.pdf (544.26 KB)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileDroid_Protection_Free_v1.apk(394.29 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 04.07.11, 00:53
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (0)
Seekdroid is probably better :)

Well, I will not argue what is better and what is worse. Here I have a more combined application. There's just a theft protection. And Android version 2.2 is required when mine requires 1.6.
1.6 may already be old, but 2.1 still enjoys a significant number of people.

Well, the application has a lot to develop. The volume of the code is of the order of 9k lines, so you understand that it is ideal and fast to create such a long time alone and difficult.

Rep: (881)
I understand that all the protection is there until the phone is flashed or reset to factory settings?

Kenter naturally
Only installation of the application in the system memory (available only as root) can save from resetting the settings.
From flashing, of course, does not save.

Question to the people. Is the downloaded instruction (pdf-file) displayed in your code or crooked?
It's just that for some reason some letters disappear, the colors are not the same. Although the local copy is excellent.

Rep: (276)
uas.sorokin, I did not quite understand (or rather did not understand at all), what is the meaning of "Mathematical expression as a means of access control"? What, the thief will not be able to solve the math puzzle at the school level? From whom are we defending ourselves? While it looks like an additional hemorrhoid load on the user.
PDF seems to be fine.

trashkalmar , Did you use this function before writing a message?

The algorithm is set only by the user, for example "4 + x * y + 6 * (x + 2)". Any complexity. Upon entering the application, the user gets the value x and y. To enter the application, he must read the expression in his head and enter only the answer. The expression itself is not shown to anyone.

There is no load on the user. In the settings, he himself chooses how to enter protected applications - through a password or a mathematical expression. Those. I in no way force him to do anything. This is an additional authentication method. All basic operations, such as entering the application itself, SMS management, management via PC (they have not yet added it to the application, but are ready) are done only through a password.

Post has been editeduas.sorokin - 08.02.12, 20:37

Rep: (1)
installed on htc wildfire S configured a password, etc., BUT even with protection enabled it enters all protected applications without entering a password! how to fix it?

Tell the Android version.
Also tell me how to exit the application? Using the back button or HOME?

version 2.3.3
tried like and back and home

In view of the limited free time, the complexity of support and development, this version will no longer be supported and will not be developed.
Instead, I will break this application into two separate ones: SMS control and application protection. I will develop each separately, simplify management.

Post has been editeduas.sorokin - 08.02.12, 20:37

I don’t understand something if I now put this prog, well, let's say they have stolen the phone, it will make it Hard Reset and voila the device is completely at its disposal!?

What number should I send commands to?

Comrades, does anyone know how to protect your flash drive when you lose your phone so that you can’t see it?

I will share a sad experience.
My phone was stolen. There was a program - similar to this, only my own, from Samsung.
For 2 hours, 2 sms came about changing SIM cards, with 2 different numbers. He indicated them immediately in a statement to the police - neither an answer nor a greeting.
I called the numbers indicated - in the first case, the dude said that a girl with 2 guys came up in the store, asked Simka to call .... secondly, he said that I was clearly wrong with the number, he could not find any phones.
Through the SamsungDive website, I also tried to control the phone - it’s useless: either they don’t enter the Internet (3G), or for a long time they will reflash. Although Samsung-ovsky utility did not allow to reset to factory settings without entering a password.
Conclusion: The most useful thing that in my opinion should have been implemented in such programs is the choice of the following options.when changing SIM cards:
- Deleting the contents of the SD card - immediately after changing the SIM card (without deleting the main content of the phone - to be able to track phone activity / location. (Optional - SMS notification of the successful "Wipe SD" operation)
-Do Wipe SDCard with unsuccessful number of attempts to unlock the screen.
-Deleting / hiding contacts, SMS correspondence
-Locking the entrance to the settings
-Lock (or hide) individual applications (GMail mail, camera).
- sending an SMS from a "new" number with a specified frequency (every 3-5 hours, to confirm that a thief has owned a stolen phone for a long time, and to keep the information about the phone in the owner) up to date.
- Once a day (time is set by the user), the phone secretly turns on 3G and becomes open for remote control from the server.
-program is completely hidden, has a transparent icon, is not displayed in active processes.
It will be useful to put a piece of paper under the battery with the order to return the owner to the reward. If decency does not work, then all your data will either be compromised or deleted. It is better to decide their own fate, having advised in advance, and not to provide a choice to thieves.

Rep: (687)
[quote name = 'Darkcore' date = '17 .07.2012, 23:46 'post =' 14453499 ']
I will share a sad experience.
My phone was stolen. There was a program - similar to this, only my own, from Samsung.
For 2 hours, 2 sms came about changing SIM cards, with 2 different numbers. He indicated them immediately in a statement to the police - neither an answer nor a greeting.
I called the numbers indicated - in the first case, the dude said that a girl with 2 guys came up in the store, asked Simka to call .... secondly, he said that I was clearly wrong with the number, he could not find any phones.
Through the SamsungDive website, I also tried to control the phone - it’s useless: either they don’t enter the Internet (3G), or for a long time they will reflash. Although Samsung-ovsky utility did not allow to reset to factory settings without entering a password.
Conclusion: The most useful that in my opinion it was necessary to implement in such programs is the choice of the following options when changing the SIM card:
- Deleting the contents of the SD card - immediately after changing the SIM card (without deleting the main content of the phone - to be able to track phone activity / location. (Optional - SMS notification of the successful "Wipe SD" operation)
-Do Wipe SDCard with unsuccessful number of attempts to unlock the screen.
-Deleting / hiding contacts, SMS correspondence
-Locking the entrance to the settings
-Lock (or hide) individual applications (GMail mail, camera).
- sending an SMS from a "new" number with a specified frequency (every 3-5 hours, to confirm that a thief has owned a stolen phone for a long time, and to keep the information about the phone in the owner) up to date.
- Once a day (time is set by the user), the phone secretly turns on 3G and becomes open for remote control from the server.
-program is completely hidden, has a transparent icon, is not displayed in active processes.
It will be useful to put a piece of paper under the battery with the order to return the owner to the reward. If decency does not work, then all your data will either be compromised or deleted. It is better to decide their own fate, having advised in advance, and not to provide a choice to thieves.

The same case was with me. But I stood (and now I use it.) Dr Web pro. Sms arrived with the number. All five people mentioned in the mailing list called this brow ... Well, a person who was far from all such anti-guns was caught. Lost his nerves .. Returned even without reward. But I managed to get my SIM card into the Internet .. (because the phone did not reboot.) Sms Web sends periodically, it is possible to configure data deletion from SD, control the phone through sms commands, and you don’t have to put the paper for the battery when you turn on the phone gives the inscription you specified.

Rep: (11)
But where is the apk for the full version then? : blush:
* To the market on the link passed says nothing is found (

Rep: (1312)
M
The project is closed. Support stoppedDroid Protection (Post # 8236823)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19 07:41