> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wuala | Online data storage

Rep: (990)
Wuala
Version: 2.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:22.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Online data storage.

Description:
original description
With Android files for all your files are available directly in your pocket. It is never transmitted. Unlike other online storage services, Wuala cannot access your files.
Features
- File encryption directly on your phone
- Access to all files, photos and music
- Download files
- Upload files directly from your phone to your Wuala account.
In addition to Wuala for Android, Wuala is also available for Windows, Mac or Linux. It lets you:
- automatically backup files online
- sync files across multiple computers
- share files directly
- collaborate in groups
- keep your files safe: all files are encrypted
Wuala account is required. If you do not have a Wuala account, you can create one for free at www.wuala.com.

google translate
With Wuala for Android, all your files are available right in your pocket. This secure mobile application protects your privacy: File encryption is carried out directly on the phone and the password is never transmitted. Unlike other online storage services, Wuala cannot access your files.
Features
- Encrypt files directly in the phone
- Access to all files, photos and music
- Download files
- Upload files directly from your phone to your Wuala account
In addition to Wuala for Android, Wuala is also available for Windows, Mac or Linux. It allows you to:
- Automatic backup of files on the Internet
- Sync files on multiple computers
- Share files directly
- collaborate in groups
- Keep your files safe: all files are encrypted directly on your computer before being downloaded

Promotional codes to increase the free volume up to 10GB: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/wuala.com (Only available from the BB version)

Homepage: http://www.wuala.com/en
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wuala.android

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 2.4.2 + RUS Wuala (Post # 17216711)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 22.11.12, 06:28
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (159)
With Wuala for Android, all your files are available right in your pocket. This secure mobile application protects your privacy: File encryption is carried out directly on the phone and the password is never transmitted. Unlike other online storage services, Wuala cannot access your files.

Nitsche so schA try, but tell the client in damp)

Rep: (1056)
Version: 1.18.12Attached fileWualaAndroid.apk(2.17 MB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 03.07.11, 23:33

Rep: (9)
The better (or different) from Dropbox? Someone tell me?

Rep: (10)
and you can choose the folders that I want to sync?
and then have all dropbokse 7 gigs of rock that I have there (((memory card is not enough

qwertEHOK @ 04.07.2011, 17:51*
and then have all dropbokse 7 gigs of rock that I have there

not true. Bobs just what it pleases you (at least in the official Dropbox app for Android)

Rep: (31)
Laroux,
ExuSs @ 30.06.2011, 19:09*
This secure mobile application protects your privacy: File encryption is done directly on your phone and your password is never transmitted. Unlike other online storage services, Wuala can not access your files.

In my opinion, in such a security dropbox'e no ..

Well, we have security (mnyu anyway) is not enough .. Therefore, from its 4GB dropboksa for the dubious 1GB voila, I will not give up

Rep: (25)
fine

Rep: (54)
If the house and so turns a torrent server, it makes sense to put Wuala. I have a 100GB distributively zabekaplennogo space. is free. dropboks thrown.

Rep: (0)
The Android-version of the synchronization functions not found. Only download files from their online store.

The convenience store has a program Sync for Wuala, but paid and without comment. It is not clear whether or not it is able to synchronize or not.

PS. LaCie codes to increase the space (with only bb):
I-KNOW-DOMINIK: 1 GB
I-KNOW-CAROLA: 1 GB
I-KNOW-FABIUS: 1 GB
I-KNOW-LUZIUS: 1 GB
I-KNOW-THOMAS: 1 GB
I-KNOW-JONAS: 1 GB
I-KNOW-MARCEL: 1 GB
I-KNOW-MARIUS: 1 GB
I-KNOW-DARIO: 1 GB
CONNECT-WITH-SUPPORT: 1 GB
SKYFISH-IS-COOL: 1 GB

Total I got 13 GB.

Post has been editeda-r-c - 13.09.11, 16:41

Rep: (4)
Released version 2.2.1

Attached files

Attached fileWuala_2.2.1.apk(1.52 MB)

Rep: (5)
Codes work on February 19, 2012
F7P7B7H676J57555CN3J enter when registering for 3GB
I-KNOW-MARSUS
I-KNOW-CAROLA
I-KNOW-DOMINIK
I-KNOW-DARIO
I-KNOW-FABIUS
I-KNOW-MARCEL
I-KNOW-LUZIUS
I-KNOW-MARIUS
SKYFISH-IS-COOL
I-LIKE-POLAND
CONNECT-WITH-SUPPORT
After registration + 11GB

Thank you, areijii !!! : Thank_you: eV together with the above code and now I 12Gektar!

Post has been editedrussobel - 22.02.12, 16:58

Rep: (15)
and Russian language come from?

Infarh @ 28.04.2012, 12:09*
and Russian language come from?
And should? It seems that the interface is intuitive and so ...

Rep: (375)
The new version 2.3.4:
Share: You're now able to send files directly to Wuala. For example take a picture, choose Wuala from the sharing list and upload your picture directly.
Folder downloads: Download entire folders from Wuala to your SD card.
slightly improved performance and some minor bug fixes.
Fixes for download issues, screenlock problems and missing permission crashes when sending contacts to Wuala.
Attached fileWuala_2.3.4.apk(1.58 MB)

Rep: (87)
Current version:

Official siteon 11 May 2012 gives the following data:
Wuala for Android -http://wuala.com/en/download/mobile

- Android в„ў Market -https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wuala.android
- Direct Download -http://cdn.wuala.com/files/WualaAndroid-current.apk
- QR Code -http://wuala.com/img/qr-android.png

Rep: (23)
Work on the computer wuala satisfied. But here's the client under androin left controversial feelings, despite their convenience. Speed ​​above 1 megabit does not rise, and more and more below. And this despite the fact that the same Yandex Disk on android tablet I have no problem communicating at speeds of up to 8 megabits.
Is it my one?
It may, of course, the consequences of the encryption algorithm to the current ARM processors, but little something hard to believe that the poor image of a dozen meters in the modern ARM proce already encrypted minute; I would rather believe that it is done in seconds.

Oh, and the funny thing is, this is the only service that is liked so much that he was ready to pay for an extension of the standard storage capacity. And after all :( ambush.

Post has been editedagnev - 25.07.12, 14:27

Rep: (8)
At the moment, it has grown to version numbers2.3.5 ;). I favor of this store for over a year. : Yes2: Recently, in honor of the anniversary of cooperation with the company Finished Wuala Lacie they increased the starting amount of storage up to 5GB. : Clap: 3 days ago Became owner of HTC Desire V and set the android version of Wuala. Nice design. The work is simple to outrageous. The BB in the program exhibited the right to access in 2 clicks with the mouse. In my opinion Wuala better than Dropbox, though I have it, and 25GB of shares went from HTC. :-D By the way if anyone needed Dropbox for 2 years with a 25GB on board I can offer it to you for 500 rub. B)

Post has been editedpavelsaharuk125rus - 02.08.12, 07:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 2:05